Discovery Gaming Community
AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | Friday Jan 6 @ 22:00 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | Friday Jan 6 @ 22:00 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=146141)

Pages: 1 2 3

AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | Friday Jan 6 @ 22:00 UTC - The Archangels Fighter Club - 12-09-2016

AFC PARTY AND JUMP RACING
[Image: 4WgVLdf.jpg?1]

The AFC will be hosting another Party event this time in Omega-3!
Friday is that time to kick off with a big hit for the weekend!
Anyone who is all cool with the zoners can come for an enjoyable time!
Remember that the Freeport where the party will be stationed is a No Fire Zone!

Out Party ship will be there to keep it going, but that's not all!

Possible construction ring races will be held at the Freeport!
Haven't tried such a thing yet? Now is your chance! You can also bet on your favorite racer!
Standard Race Wars rules apply!
The rule about armor my be waved as it is not an official race wars event.

What's an AFC event without some racing?!
The AFC will be hosting a random jump race event.
A ship will take the races to a random location and the racers will have to fly back to Freeport 1 as fast as possible!
There are no rules besides the Freeport being a No Fire Zone!
Make alliances, make enemies, and figure out what is the fastest route back home!
Any ship is allowed and all equipment is allowed!

It's time to go insane!

Lets have some fun!

Bring your credits for betting too!

RE: AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | SATURDAY, DEC 17 @ 19:00 UTC - The Archangels Fighter Club - 12-10-2016

Bumping

RE: AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | SATURDAY, DEC 17 @ 19:00 UTC - Sombs - 12-10-2016

Ezrael, Maren and maybe even a third pilot will come.

RE: AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | SATURDAY, DEC 17 @ 19:00 UTC - Sombs - 12-14-2016

I won't make it 19 UTC. A friend has birthday and I'd need to stay there at least two hours.

RE: AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | SATURDAY, DEC 17 @ 19:00 UTC - nOmnomnOm - 12-14-2016

Do you prefer to adjust the time or just move it to another day?

RE: AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | SATURDAY, DEC 17 @ 19:00 UTC - Sombs - 12-14-2016

Another day would be better, however, sunday is already the ALG event and I don't know how the interest in that is. I guess I can attend a few hours later, however, would be a bit mean to leave a birthday party after two hours just to attend an event of some game. People might start thinking I'm a nerd. Big Grin

RE: AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | SATURDAY, DEC 17 @ 19:00 UTC - nOmnomnOm - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 05:55 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: Another day would be better, however, sunday is already the ALG event and I don't know how the interest in that is. I guess I can attend a few hours later, however, would be a bit mean to leave a birthday party after two hours just to attend an event of some game. People might start thinking I'm a nerd. Big Grin

Yeah that's what I figured.
Okay... ill reschedule this for another day... Since not sunday then probably the next Saturday.

(unless people show interest in this event enough so i dont have to move it. but at the moment only Sombra is showing interest.)

Sombra, Foxglove and Seafalcon, at least. I guess James Greed and Jorge Ryan and maybe even Jack Henderson come as well.

The Light will purge those Darklings if they do not come.

Well if these people will come then I dont see why I cannot schedual one even for this saturday and the same event for the next saturday. ... since im already moving the event anyway.
I'll just have it in the same place for 2 dates.

Unless a weekday would work better

RE: AFC PARTY AND RANDOM JUMP RACE IN OMEGA 3 | SATURDAY, DEC 17 @ 19:00 UTC - Operator - 12-14-2016

i'll see you there as one of my oracles