Discovery Gaming Community
To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=145799)

To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Tutashkhia - 11-29-2016

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarTop_zps4008562c.png]

Greetings Maltes. How you've you been?

I've rarely visited Omicrons these last periods due to my frequent visits to Liberty. I've been dealing with some other stuff down there. And things are going just brilliantly. Liberty is a really useful place and having control over it brings a lot of opportunities and success for us. That's what we've been trying to deal with, and that's why I'm here to request a support from you, dudes.

The first part of the plan worked out quite well, the Government got a huge damage by bombing the New York - California Jump Gate. It's a slap into a face, but we shouldn't stop here and make another move, and the second move is the destruction of the installation, so called the Long Island Station. No doubt, it's been a huge problem in New York for a long time, and it's time to finish it. Here comes the main part, with the current numbers and without your support, of course, it is impossible to deal with such a huge installation, that's why I'm contacting you, we'll be in need of any possible allied forces in Liberty from you, especially the heavy-weaponry vessels. This is an important move for every Outcasts. And in case of success, we'll have better opportunity to take control over the whole Liberty.

I do hope you I will see you in space soon.

[Image: TutashkhiaTransBarBot_zps37b0e951.png]

RE: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Thunderer - 11-29-2016

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
To: Tutashkia

[Image: coffin_black.jpg]

This is where I will put Liberty. The only problem is, is there one big enough?

Mezzasalma
Captain
MNS Galata

Open for Replies

RE: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Chills - 11-29-2016

Incoming Transmission
Encryption: Medium
To: Tutashkhia

Tell me the time. I will prepare the Souls Reign, commanded by myself, and the Aceria, commanded by my secondary Captain.

Transmission closed

RE: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Emperor Tekagi - 11-29-2016

[Image: aG0vFuM.jpg]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz , Maltese Exiles Overlord
TARGET-ID: Tutashkhia

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Tutashkhia or whatever your real name is.

How comes you believe you damaged the Republic of Liberty in any significant way by disabling a Jumpgate for not even three days? You are a fool, do you even know who you tried to harm? A Republic which managed to hold back two houses at once for years.

And now you plan to attack one of their capitols major defensive lines? You are insane, even more than me. I thought I lost huge parts of my common sense but apparently it is you who did.
Even if you had success, why would it benefit us Maltese? I cannot remember us ever having serious issues bringing the dream to Liberty. With or without this defensive asset, this won't change. Manhattan orbit, just like all other major house capitols is strongly defensed. Aren't you aware?
Oh.. right and if you think that them not sending an insane amount of Warships after you is a sign of their fear, well.. they like to play little games, just like me.
Do Malta and every Maltese a favor. Change your target to something useful to us. Change it to.. hm.. let's see.. Cretan assets in Omicron Xi, Gallic and Crayterian assets in the Taus, deeper Omicrons, just go push against our real enemies there.
The Republic of Liberty is far from being a major threat to us, why bring useless harm to them? It won't benefit us. It will just let our reputation become even worse. Who are we? Bloodlusty killers? No. We are the brightest minds of Sirius, apparently you aren't part of us.

- Rosa Veraz, Maltese Exiles Overlord

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Reid - 11-29-2016

[Image: nTFQUBp.png]

Let me try and figure out what you're trying to say here.

You want me, and other Maltese like me, to risk our lives, our ships, and our crews, to attack what's arguably one of the strongest house's capital planet? And you don't even offer us a single credit or form of compensation? Just the thought of us knowing that you're achieving your goal?

No.

RE: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Tutashkhia - 12-08-2016

Do you know what's the difference between me and people like you Rina? Your little ass isn't brave enough to face against arguably one of the strongest house's capital planet without any kind of compensation. What kind of compensation are you talking about? When I requested a support from Maltes Secondary Fleet I never thought I was requesting a support from the -Base-Hunters-. Neither I though I was requesting a support from a Freelancer, Mercenary or whatever it is, who gets money for shooting something. And no! I don't want your kind! I don't want a kind of pilot who can be bought by money. For a simple reason, I can't trust one who does things for a single credit. . You want things to be done, but you don't want to move your back and do something valuable, instead of spreading those nonsense and useless words.

Dear Rosa, what an example of real beauty you're. If I weren't busy with whatever I'm doing right now, I would visit your pretty face with a bottle or two of red wine and talk with you personally about the issues such as the global warming in the Sirius, human beings welfare, social equality, and the future of us. The future of all humans. But you're a damn Overlord, and I always liked your kind of Overlords. Your character, pretty face, dark eyes, colorful hair and lips. Lips... which remind me of red wine, while I'm a drunkard. And every single time I want to drink hard an idea of visiting you comes to my mind. Don't hide behind the clouds, going out of it adorns you, baby.

Romance. Me and my romance.

The right time is almost here. You'll hear about me and my friends in the news. Very soon. Maybe today, or tomorrow... or two or three days later.

Those, who haven't moved their heavy ships in New York, I recommend you to do it as soon as possible, or you gonna miss the show!

RE: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Emperor Tekagi - 12-08-2016

[Image: KSjBiLq.jpg]

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Tutashkhia.

Flirting won't help you with me. My word still stands, yet the fact that you aren't giving up after this one failed attempt just shows me that you aren't the usual fool. Maybe you are useful for something in the future? I will keep an eye on you and your people. Don't disappoint or we might betray you the same way we betrayed the National Council, having a few more fools as enemies wouldn't matter anymore.

Though.. maybe we really go and meet some time? I am wondering about the bomb you used as well as the strenght of your little fleet... as well as their standing towards the Spirits.

Just don't disappoint.

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - ger3mita - 12-08-2016

>> TRANSMISSION INCOMING <<

SENDER
Zero Moriarty[Image: Eo6evzu.png][Image: cR4IaHD.jpg]
SOURCE
~Silver.Blossom~
D5-2A "Ranseur" Outcast Dreadnought

SUBJECT
Everything is ready
RECIPIENT
Mr. Tutaskhia

Ciao,

Call me Zero.
My big boy Ranseur is ready for the siege.
Give instructions to me through more secure channel.

But still, I have something to remind you.

First, I won't die for this. If my life be threaten, your command rights would be nullified.
Second, the force I help you today, one day, I will take it back.

Ciao!

PACKET SENT: 0... 30... 70... 100%
>> TRANSMISSION TERMINATED <<

RE: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Tutashkhia - 12-09-2016

Mr.Zero, all the needed instructions will be provided to you personally by me in a very near future. Thank you for your support.

Mrs.Hottie, I'm not sure you're a beautiful or a sexy devil, but I'm sure you've already fallen into love with me and my beard, just you don't know it yet. I see, you're trying to leave an impression of a strong lady, but your eyes, which are the mirror of your heart, say that you have never felt a strong man next to you. That's what makes you pretend like you're the owner of the whole Sirius, while you are nothing, but an Overlord of Exiles, an Overlord of loneliness. Have I ever mentioned you have a specific sense of humor? If not, I will tell you now... you manage to smile me. We have something in common, having a few more fools as enemies wouldn't matter much for me too, as almost the whole Sirius are hunting for my head already.

You know? I have been undressing you with me eyes all night long, and I think it's time to see if I'm right. So, once I'm done with the destruction of the Long Island Station, you can contact me regarding our first date... I will bring a wine, which is the same color as your lips. But at the moment, I have to disappoint you, we have to delay our first date as in the following 48 hours all my attention will be paid to that annoying installation in the heart of Liberty.

I will repeat again, those, who haven't moved their heavy ships in New York, you should hurry up, or your gonna miss the show!

RE: To: Maltes Secondary Fleet - Emperor Tekagi - 12-09-2016

[Image: aG0vFuM.jpg]

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Alright.

I can wait. Your sense for humor makes me see you really are a fool. I just like this kind of fools, they are sometimes really useful. We can meet, we can talk.. and we can drink some wine. I will stay close to Liberty until you are done trying your luck with this senseless action. I could but definetly won't send any of the few heavier vessels I have around to assist you. The Hackers watch me closely it seems. Not surprising.

See you, I guess.

TRANSMISSION ENDED