Discovery Gaming Community
Major Corporate Announcement - Sirius Wide Broadcast - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Major Corporate Announcement - Sirius Wide Broadcast (/showthread.php?tid=145659)

Major Corporate Announcement - Sirius Wide Broadcast - IND - 11-25-2016

Broadcast begins:

Today on Wall Street Station a major announcement was made about Independent Neural-Net Department. After several years of neglect under Interspace Commerce, Independent Neural-Net Department has bought out its common stock from Interspace Commerce and brought back members of its original ownership group to manage the company. Former IND Vice-President of Operations and former CEO of Renzu Corp, Otis Jethro has been brought in to direct the transition. Jethro will serve as IND's President and spoke with the press from the IND offices on Wall Street Station in Honshu.

"Well folks, it's been a while, but you got me back. There is a certain amount of Deja Vu in this announcement. I feel like we did this before.... anyway, to put it simple, myself and some of the former board of IND felt that our stock prices were falling too low and our retirement savings might be in jeopardy if we left things as they were. So we talked with IC and shuffled some things around and here we are. I want to put everyone at ease, there will be no mucking around in the IND anymore. As the company's first move under new management, we have bought out the contracts of a significant number of pilots. We intend to hold the pilots of our company to the highest of standards and anyone who doesn't meet those standards will find themselves without a job.

Ladies and Gentlemen, for too long one of the premier brands in Sirius, has been tarnished and we intend to set that right. To our former clients, you can expect that if you meet our high standards, you will be hearing from us. For those who are interested in working with us, if you think you will meet our high standards, feel free to reach out.

We are going to bring IND back to where it should be, the benchmark standard for secure, reliable, discreet cargo transport in Sirius. Just remember, no matter where you are in Sirius, while we don't own the place, we have an understanding with the people who do.

Thanks folks, I look forward to talking more in the future"

That was IND President Otis Jethro speaking to reporters on Wall Street Station, Honshu. While the details of the deal between Interspace Commerce and Independent Neural-Net Department haven't been made public, sources have told us that it is a significant agreement which gives over all of IND's interests in Renzu Corp and LPI to Interspace Commerce and divests Interspace Commerce of all IND stock. There are no reports of any changes to the lease IND holds on large sections of Wall Street Station, and as Mr. Jethro's press conference was held there, we can assume it will remain headquarters for IND. On the news, IC stock jumped 4.5% due to the advancement of its stock position in Renzu and LPI, while IND stock lost 7.2% due to the markets worry about its ability to remain financially solvent without the stock of Renzu and LPI artificially boosting it's annual earnings.