Discovery Gaming Community
To: Grand Admiral Golanski CC: Order Overwatch - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Grand Admiral Golanski CC: Order Overwatch (/showthread.php?tid=145253)

To: Grand Admiral Golanski CC: Order Overwatch - Nick Nack - 11-12-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Nick.Nack.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Zr9yeio.png][Image: F2gVlap.png]

Grand Admiral Golanski,

My name is Nick Nack, an Infiltrator of the Lane Hackers. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for the medical check-ups that the Protectorate has assisted us with. As that channel's purpose has expired, I have created a new one.

The Lane Hackers received a number of alarming reports that the Order was cooperating and fighting alongside the 5th Liberty Navy Fleet. Considering Mr Kalh's defection to the 5th, this brings many similarities with Auxesia which the bulk of them defected from the Core only to occassionally fight alongside them afterwards. Grand Admiral, you know very well our attitude towards the puppet government of Liberty and its armed forces. We also thought we knew the Order's attitude on this matter as well, has something changed since then?

Furthermore, we are a bit perpeplexed with your attitude towards a very serious nomad intrusion within Legion ranks. While you initially realized its significance you now appear to be content with the answer you were provided that this "Private Harrison departed from the Legion in a spirit of goodwill half a year ago" in order to quote your words directly. With all due respect Grand Admiral, I can't believe those rag dressed nationalists have fooled you in such a disgraceful manner.

I cannot otherwise explain how the Order's leader would say that humans controlled by an alien race would depart "in a spirit of goodwill" from a human organization. The only reasonable explanation is that this infectee's job was fulfilled and has thus departed or they lied in your face and you believed it. In either case things are more dire than we initially suspected. Finally, one more thing. Perhaps the first time we declassified this video with the Order, it was ignored by your subordinates and was not shared to you, so we will do it again. If what was said was not enough perhaps this mania-interrogation of this high-level Oracle might help you realize the urgency of our reports.

I am sure you will also notice that in this very same footage the captured Oracle also said about the nomad links with TAZ confirming that your crusade against those cultists in Baffin was just and well-measured. The Lane Hackers hope your judgement remains infallible and you will exhibit the same courage and selflessness as you did against TAZ.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Grand Admiral Golanski CC: Order Overwatch - Omicron - 11-15-2016

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

To Infiltrator Nick Nack.

Firstly, about the place that ironically calls itself Liberty. I was gifted with unique point of view upon these forsaken colonies of man. I doubt you will negate (or perhaps claim me right) my point that this place is rotten to the core, infested by an illness. My precedessors formed The Order to operate beyond pitiful divisions of borders that separate humanity. I claim no allegiance to corpocracy of Republic, neither I will bow to Commonwealth ironically found by Locklear, yet another who has forsaken The Order. If you think I bear no injury to 5th's Fleet gamble at my expense, you are deeply mistaken.

Second, the Hellfire Legion. I grow sick by having my words twisted to fit your rhetoric. I warn you to not do it again. You were meant to make what you want with the information provided and I expected you to take it with a grain of salt. Legion has no allies and suitable connections other than Core-spawn and all elements wishful to our mission had mostly initiated rebellion against Locklear of their own with aid of Gaian Guard. Commonwealth is against us, they had already made it clear to us and that makes any meddling met with extreme and lethal means on their part. I do not fear them, but I plan for the long run.

I am open minded, Infiltrator. I bore no ill wish to your organization despite the obvious faults such your unhealthy connection to the Maltese I decided to ignore for sake of co-operation against threats greater than both of us. In return, I received nothing but insults to my intelligence and criticism of every step The Order takes not only in Liberty but elsewhere. I offered counsel and warning, to draw the constraints that both our groups may operate at highest efficiency without harming one another. Do you wish we speak as we do now, or rather resort to civilized discussion without one accusing the other? I've had no such issues with Professor Hunter. I grieve for the loss of her, I was able to find common tongue with her to discuss our mutual grievances in matter without resorting to such language.

The Order operation in Coronado has resulted in total loss of a Nomad gate. Technology to accomplish this feat, strategies to make this work and deployment to see the plan executed flawlessly took weeks or months to see it though done. I have made it increasingly difficult for this alien scourge to move its assets from Tau 117/Drake to Liberty core worlds. That's not everything. Despite our disagreements, I got into knowledge of something that's better fit your databanks. Junker Captain Snell, commanding officer of Salvager class "Domovoi". A Nomad specter, infected. Retains a good deal of independence and self-determination, implying that union was undertaken by willing host. Make it count.

Calling me fool insults us both, Infiltrator. I know you can do better than that.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro