Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junker's Congress HQ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junker's Congress HQ (/showthread.php?tid=145831)

To: Junker's Congress HQ - Yoshida - 11-30-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Greetings my friends.

I am sending you this message in the most urgent and pressing manner as an important operation will be executed in the near future which will involve traversing through Puerto Rico. I understand that the Congress has installed an impressive array of modular bases in strategic locations within Puerto Rico and some of them possess an agreessive defense mode.

Thus, I would like to inquire about this matter in order to avoid accidental fire on my colleagues and allies by your automatic defense platforms.

Thank you for your consideration.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Junker's Congress HQ - Stoner_Steve - 12-01-2016

[Image: ecCcM0J.png]
To:Provocateur Goro Yoshida
Encryption: Better Than Usual
Subject: Fun and Games

Provocateur Yoshida,

My name is Steve Squigs; Bill is a bit busy at the moment and he's asked me to assist you.

You are correct about the aggressiveness of some of our station defenses. To ensure that our good friends don't risk injury within Puerto Rico I will require the vessel call-signs to be transmitted to me. Additionally due to employee turnover I could not guarantee that the vessel names would remain known within the gunnery crews for longer than a few weeks. I trust that wouldn't be an issue.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

RE: To: Junker's Congress HQ - Yoshida - 12-01-2016

...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Hello Mr Squigs.

Too bad that I cannot hear from my old friend, Bill, but I understand he is busy with other things.

The call-signs you will need to insert in your systems is H|-, =LSF=, UN|. You are probably surprised with some of those tags and indeed, I would have considered it an act of lunacy not too long ago. But things have changed since then, the masks have fallen and the true face of corruption and criminality was revealed. So the least disillusioned broke ranks from the Regime and now seek their fundamental right; freedom.

Your indirect support in this regard speaks highly of you as I understand your organization is also facing mounting problems by the Regime and their corporate lobbyists and cartels. Please report when your defense systems are updated. Thank you.

RE: To: Junker's Congress HQ - Stoner_Steve - 12-01-2016

[Image: ecCcM0J.png]
To:Provocateur Goro Yoshida
Encryption: Better Than Usual
Subject: Fun and Games

Provocateur Yoshida,

The transponder codes have been uploaded and should be going live within the hour. Bill is currently deep in the Omegas but has requested that a meeting be arranged between himself and those representing the LSF. Given some past....issues between our respective organizations, we are still deeply suspicions of them. Bill also requests that you mediate the discussion, to ensure transparency.

Steve Squigs

End Transmission

RE: To: Junker's Congress HQ - WildBill - 12-05-2016

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycTZ2eHIxbVRjaDg]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyYU45bkc5TktuLVU]
[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qyZlFQWkVjLV9wek0]

Howdy Steve, Mr. Yoshida,

Steve, Thanks fer respondin quickly to this. Yer a good man. Keep 'em in good health in Puerto Rico 'til I've had a chance to sit down an talk to Mr. Yoshida.

Mr. Yoshida, my old friend, I been out in the outer rim establishin some trade an business contracts an the comms out here ain't exactly reliable. I'll be returnin to Liberty soon with somethin useful fer yer people. I don't have many friend an yers has been a good one. Old age is gittin to me an I ain't so quick to be flyin all 'round Sirius anymore, but I'll be sure to stop by Mactan fer a couple of days on my way in. Lookin forward to seein you 'gain old friend.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0B2Lt2LOfU6qycEd3b1p4QWZjUDA]

RE: To: Junker's Congress HQ - Yoshida - 12-15-2016

...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Mr Bill,

It's truly a pleasure to hear from you again. Come visit me at Mactan, I will be waiting for you. As for the fugitives at Puerto Rico it should no longer concern you as they will depart in the coming few days.

Kind regards,
Goro Yoshida

RE: To: Junker's Congress HQ - Yoshida - 01-26-2017

...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Arbiter Bill,

As I promised, here is part of the recent communication I had with the Unioner diplomats. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let me know.

(01-25-2017, 12:34 PM)Yoshida Wrote: You also spoke about inviting the Junkers to collect Jump Gate parts from the debris surrounding the Hamburg Jump Gate. It was wise of you to notify us about it as we're the natural experts on this matter. You should know that there are some serious issues in this endeavor which I would like to share with you.
- __Most of the parts hovering around the jump gate are lightly, moderately or severely damaged after colliding with other objects during the course of time or by cosmic and sun radiation. Some of them could theoretically be repaired but it would require sophisticated technicians, and the Junkers are absolutely not one of those.
- __Outside Ageira current and former employees, the only ones knowing how to re-assemble the parts with one another is the corporate cartel of DSE .
- __Even in the extreme scenario we successfully collect all the parts in the debris, repair them, and assemble them correctly, we still have no Jump Gate as most of the critical parts are still on the main wreck. Attempting to steal parts from the main wreck could prove to be very dangerous to your people in Pacifica as it could easily lead to scenarios such the Hudson Jump Gate Crisis.
- __But even if we have a fully assembled Jump Gate, only certain current and former Ageira employees know the physics behind it, anyone else attempting hyperspace trave runs the risk of creating a new Texas Incident.
As you can see Mr Jansen this is not a feasible project and I strongly recommend you to not invest more time and resources into it. Finally, I will meet the Arbiter of the Congress today for some other matter and I will repeat to him what I have told you here.