Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nebula Complex From: Minerva Research Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nebula Complex From: Minerva Research Center (/showthread.php?tid=145824)

To: Nebula Complex From: Minerva Research Center - Shaggy - 11-30-2016

[Image: qk1jpIy.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Mover Lunatic Eliza Jonas
Callsign: CR|-CM-Storage.Mover
Subject: Request

Good evening Nebula Complex,

I am not entirely sure whom I should be sending this too, but it is to the one in charge, let me introduce myself first of all. My name is Elisa Jonas and I am a Mover Lunatic and temporary Mover Maestro of the Crayter Movers. My job role is to deal with trade contracts for the new installation known as Minerva Research Center which is orbiting Yuma within the Coronado sector.

The reason I am sending this to you is for a request in fact, With our new construction of Core three upgrade, we have had the struggle of paying for companies to bring some supplies we are not able to gather. So with this, we are in need of hiring companies that are able to go into space we are not welcome such as Kusari space.

From what I hear and understand, you have a wide variety of ore's up for sale, so I would like to know if we could come up with some form of agreement or trade contract to be able to get ore's from you to be stored on Minerva Research Center for our supply contracts as a good gesture.

Well I hope I hear from you shortly. Stay safe.

:::Transmission Terminated:::

RE: To: Nebula Complex From: Minerva Research Center - Hina Nakamura - 11-30-2016

[Image: Yv0I7Uw.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Minerva Research Center
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: Re: Request

Good Morning,
Ms Jonas,

My name is Natasha Jones, the director of trading of Nebula Complex for Science and Technologies. Your transmission was directed to the one in charge of the Nebula Complex, so it was received by Simon Sorrell, the complex CEO and he directed it to me. I am glad that you are interested in our products and we value any good chance for making business.

We have a variety of products, but since you are interested in ores, then let me sum for you the ores that we are offering. We have Gold ore, Cobalt ore, Platinum ore, Silver ore, Copper ore and Beryllium ore. Our sources for Silver and Copper ore are in Rheinland so we currently have some difficulties with achieving those in big quantities because of the terrorist attacks happening lately all over rheinland space by a group known as the red hessian army. The Platinum ore also can not be obtained in high quantities lately, because of our source is having some technical issues. I can provide for you Cobalt, Gold and Beryllium ores in high quantities whenever you desire. The attached table shows more information about our current offered ores.

Commodity
Nebula Price
Closest Best Price
Tanks Capacity
Storage Status
Gold Ore
Planet Denver
Available
Beryllium Ore
Planet Manhattan
Available
Cobalt Ore
Planet Denver
Available

Docking to our complex require a permission which can be obtained by filling a form provided on our neural net, but i see that it is not required since your organization CR|- already applied for docking permissions and been granted access for three months. I will wait a reply from you and please, enjoy this good morning.

[Image: K8pZcfA.png]

[Image: 9MSv34t.png]

RE: To: Nebula Complex From: Minerva Research Center - Shaggy - 11-30-2016

Good morning Ms Jones,

It is a pleasure to meet you. We are interested in you're products for more than personal business, but for business between the Republic and you're Complex. We have listened and read through the ore list you have given us, what are large variety this must only please you're contractors and business men and women. I am very surprised but I believe the only ore that could come to some use to us here would be of Beryllium Ore, Cobalt Ore and Gold Ore, which from what I understand you do not have a problem with getting high quantities delivered and put in storage for sale to customers.

The attachment with more information about the ore tanks are very interesting, the prices you are offering are wonderful, I am pleased to say on behalf of the Republic that we are willing to do business and with that in mind, I will get a few movers to come and start of with collecting around fifteen thousand ore rocks of Beryllium which will be taken to Minerva Research Center to pay our contracts. We are not ones to keep secrets, especially when they are stationed within her Majesty the queens space. So it is not only a pleasure but an honor to be working with a fellow Bretonian.

Docking access on Nebula Complex has been granted for three months only. What would the Crayter Republic have to do to receive permanent access?

Thank you for you're response, this will bring sunshine to my day that is for sure, and of course to the contractors we hire to bring us goods to Minerva Research Center. We wish you safe travels and a wonderful day.

RE: To: Nebula Complex From: Minerva Research Center - Hina Nakamura - 11-30-2016

Good Afternoon,
Ms Jonas,

I hope that you are safe and sound. I am glad that you liked the variety of our ores and you are welcome to start business with us anytime possible. I would like to thank you for understanding our situation with some ores, it actually increase the level of understanding when you put our reasons into consideration. We will wait your movers as soon as possible, but we would like to remind you that if any of your movers is not tagged CR|- then we will need the vessel identification name so it can be added to our docking permission access list. The process will cost you nothing since your organization is already granted access for three months as i explained on my previous transmission.

I understand that the Cryater Republic would be interested in a permanent docking permission but this kind of permissions never been granted to any individual or corporation before. The only side that have this kind of permanent access is the Bretonian Government and it's law enforcers, However, we still can give you a very good offer. We can grant your vessels access to the Nebula Complex for 6 months by the price of 3 months, So you will have extra 3 months for free which will be added to your current 3 months license. I hope that this offer gains your acceptance and i am sure that with this current level of understanding and business between us, then maybe later we will grant CR|- more options that will make it a unique client. Let the time prove it.

We have no problem with providing your organization with Beryllium ore on regular basis and we would like to know how much is the quantity required. Rest assured that we will provide any quantity up to 50,000 units. I will wait a reply from you with the rest of the details as soon as possible and also it would be very helpful if you can send us a shipping manifest for every shipment hauled from our complex associated with a time stamp. It is optional but in the same time, it helps us manage things better. I hope i didn't take much from your time and have a good afternoon Ms Jonas.

RE: To: Nebula Complex From: Minerva Research Center - Shaggy - 12-05-2016

Good morning,

I am safe and sound, thank you for asking. But how are you on this fine day?

The variety of ores you store is not just the usual one or two but a good variety and this brings happiness to the movers of the Republic. Everyone everywhere has the struggle with resources some where, so of course I am an understanding person so I understand the situation you are in. All of our movers should be flying under the same banner, myself or the Mover Maestro had not approved of anyone flying without the banner. I would like to thank you for the hospitality also you bring to our movers while there cargo is being filled up with the ores which were requested. They are grateful and so am I.

Three months docking permission is nice, but if business is good between both the Crayter Republic and Nebula Complex, not only would we be taking ore's from you for our own needs but we will then like to offer assistance in delivering food, water and oxygen and even reinforced alloys when it is needed and required. We are not an individual or an corporation, we are a Republic, but we are not as large as Liberty or the Bretonia. But the offer you have given us of 6 months docking access for the price of 3 months is wonderful. I believe the movers of the Republic will be happy about this. I am grateful for the choices you have given us and I hope we are able to work closely in the future.

Nebula Complex providing us with Beryllium ore is a pleasure and on a regular basis is even better. The amount which we require is 50, 000 units which will fill our storage facility up to the max. The request can be done about sending shipping manifests of every shipment which is being hauled from you're complex with a time stamp to keep things in check. This is for organization purposes and stock checks, I completely understand and I will inform all Crayterian Movers straight away.

I bid you good day and to stay safe.

RE: To: Nebula Complex From: Minerva Research Center - Hina Nakamura - 12-06-2016

Good Morning,
Ms Jonas,

It's great to hear from you again Ms Jonas and i am glad that you are safe and sound. I am good too, so let's go straight to our business. It's great to know that all the Crayter movers are flying under the same CR|- banner because it makes things easier to sort. It's also great to know that the republic is happy with the 6 months docking permission offer in the price of 3 months. We wanted to give something special for the Crayter Republic.

We can provide your republic with beryllium ore on regular basis as i mentioned and i am glad that you requested your first load already. I would like to inform you that your 50,000 requested beryllium ore are ready on our market waiting for your haulers and movers to shift them to the Minerva station. I would also like to inform you that we have 80,000 cobalt ore on our installation also offered for sale. Maybe you would be interested in our high supply of cobalt ore too. It's good to know that you have no problem with providing us with shipping manifest for every shipment hauled from our complex. I will wait your reply as soon as possible and have a good morning Ms Jonas.