Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Navy Primary Fleet and 5th Fleet High Commands | From: Admiral Richard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Navy Primary Fleet and 5th Fleet High Commands | From: Admiral Richard (/showthread.php?tid=145815)

To: Liberty Navy Primary Fleet and 5th Fleet High Commands | From: Admiral Richard - TheShooter36 - 11-29-2016

[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Greetings, Commanders and Admirals of Liberty,

I will cut this short as the matter is urgent. We saw the Crayter Primary Fleet moving to California as far as we could see, to assist Navy. We currently sending a scout to see the situation and ready to give a helping hand if fleets needs one. We would like to join the Primary Fleet and assist whatever is happening in Liberty.
In case of you wonder who we are, we are a movement largely gained support within Crayter and formed from its root as a Battlegroup. We can talk about details later.

Godspeed

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Rear Admiral
Battlegroup Phobos
Armed Republic of Crayter

RE: To: Liberty Navy Primary Fleet and 5th Fleet High Commands | From: Admiral Richard - Kalhmera - 11-29-2016

[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Good day Rear Admiral Michael Richard.

I am Captain Jonathan Kalh, Liberty Navy 5th Fleet. I have to side on caution here as I have never heard of your "Battlegroup". I request you give me an indication of your intent on entering Liberty Space, and your current relations with the Primary Fleet of Crayter? What is your Battlegroups call sign?

Signed -

Captain Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]

RE: To: Liberty Navy Primary Fleet and 5th Fleet High Commands | From: Admiral Richard - TheShooter36 - 11-29-2016

Good day Captain Kalh,

We are the Armed Republic of Crayter. A fully independant power in Crayter Space formed by various Primary and Secondary Fleet Battlegroups and civilians who worked on Logistics and Peacekeeping forces, Our goal is primarily betterment of Crayter. While we are rather military-focused and have our differences with the currently established goverment as well as Primary Fleet, we by no means seeking bloodshed with our brothers and sisters. The ARC can put their differences aside when Primary Fleet is in need of help, hopefully they wont start any aggression toward us. Now if you wonder what my position in Armed Republic, I lead Battlegroup Phobos and command the flagship which obviously is the Phobos.

Signed, Michael Richard
Rear Admiral
Battlegroup Phobos

RE: To: Liberty Navy Primary Fleet and 5th Fleet High Commands | From: Admiral Richard - Kalhmera - 11-29-2016

[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Good day Rear Admiral Michael Richard.

I would like to quote you on this... "The ARC can put their differences aside when Primary Fleet is in need of help". I will hold you to this Rear Admiral. You are cleared to enter New York for the Defense of Long Island Station. You and your men will have continues access until the threat is no longer credible. Once in Liberty Controlled Space I request you take Orders from either myself Admiral Alan Jones of the Liberty Navy Fleet, and or Admiral Sader Liberty Navy 5th Fleet. And of cource their respected 2nd in Command. I am glad to see you have come to assist Liberty. I hope this is the start of a fruitful relationship. I don't like beating a dead horse and all. But please remember keep your "differences" With Crayter Primary Fleet out of Liberty. Take care and safe skies.

Signed -

Captain Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]

RE: To: Liberty Navy Primary Fleet and 5th Fleet High Commands | From: Admiral Richard - TheShooter36 - 11-29-2016

Captain Kalh,
Thank you for putting trust in us. My men and women only will prove and strengthen the trust. Also i understand your request, you are the main force and Liberty is your territory, so the Battlegroup complying fleet composition is only fair and necessary for the operation's success. Together we will free the Long Island from threat of Outcast scum. Take care and good luck.

Signed, Michael Richard
Rear Admiral
Battlegroup Phobos

[/quote]