Discovery Gaming Community
[Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (Concluded) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (Concluded) (/showthread.php?tid=145925)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (Concluded) - sindroms - 12-02-2016

Information on this event: HERE (Note: Bretgov have agreed on the event oorply as the RP response can take a while)

Jumphole Anomalies
Bretonia - Omicrons
Jumphole Generator Event

DETAILS

DESCRIPTION

Event Type: Player-Induced Temporary Connection

A jumphole generator has been activated in the New London system, temporarily (~24 hours) connecting it to Omicron Kappa with all of the boons and banes associated with it.

[Image: pec3lQQ.png]
[Image: uTzC3Tl.png]

/adminmode on
FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EVENT AND ONLY FOR THE DURATION OF IT, any ID that has either of these two systems in their respective ZOI tabs may operate in the connected system and enforce the lines of their respective IDs AT THEIR OWN RISK (In terms of RP consequences). Keep in mind that roleplay consequences will be counted for. This is also a rare chance for IDs that never meet to do so.

For Example:
The Order, Nomad, Gammu AI may enter New London despite it having Jumpgates and may enfroce their ID lines.
Same goes to Kappa for Bretonian lawful IDs and, say, GRN and LN.

Please keep in mind that the rules for this event might change as necessary.
Please also keep in mind that temporary jumpholes do not have the "jump cooldown" mechanic as normal jumpholes and gates do. Any player who is reported for abusing game mechanics to evade roleplay consequences will be slapped hard.

RE: [Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (New London - Omicron Kappa) - Operator - 12-02-2016

I saw this one comming

RE: [Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (New London - Omicron Kappa) - nOmnomnOm - 12-02-2016

Easy jumping for Azurite gas 8|

RE: [Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (New London - Omicron Kappa) - Thunderer - 12-02-2016

I'm imagining a huge battle with the BAF, the LN, the GRN, the AI, the Nomads, the Order, the Core, the Corsairs, the Outcasts and Auxesia pitted against each other in Omicron Kappa. My brain might melt down.

RE: [Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (New London - Omicron Kappa) - sindroms - 12-03-2016

The stuff hit the fan the moment the hole opened, actually. Was nice to see.

RE: [Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (New London - Omicron Kappa) - sindroms - 12-03-2016

I've noticed that the jumpholes are behaving somewhat oddly and one of them decided to implode for a moment (which was quickly fixed). If something like that happens again, do tell and I will fix it.

RE: [Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (New London - Omicron Kappa) - Antonio - 12-03-2016

Good event, liked how it started with npcs and turned into a nice pvp groupfight.

RE: [Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (New London - Omicron Kappa) - Kauket - 12-03-2016

rip jumphole 2016-2016 received too much flak

now featuring elmer's manchild squeals

Stop breaking my stuff >:[
No idea what was that all about either. I double checked, it should be invulnerable again now.

RE: [Mini-Event] - Gravitaional Anomaly Detected (New London - Omicron Kappa) - Typrop - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 03:42 AM)sindroms Wrote: Stop breaking my stuff >:[
No idea what was that all about either. I double checked, it should be invulnerable again now.

Oh, more than your stuff got broken. Eardrums got broken, too.