Discovery Gaming Community
To: RM HC; From: Reserve Captain Kossuth, RNC Tegetthoff; CC: RFP, BDM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: RM HC; From: Reserve Captain Kossuth, RNC Tegetthoff; CC: RFP, BDM (/showthread.php?tid=145951)

To: RM HC; From: Reserve Captain Kossuth, RNC Tegetthoff; CC: RFP, BDM - Thunderer - 12-03-2016

[Image: time_13.gif]

MESSAGE CLASS: TEXTUAL
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
TO: RHEINLAND MILITARY HIGH COMMAND

Honourable High Command,

I need to report that I found a hostile installation in the Omega-7 System. It is located about 5-10 clicks north from the approximate centre of the Freistadt to Omega-3 Jump Gate Trade Lane. Its name is Junkers Respite and it has no defenses except four relatively weak turrets mounted on the installation itself. It fired upon my ship.

Unrelated to this, I am letting you know that the Tegetthoff's lighting completely failed as the result of the damage sustained from the Hessian Vidar-class named Draco, which we forced into routing on our return to New Berlin. Our fire control is also damaged, but this by the force of our own turret fire. The ship will have to moor with Oder for repairs both internal and external, but I am not sure how efficient it will be to keep her afloat. She is an old ship that has repeatedly been damaged in battle, but Oder gives her hope. Unfortunately, the complete renovation will require time, so I have taken the chance to take command of the Maria Theresia, the newest Elbe-class that is about to leave the Schatten Drydock for her maiden voyage. Let us wish her a long and fiery future.

Attachments:

Klemens Kossuth
[Image: w78WINz.png]
Reserve Captain
Rheinland Military

OPEN FOR REPLIES

RE: To: RM HC; From: Reserve Captain Kossuth, RNC Tegetthoff; CC: RFP, BDM - Thunderer - 12-05-2016

[Image: time_13.gif]

MESSAGE CLASS: TEXTUAL
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
TO: RHEINLAND MILITARY HIGH COMMAND
FROM: RESERVE CAPTAIN KLEMENS KOSSUTH, RNC KUK MARIA THERESIA

Honourable High Command,

It appears that the Tegetthoff also had a malfunctioning radar. I am very sorry for the misinformation, but it is either that the Junkers Respite have promptly fixed their IFF system, or that the Tegetthoff's will need fixing as well. Today I finally took command over the RNC Kaiserin und Königin Maria Theresia, and went to patrol Omega-7 for possible Hessians, but the system was quiet. I visited the Respite along the way, and it flashed perfectly neutral. I advise checking because there is a possibility that the Maria Theresia's IFF is malfunctioning instead, a very small one, but still existent.
By the way, I rate her as a very innovative ship, but I will manage with all the lights, switches and devices. She will certainly confuse our enemies.

Attachments:

Klemens Kossuth
[Image: w78WINz.png]
Reserve Captain
Rheinland Military

OPEN FOR REPLIES