Discovery Gaming Community
To the Lane Hackers. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Lane Hackers. (/showthread.php?tid=145192)

Pages: 1 2

To the Lane Hackers. - Username removed - 11-11-2016

delete my profile already

RE: To the Lane Hackers. - G. Graves - 11-11-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Gustav.Graves.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: IqrmnyT.png]

You know, Mr. Norovich, we usually don't deign to respond to incomprehensible gibberish, but, quite similar to how people help the handicapped, I shall enlighten you on a few things that are essential to navigating the quasi-lawful landscape of Liberty: You do not touch the flow of Cardamine! I am really baffled by the lack of basic intelligence and ignorance displayed in this message. Did you not, you know, read up a bit on the Lane Hackers beforehand, Mr. Norovich? We do not share your petty, small minded, almost mentally deficient assessment based on self-righteous judgement-passing that Cardamine is 'bad' in any sense of the word. In fact, it is the natural intellectual enhancer that everyone should have the privilege of enjoying to their heart's content, as they are responsible adults who may do with their bodies as they please; neither you nor the corrupted, rotten government of Liberty has any right of infringing upon the natural freedoms bestowed upon the free citizens by divine will.

And then that laughable sum of money? Please, Mr. Norovich, for twenty million credits, I wouldn't even kill you with a ten inch pole. A word of warning: If you touch, infringe upon, disrupt, trifle with, disturb, or in any other way alter the Orange Product's flow to its detriment, you will find that your 'cracking down' on Cardamine will quickly devolve into your and other FL-ER associate's skulls being cracked instead. We do not need you police-wannabes in our turf. Desist from your foolish enterprises or you will quickly find just how unpleasant it can be to use the neural net with the Lane Hackers as your enemies, Mr. Norovich.

Do you know what the funniest thing about all of this is? Some of your associates seem to share our view on the issue. Maybe it is time for you to evaluate the loyalty of those closest to you before you unveil something that may or may not shatter your world view.

I hope I don't need to repeat myself.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To the Lane Hackers. - Username removed - 11-12-2016

RE: To the Lane Hackers. - G. Graves - 11-12-2016

...uploading.data...

[Image: yFWONUL.png]

So you want to prove yourself in the drug trade, Mr. Norovich? That really does surprise me, given your rather contradictory message before, speaking of the unacceptability of Cardamine and so on. Very well, where to begin.

Chelsea is currently in the hands of a few far acquaintances of ours. Competition is high, let me tell you that from experience, and so it is only natural that there may or may not be 'competitors' to push people off the market if they've got a product for a better price. It is all a matter of supply, rather than demand, and as such, it is now your turn to arrange the demand side. The Lane Hackers need a token from your part that the FL-ER is able to uphold a supply that is steady enough to hold quotas. So what you'll do is the following: You will gather a convoy of at least five and transport a quantity of at least 10.000 units of Cardamine from Malta to Planet Manhattan under surveilance of Lane Hacker operatives. Afterwards, you will head towards Pittsburgh and pick up at least 10.000 slaves to be brought back to Malta. Your pilots will be given instructions as to where on both planets they are supposed to head in order to pick up or off load cargo.

If you do everything by the book, you will see that you will soon have a lot of customers in said district and thus slowly push the competition out of the market. How you secure your position I don't care about, as that would just go to prove your competence. You are speaking highly of yourself, thus I presume a degree of experience in such matters. I doubt holding your position will be a problem for you, right?

This is how it can work. Last chance to back out. If not, you will send 50.000.000 credits to LH~Gustav.Graves as a liability insurance for me, since I could very well be wasting my time here, and once that's done, we'll arrange a time for the convoy.

RE: To the Lane Hackers. - Username removed - 11-12-2016

RE: To the Lane Hackers. - G. Graves - 11-13-2016

...uploading.data...

[Image: berKaZ7.png]

Really now? You think it is just that easy maintaining an operation like this just by yourself? Let me tell you, Mr. Norovich, you are gravely mistaken. Regardless of how you turn it, you will have to concede that you are venturing for the ludicrous. A single man will not be able to provide you with what you need. What if he gets apprehended, Mr. Norovich? What would you do then? You would be ruined already. As it stands, there is no way for you to take over this operation without the willingness to get your hands dirty. It is a tenuous job, and your laid-back approach to it is not promising any form of success. As to the convoy, who said that they would need to head to their destination as group? In all seriousness, you disappoint me with your lack of inventiveness. Did you even consider having them drip into the system one by one, for example? Having scouts to ascertain the security of the Manhattan orbit?

We are not impressed, Mr. Norovich. I told you how it can work, and you should take our expertise in this matter more seriously — we are doing this for a while now. In either case you will have to play by our rules, so please, I would need an answer as to whether you are even considering to put your all into it. Get accomplices. Regardless of how I may sound here, I enjoy your willingness to participate in the underground works of Liberty. I am merely trying to prevent you from running into something you are not prepared for.

RE: To the Lane Hackers. - Username removed - 11-13-2016

RE: To the Lane Hackers. - G. Graves - 11-13-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.neural.net...decryption.in.progress...
...uploading.data...

[Image: ygxkAl7.png]

Abigail? Never heard of that person, Mr. Norovich, and I don't think this has any relevance for our case. I expect to be informed at least twenty four hours before the operation. The quotas are to be fulfilled. Oh, and don't forget the liability insurance, otherwise nothing's gonna fly.

RE: To the Lane Hackers. - Wolfgang Weisen - 11-14-2016

...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Ahem, hello there.

This is Deceiver Weisen of the Lane Hackers. I heard you're having trouble finding enough men for this convoy. Mr Norovich you want to prove your group is capable enough of controlling the blackmarket of a district but outside contractors cannot achieve this certainty. You have to prove FL-ER is sufficient enough to achieve results on its own, like they did not too long when they smuggled 88,000 units of rare materials to Liberty.

We will retract our demand for old time's sake. Field 3 FL-ER transports for this mission instead of a convoy of 5 and we will consider it sufficient enough.

RE: To the Lane Hackers. - Username removed - 11-14-2016