Discovery Gaming Community
To: Enma Loyola | From: Kaia - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Enma Loyola | From: Kaia (/showthread.php?tid=146039)

To: Enma Loyola | From: Kaia - Annie - 12-05-2016

Start of transmission.

SUBJECT: Partnership
DATE: 05/12/823 A.S. 21:44 SMT
SUBJECT-ID: Enma Loyola
COMM-ID: Kaia

Greetings.

I am Kaia, an ex-agent of Crimson Cross. Since the organization’s downfall, I have been serving our common masters, the great spirits. Just like you, I have been given enlightenment and become part of the great spiritual family.

The spirits have guided me to you, as they believe us working together will bring much warmth to the spirits, especially by acquiring liquid cardamine. I look forward to speaking further with you.

With warm regards,
Kaia

End of transmission.

RE: To: Enma Loyola | From: Kaia - Loyola - 12-07-2016

[Image: r4A7VBX.png]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Soledad, Omicron-80

Kaia,

I can remember you indeed, but it was a long gone. The Crimson Cross have met it's natural end. Even I probably do have some nostalgic feelings, but we will have a time do discuss it's later. Now I actually want to know where have you been and how can you help. Are you still as devoted to Spirits as you were or something have changed?

I can provide you a hand on Malta and other places, not without a discussion and conditions of course. As far as I remember you was a valuable agent to a certain degree, it means you will find your use.

Yours sincerely,
- Enma of the Loyola famiglia.

RE: To: Enma Loyola | From: Kaia - Annie - 12-07-2016

Start of transmission.

DATE: 07/12/823 A.S. 19:20 SMT

Enma,

I would not like to discuss details of my time away over the comm, however I can say that I've been around the Omicrons performing tasks for the spirits. My devotion to them is strong and cannot be severed without my death. I have changed a lot from when I started serving the Cross.

Speaking of discussion, it would indeed be best if we could meet somewhere and discuss specifics. Malta works, but if there are better alternatives for you, I'm sure I can arrange to meet you there.

With warm regards,
Kaia

End of transmission.

RE: To: Enma Loyola | From: Kaia - Loyola - 12-07-2016

[Image: r4A7VBX.png]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Soledad, Omicron-80

Kaia,

I have some business on a planet tomorrow, might as well visiting you. I do not need ceremonial reception, just make sure there will be something to drink at least.

Yours sincerely,
- Enma of the Loyola famiglia.

RE: To: Enma Loyola | From: Kaia - Annie - 12-07-2016

Start of transmission.

DATE: 07/12/823 A.S. 22:25 SMT

Enma,

As it happens, I am too currently staying at Malta. Meet me in the city of Mdina, at the 'Strutting Barrel' pub. It should work well for us.

With warm regards,
Kaia

End of transmission.