Discovery Gaming Community
Make Rheinland at war again! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Make Rheinland at war again! (/showthread.php?tid=145342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Make Rheinland at war again! - Kopesh - 11-14-2016

For those of you who remember when LN captured battleship Westfalen and held it for 1-2 years,this has been it.

FOr me at least,THIS has been the spark to enroll in the MIlitary and defend Rheinland.When you are the underdog,and your country is under attack and a part of it is under enemy occupation,it gives you the needed motivation to fight more bravely to defend it.

When I remember the LN had westfalen,I would literally go into a rage and launch myself into battle and murder as many libertonians I could.Very often I would launch in battle outnumbered 2-3 to 1 and many times come out the victor.Cause I had a darn reason to fight for.

My suggestion is : Since Rheinland is no longer at war with Liberty,and it'skind of inactive atm,let's bring some activity back.Make the Corsairs or RHA capture a vital rheinland base or battleship,and make weekly events where people get tons of money for getting kills.Then you would see a Rheinland system filled to the teeth with activity.3 RH fighters vs 6 corsairs.ANd winning.

Cause fighting to recapture a part of your country that fell to your most hated enemy will make the defenders fanatical to defend their homeland.I always log in a raid in Leeds to DEFEND ,as BAF| ,and NOT as GRN.Cause I fight ever more fiercely when I know an entire system of my beloved country has fell to the enemy and we have to take it back.

Make RHeinland involved in another big conflict fast , while you can still take advantage of the current server activity.My estimation is that you have 1-2 years to accomplish this.

New job for you storyline developers!

RE: Make Rheinland at war again! - Major. - 11-14-2016

Let's go!

Edit: I would go full Rheinland again, but this means I get a 24 hour forum ban again

RE: Make Rheinland at war again! - Demonic - 11-14-2016

You have RHA. That should be large enough threat. Also, that vid gets me everytime Big Grin

RE: Make Rheinland at war again! - Char Aznable - 11-14-2016

Oh, is it this time of the year again?

No.

RE: Make Rheinland at war again! - Sombs - 11-14-2016

Yes, ignore all the economy weaknesses and failures of Rheinlands latest war, ignore RHA and UN and VWA.

Edit: My mistake, sorry for jumpy conclusion.

RE: Make Rheinland at war again! - Gagadug. - 11-14-2016

If you read his post you'd see he doesnt want a LN-RM war but why read before you talk someone down ?
I think it is a good idea to make the Corsairs move into Munich since there is now a connection between it and Xi, wich got a Corsair BS and probably a lot of their troops since it links to Beta.

RE: Make Rheinland at war again! - WesternPeregrine - 11-14-2016

You mean Rheinland, who is constantly losing against the internal engagements against the marauding Hessians and their commie allies from void that is the Omegas? The ones that are on one instant in Munich, the next one doing border friction with a corsair encampment in the Omicrons? The Rheinlanders who could very well be getting themselves into huge messes in the recently revealed (not discovered, as it seems) Sigmas, dealing with Core, GMG, Bundies, and whatever unspeakable horrors might come out of Misuto Base?

Sure, you can have another war, just... rp for it?

RE: Make Rheinland at war again! - Jack_Henderson - 11-14-2016

Finally backstab Bretonia on behalf of Gallia... oh, wait, that would end Bretonia. So we can't have that. Smile

RE: Make Rheinland at war again! - mayu20 - 11-14-2016

(11-14-2016, 08:45 PM)Kopesh Wrote: My suggestion is : Since Rheinland is no longer at war with Liberty,and it'skind of inactive atm,let's bring some activity back.Make the Corsairs or RHA capture a vital rheinland base or battleship,and make weekly events where people get tons of money for getting kills.Then you would see a Rheinland system filled to the teeth with activity.3 RH fighters vs 6 corsairs.ANd winning.

You mean like....Dresden ?

RE: Make Rheinland at war again! - Wesker - 11-14-2016

[Image: 1e5rca.jpg]

Yes make RM LN war again so RM loses all their resources and RHA takes over Rheinland