Discovery Gaming Community
To: Annika Haupt (private channel) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Annika Haupt (private channel) (/showthread.php?tid=145521)

To: Annika Haupt (private channel) - Wesker - 11-20-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: FExsXJ0.jpg?1]

Subject: Unioners.

Sender ID: Brigadegeneral Anna Heinrich

Guten Abend,

The unioners have showed me their idiocy first hand, or at least the puppet replying to me is.

They've convinced themselves they founded the Armee, taught us, taught me how to fight. Comparing my abilities to that of any second rate engineer is insulting beyond all belief. There have been several other absurd claims as well.

But this isn't entirely about my ego.

You and I both know the Unioners have had a secret affair with the Corsairs. They claim to protect Rheinland from "harmful" foreign influences like the GMG and IC because they still cling to the belief of the Rheinland Empire. Yet ironically they've aided the Corsairs which remains to be Rheinland's largest foreign threat to date. With the obvious give away that the Unioners live in the past thinking the Rheinland empire is what made the nation strong, and given their sudden spike of anxiety from the destruction of Reutlingen. I'm also beginning to suspect the Unioners are in some sort of affair with Kruger minerals. To top all this off they're openly attacking you now if my intelligence is correct. Doing so is a way of betraying not only the Armee but me, and one way or another I will see to it that they pay.

These traitors need to be dealt with.

However, I'd much rather like to see them turn slaves then war enemies. There's going to be a meeting between the Hessians and the Unioners sometime soon, I was wondering if the VWA would like to send some pilots. We could force them into submission right then in there, if they refuse, they'll have me and the Armee to worry about. Rest assured if they do comply and agree to cease their attacks on you, they will still answer for all those that have died under your command.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...

RE: To: Annika Haupt (private channel) - Char Aznable - 11-22-2016

[Image: 2bCBnk1.png]

Thanks and all that

Hello Anna

Nice of you to notify me. But yes, the Unioners are not exactly the best when it comes to intelligent people in their leadership. From what I heard though, their relationship with Krüger is pretty much open by now. Not that I can really blame them, with the amount of enemies they are making since their declaration of war towards me. Not the Bundschuh, me. They really do honor me by making me a nation, don't they?

In any case, I seem to recall that we're still fighting for liberty. And that includes freedom of choice, I'm afraid. Enslaving them, even if they disagree with our standpoint, wouldn't be exactly what we intend to do... So I'll just take this as a joke of yours.
What I would be curious about though is what you asked of them, considering they've ignored my demands and apparently agreed to yours. Remember that we're in this together, and that this is not about the Hessians, but about the future of the Revolution as a whole. Any and all talks about peace need to be conducted with the knowledge and approval of anyone involved, and I am not ready to lay down arms if they refuse to even one of our demands. They're a problem, a much bigger one than the Military is - at least to the Bundschuh. So yes, we can and will spare some people for that meeting. Give me date, time and location and I'll make sure that there's an ambush in place, in case we get into trouble. I'd offer Ostara as a meeting place, but that's hardly possible with it operating in the deep Sigmas right now.

Privately though... I think I'll have a request for you in the near future. Might need some of your political gravitas, or at least what's left of it after Reutlingen.

Hope to see you soon and in one piece
Nika.

[Image: JG7K1os.png]

RE: To: Annika Haupt (private channel) - Wesker - 11-23-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

Source: Vogtland Base, Dresden
Encryption level:High

Decrypting...

[Image: FExsXJ0.jpg?1]

Subject: Unioners.

Sender ID: Brigadegeneral Anna Heinrich

Hmm,

Kruger and the Unioners working together openly? This changes everything. I figured they would be a useful ally, but knowing they align themselves with not one but two of Rheinland's greatest enemies makes me reconsider an alliance completely.

You're right, we're in this together, and I will see to it they submit to us by force. Peace talks wont work as long as they still believe they can challenge us.

The terms the Armee had in mind was to allow us access to their stations and ships and having check-ins with them annually. We wanted them to conform to the Revolution under our ideals or yours but its quite obvious they don't want that.

I'd notify your pilots this meeting will likely turn into a fight. Your idea for a location seems logical, but I have yet to hear from the unioners themselves.

You asking me for political gravitas? Do tell me when you need me and I'll be sure to show.

[Image: 50px-Hessianlogo.png]
Signed, Anna Heinrich

Encrypting...

Closing message...