Discovery Gaming Community
[Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin (/showthread.php?tid=146174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - sindroms - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:54 PM)Auzari Wrote: http://i.imgur.com/DWwaRy5.png

not all of them had cerbs Smile

That is a VERY interesting screenshot. I will have to check later, but I remember that the base for me was at full zero health when Tuta said that in local.
EDIT: Yeah, I see it is a player. I am tired, my bad.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - nOmnomnOm - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: We have disabled bases entirely until we can solve this issue. Stay tuned.

Can you please clarify what can we do with them?
Can we still dock with them?
Can we still store items inside them?

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Skorak - 12-10-2016

For me it was always at 1 or so and then bumped up a little like it only would remember it had to repair when it died. I mean it shouldn't have been on 0 at all but yeah...

I have a recording if you need to see something at least from the beginning of the siege. Though I'd prefer not to upload the whole thing and edit like the TS noise out.

EDIT:
(12-10-2016, 11:15 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:16 PM)sindroms Wrote: We have disabled bases entirely until we can solve this issue. Stay tuned.

They aren't there anymore.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Secret Valley Workshop - 12-10-2016

ID: Dr. Jack Frakes
Base: Secret Valley Workshop
Recipient: Admins
Date of Send: 10/12/823 A.S.

Good day Mr. Admins. The team at Secret Valley Workshop comes mui respectfully commiserate with your work this weekend. We recognize be laborious to maintain the MOD Freelancer DiscoveryGC working properly. Estimate your commitment and dedication. We're sure they can fix what you worried about this subject.

- Best regards:
- Dr. Jack Frakes
- Director General of Science the Secret Valley Workshop
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137128

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Antonio - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:24 PM)GamerGirl Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 10:19 PM)Jayce Wrote: Duvelske
If you for once stop calling me my boyfriend

[Image: tumblr_nirou7Y2JX1s43eg2o1_500.jpg]

Good one, you almost got me.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - nOmnomnOm - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 11:15 PM)Skorak Wrote: For me it was always at 1 or so and then bumped up a little like it only would remember it had to repair when it died. I mean it shouldn't have been on 0 at all but yeah...

I have a recording if you need to see something at least from the beginning of the siege. Though I'd prefer not to upload the whole thing and edit like the TS noise out.

EDIT:
(12-10-2016, 11:15 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:

They aren't there anymore.

Gawd damn it, Spazzy! Q.Q
I have items in there that I had wanted to get out before the end of the month >.<

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Piombo65 - 12-11-2016

(12-10-2016, 10:31 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [02.12.2016 19:37:08] Base Iejima Station destroyed

Ah...

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - GamerGirl - 12-11-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Alley Wrote: I don't think you realize the amount of time it took to ensure Reutlingen was a valid kill specifically so we wouldn't have to deal with doubt and you posting snark comments. We had to keep track of every ship participating in the siege and then check each individual loadout and then make an average dps based on that.

I don't think you realize it took hours, and we did TWICE with different parameters to ensure it wasn't a lucky result. In BOTH cases, the DPS outmatched repairs.
I do not want to disrespect you in any way and are glad you are around to repair the issue with the bases and other things in the game.

It still does not add up to all calculations from here and other people do point it out as well that it is impossible with the amount of battleships they have to destroy that base in 10 minutes. Since the health suddenly dropped from 100% to almost 0% in these 10 minutes. The valid time for the valid time to kill Reutlingen is 38 mins this stat is for heavy bs and the
jorm is medium if i have to believe different people with their calculations. With 16 jorms, it would take 88 mins to get to this level. With 17 jorms it would take 57 minutes. Not the 10 minutes they made the hull to almost 0, the same happened yesterday with LIS. The health levels were verified by mihailo (geolog and me) while it was under siege from within and outside of the base. about the health levels of the station:
http://imgur.com/a/8InqU

So if you claim LIS has a bug that it suddenly does not repair, than Reutlingen did suffer from the same during these 10 minutes.
so in 10 minutes it is gone? Really realistic for that amount of ships compared to LIS siege yesterday.

(12-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Alley Wrote: No, Reutlingen was analyzed twice and it is a fair kill.
If your claims here are correct, the LIS was destroyed yesterday and should apply for this station too then.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - Reeves - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 10:10 AM)GamerGirl Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Alley Wrote: Scratching.
Scratching.

(12-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Alley Wrote: Scratching.
Scratching.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Stop. Enough scratching has happened. Let the greens debate the results of all this, there's no need to turn this into a personally motivated rant.
Let the kitty meditate.

RE: [Admin Notice]: Issues with POB plugin - ArgRIB - 12-11-2016

Back to topic,

I nearly got a shock as I started the game today.
But than I saw that massage here and I have to say, I don't want to switch with you guys.
Go one with your good work and if you say you can't fix it becourse holydays...
I'm not even mad. Make yourself some good xmas and than start with a new year.

As long it will take, we're hunting each other instat of bases Wink

(who find mistakes may keep them)

(12-10-2016, 08:53 PM)sindroms Wrote: Good day.

It is sad to say, but the recent attempts to make the plugin better and to introduce new things to the POB mechanic caused the already unstable plugin to completely crash, at which point bases aren't repairing themselves as per set instructions regarding consumption rate of repair commodities, as well as spontaneously dying.

Due to this (And due to the fact that hollidays are coming) we are making all POBs invulnerable/Undegradable and removing the ability to create new POBs until we can get this fixed.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, especially to the recent sieges. A list of bases to be restored after we confirmed they died after the last changes were implemented will be announced soon.

This will not be a fun weekend for us, while we try to figure out what happened, as the new stuff that would have made it in was supposed to be a xmas present for you, peeps.
We are very sorry.

~Admin team