Discovery Gaming Community
To: NC and (C~. Outcasts primary and secondary fleet. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: NC and (C~. Outcasts primary and secondary fleet. (/showthread.php?tid=145713)

To: NC and (C~. Outcasts primary and secondary fleet. - Tutashkhia - 11-26-2016

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarTop_zps4008562c.png]

Greetings. Long time no see. How you've you been?

Yes, yes I know. Lately we don't run into each other a lot due to my rare visits to Omicrons. But I've been dealing with some other stuff down in Liberty. And things are going just brilliantly. I think you've already heard of some explosions in Liberty. Yes, it was the California Jump Gate, which was bombed by us, and that's just the beginning. I think it fits your priorities too, Liberty is a really useful place and having control over it brings a lot of opportunities and ways to bigger success. That's what we've been trying to deal with, and that's why I'm here to request a support from you, dudes.

The first part of the plan is working as expected. It's a slap into a face, but we shouldn't stop here and make another move, and the second move is the destruction of the installation, so called the Long Island Station. No doubt, it's been a huge problem in New York for a long time, and it's time to finish it. Here comes the main part, with the current numbers, of course, it is impossible to deal with such a huge installation, that's why I'm contacting you, we'll be in need of any possible allied forces in Liberty. This is an important move for every Outcasts. And in case of success, we'll have better opportunity to take control over the whole Liberty.

Hope to see you all in Liberty soon.

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarBot_zps37b0e951.png]

RE: To: NC and (C~. - PRJKTLRD - 11-27-2016

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

Incoming Transmission

Source ID: Jared Nomak

Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Oh and I remember you,

we used to fly together in past... I guess you had to tone down a bit from time to time, didn't you? It could be said that we share similar situation.

You see- this kind of happening reminds me of a old times. Times when we used to create chaos in Sirius... a time when you had people by your shoulder willing to do most wicked thing you could imagine at that same moment if that would be needed.

I also have one thing nearby that has a lot of my attention. Perhaps, we could do something about that case, too.

So in that honor, I say, why the f*** not?

Transmission end

RE: To: NC and (C~. Outcasts primary and secondary fleet. - Skorak - 11-27-2016

[Image: VBWdf3T.png]

COMM-ID: Ileana Martelli
TARGET-ID: Tutashkia

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Hello,

we indeed noticed that you took that gate out. A daring move but nothing we wouldn't appreciate. But what you plan right there is nothing close to disabling a gate.

We have no capital vessels within Liberty and we don't intend to sacrifice any in an attempt to attack Manhattan head on. This is not even a sole military but a government decision.

We also value the orange treaty and will not support an attack without the Lane Hackers plea for assistance with anything more than small craft. If there's any in the area and the attack progressing I am certain that some of those will come to your assistance. Until then you are on your own.

If you have the means to get in contact with the Lane Hackers I suggest you do that.

Best of luck with your operations.

Ileana Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: NC and (C~. Outcasts primary and secondary fleet. - Tutashkhia - 11-29-2016

Ileana. Hello beautiful. I hope my beard won't be a reason that makes you nervous, hottie.

Wasn't it funny and beautiful nuking the Jump Gate? What a great place where a guy, like me, would sip a wine with a hottie, like you. What's about disabling the gate,It was intended to be a negative shock for the house economy, which, I would admit, worked quite well. Weakened economy increases the opportunity of a successful operation. And now, when it's the rightest time to take an action, you kind of refused supporting us by some capital-ship-lover pilots. A little fight in you, which I like. Please don't worry, we won't let any of those idiots damage your wonderful ships. And, by the way, your guys will enjoy it.

And I'm very sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Very sad. I found the means to get in contact with the Lane Hackers, and they seemed quite interested. Looks like you've contacted them too. I don't know what you two talked about together, around a round table, but I'm sure you didn't show even a least interest in this operation, which is quite of a disappointment for me. I'm still an young, still not used to getting refused. But, if it happened that you showed a least interest in this attack, you would most probably have their plea for assistance with anything more than small craft. I'm sure, I can work with the Lane Hackers, and have their permission to bring the the Outcasts' primary fleet in Liberty space. As you told me before, that's what you need, so those of your guys who're interested to support us, enjoy some real fireworks, drink some great booze after the victory will be able to fly and see some other places in the Sirius too.

You're underestimating me like others before you. I like when people do that. The pleasure will be all mine. I'm a man of my words, so do the favor, not only to me, to the Lane Hackers too, to the Outcasts smugglers, who haul the illegal cargo from Liberty to Alpha, and from time to time getting rescued by me or my friends from these mad-dogs. Your support to this operation won't be good only for me. Think about those illegal cargo coming to Malta from deep Liberty. Think about your allies, Lane Hackers, who will be quite grateful if we successfully nuke the installation. In case of your support, I'd be a very grateful guy. And I do mean it. I don't do things for free, but in case you need something done, my and my friends' ships will be there to... assist you for free of charge.

RE: To: NC and (C~. Outcasts primary and secondary fleet. - HuggieSunrise - 11-29-2016

::Black Channel Response::

The Oracles relay the interest of the elder spirits in this operation. Keep us apprised. You will have "help".

-Haog

RE: To: NC and (C~. Outcasts primary and secondary fleet. - Tutashkhia - 12-01-2016

You're more than welcome, Haog. And you'll be contacted with all needed details, plans and exact time. And I repeat: I'll be more than grateful. And I do mean it. I don't do things for free, but in case you need something done, I will be there to... assist you for free of charge.

Hope to see you soon in the Space of Boom.

Also, maybe... maybe anybody responds to me from the National Council? Looks like my beard do affect something here.

RE: To: NC and (C~. Outcasts primary and secondary fleet. - Skorak - 12-03-2016

[Image: VBWdf3T.png]

COMM-ID: Ileana Martelli
TARGET-ID: Tutashkia

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Such charming attitude you posess.

With the intention to impress me by blowing up a Jumpgate to disrupt Liberty's economy. See that might have had an effect if you did it properly but instead I have to hear that they already undid the damage. As I'd expect from the house that is selling gates all around Sirius. Now had you brought me such a gate instead or taken it out fully... but you didn't.

And then you go to the Lane Hackers, have them contact the President directly to ask for an explanation. I had quite the explaining to do with no explanation what even happened until I found out that you very much misunderstood me, we never intended to send any warships into Liberty. We'd only consider a move of that sort, should our allies be in dire need of assistance. Though a station in orbit of one of the most heavily defended planets is certainly nothing that endangers them, nor is it anything we wish to sacrifice anything to.

Our ships are valuable far beyond anything we'd risk with that and we'd have assumed that someone of your kind, with the resources to act within Liberty like you do, would have realised that before troubling Malta and the Hackers with your demands. You assume the mere annihilation of that station would suffice as payment? Or your promise of a favour be done? If we took that as payment we wouldn't be enjoying the wealth we do and we'd have long perished to our enemies or our own.

Now I don't expect you to succeed in you operation but maybe we or I- will rethink our views on you in that case. Good Luck.

Ileana Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED