Discovery Gaming Community
[Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin (/showthread.php?tid=146174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Officially_that_Guy - 12-10-2016

I am a different person, did you bother checking the username? I didnt share any of my calculations so far. So step on the brakes there, will ya?

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Shizune - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:39 PM)Tutashkhia Wrote: You have been writing calculations about the destruction of the Kruger Base, all of them seemed quite different, and almost none of them proved that it was possible to destroy the base in 10 minutes with the force they had. Thus, I've some doubts about your all calculations. Let's make an experiment, and we will all see it.

* Shizune clears dust off

45k x 3 x 12 = 1,620,000 damage per second (Cerb refirerate of 1.00)
1,620,000 damage with 97% of its damage taken away via the shield = 48,600 damage a second

Fully supplied base repairs at 60k a second, while LIS was taken 48k damage a second. Given that some of the BS's were using stuff such as mortars or Primaries which are utterly useless, 48k damage, divided out of the 36m without the base repairing would of taken 12 and a half minutes, however given that its repairing with a +12k more health a tick, that means that it was repairing the damage that was done to it.

Properly, with the shield, and full regens to spare, LIS should of not taken any damage what so ever as you lacked the +12k DPS to out do the repairs due to the shield nuking 97% of your damage.

If you want more math, then you will understand, while I was there, that LIS seemed to be acting as if the shield was not actually up and was loosing health rapidly (I was there monitoring the DPS a second and PoB health)

In short Tut, you and the BS's should of not been able to put a dent in LIS, heck, the fact you got it below 50% in under an hour, when it took 30 BS's to get a Core 4 PoB in NL over 3 hours, clearly shows there is a bug (and yes, I mean the PoB in the debries field which took Council, LN and BAF 2-3 hours to even get to 1%)

And yet, even then, if you get it low with those 12 BS's, you got to take into the fact that the PoB is repairing faster then you could damage it, so not only was it not repairing itself, but you somehow managed to out DPS the shield and hull.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Omi - 12-10-2016

The siege on SEI's bases took over three hours, and that was with a force of 7-8 Valors present and almost entirely undisturbed for the bulk of the siege. That was for two Core 2 bases, one with all three repairs and the other with either two or three.

There's no way a fully stocked Core 5 gets flattened in less time than a Core 2, especially not by a ragtag bunch of bad Ranseurs busy getting hammered by bombers and caps the whole time.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Wesker - 12-10-2016

Gamer Girl Wrote:You are aware that we were shooting long island with the same amount of Cerberus turrets (if not more) than when the siege was against Reutlingen? So why is this invalid and that was not? Ranseur have a Cerberus more and you say this is now invalid? The base died in 10 minutes and now we were sieging it even longer, so IF Reutlingen is valid and all the bases that died in between. Then this siege was valid too and all bases that died until now were all valid destructions. 10 minutes with less Cerberus turrets shooting reutlingen than were shooting against long island. Reutlingen died and long island did not? After shooting it for a longer time as well and then claim the base plugin is bugged? And say that Reutlingen is valid destruction and all others were not?
There were 20 jorms or more at the reutlingen siege with full cerb loadouts. At the LIS siege there were 12 or less not with full cerb layouts.

There were far more ships shooting reutlingen than LIS.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Alley - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:12 PM)GamerGirl Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Alley Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:12 PM)GamerGirl Wrote: So suddenly it is impossible for a core 5? Well i guess i see my beloved reutlingen back soon and all other bases that died during that time to appear back in space.

But outside of disco, happy holidays to you too!

No, Reutlingen was analyzed twice and it is a fair kill.
You are aware that we were shooting long island with the same amount of Cerberus turrets (if not more) than when the siege was against Reutlingen? So why is this invalid and that was not? Ranseur have a Cerberus more and you say this is now invalid? The base died in 10 minutes and now we were sieging it even longer, so IF Reutlingen is valid and all the bases that died in between. Then this siege was valid too and all bases that died until now were all valid destructions. 10 minutes with less Cerberus turrets shooting reutlingen than were shooting against long island. Reutlingen died and long island did not? After shooting it for a longer time as well and then claim the base plugin is bugged? And say that Reutlingen is valid destruction and all others were not?

I don't think you realize the amount of time it took to ensure Reutlingen was a valid kill specifically so we wouldn't have to deal with doubt and you posting snark comments. We had to keep track of every ship participating in the siege and then check each individual loadout and then make an average dps based on that.

I don't think you realize it took hours, and we did TWICE with different parameters to ensure it wasn't a lucky result. In BOTH cases, the DPS outmatched repairs.
Now seriously if you could stop posting this kind of shitty post it'd be great especially when you constantly reference your cheater, DPC involved bf.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Jayce - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:24 PM)GamerGirl Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 10:19 PM)Jayce Wrote: Duvelske, you are flat out wrong. They ran the math twice. What you "claim," and what Fraps recordings, screenshots, and hard math proves, are two different things. Just stop.
If you for once stop calling me my boyfriend (now husband) than you might actually do something useful instead of trolling or harassing people.

Ranseur has 4 Cerberus and can shoot longer then hessian ships. Or you claim that if you shoot with 1 gun less that you have same amount of damage you make? Mr know it better?

I see your math calculate with 3 repairs that the siege of Reutlingen had to be at least 40 minutes. It went taking damage after 10 minutes and then 10 minutes later it was death. Thank you for proving me to be correct and bug existed back then already.

[Image: sI6N2TS.png]

12.11.2016 19:39:16] CONSOLE: Base Reutlingen Storage Facility is under attack by RHB-Despotar!
12/11/2016 19:58:00 : Base Reutlingen Storage Facility destroyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9dh6UwUHJg

http://i.imgur.com/ob4PB7g.png

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Kauket - 12-10-2016

http://i.imgur.com/DWwaRy5.png

not all of them had cerbs Smile

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - thisDerius - 12-10-2016

LIS was getting shot by 8 or so Ranseurs along with 3-5 scyllas and a few GB's

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Officially_that_Guy - 12-10-2016

Easy Calculation. Please take a look and tell me if I failed to consider anything in it.

Google Sheets - Siege Calculator

Edit: Link now works, my bad.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Zyliath - 12-10-2016

GUYS GUYS GUYS.

Could you all please argue this on skype?
Reason is, we don't need a drama pool again.
Too much drama is bad for your health.
I propose a sandwich, what'y say?
~Zyl