Discovery Gaming Community
To: GC Representatives | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: GC Representatives | From: Grubozaboyschikov (/showthread.php?tid=146260)

To: GC Representatives | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 12-13-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Good evening,

I would like to inquire about acquiring a certain ship in your disposal:

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/Th9CggO.png?1[/img] C5-F "Blossom" Golden Chrysanthemum Heavy Fighter

Gun/Turret Mounts: 6/0
Base Armor: 7650
Cargo Space: 45
Power Output: 1200/8000
Batteries/NanoBots: 45/45
Impulse Speed: 80
Cruise Speed: 375
Equipment Mounts: CM CD Torp
Intended Scanner: Spyglass Scanner
Intended 1st Wep: At28 "Hellflurry" L. H. Tachyon Gun Mk IV
Intended 2nd Wep: CP-l "Debilitator" Civ. Imp. Mk II Pulse
Intended Engine: Blackmarket CNOU Series Engine Clone
Intended CM placement: Sentinel / Cloaking Device
Intended use: Hunter-Killer/Intelligence/Humiliation

In my possession, this ship will operate as primarily an assassination vessel and secondly an intelligence vessel. It will additionally be used to target corporate weasels and make them weep and become enjoyably embarrassed. As symbolic of it's purpose, I have chosen the GC model as choice.

You may be delighted to see my previous work with more primitive technology (1:45):

It is my hope that you are indeed pleased and willing to invest to the cause. I am able to even take requests to whom you ladies would like me to humiliate as well further... Please consider my request for permission to use your lovely vessel.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: GC Representatives | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Emperor Tekagi - 12-13-2016

[Image: lFJsQlE.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Grubozaboyschikov-san.
I requested to take care about your request after seeing this nice cute video and here I am to bring you the word of the higher authorities.

Your request has been considered and we are willing to grant you one of our finest cuties but since we are planning to get a project back to running soon a small financial help in compensation would be adorable. Let's say five million are enough?
By this payment the rest of the Golden Chrysanthemums is fine with this. I am not. You offer other targets for humiliation? I will surely take such an offer. How about you catch Michael Dean? I saw him once, looks quite good. Actually.. just look for nice looking men and women out there and have some fun as long as you share things with me.

Just do not disappoint, my dear. Until you have footage for me!

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: GC Representatives | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 12-16-2016

...uploading.data...

Your payment of credits will be a result of corporate filth in sorrow, begging to have their lustful joy in money not taken away from them.
It will be a pleasure delivering such a delicacy to the sisters of the Golden Chrysanthemums.

As for your additional request, it would be my delightful honor to share this pleasure with you.

It may take some time, but I shall deliver.
Let me know where to send the payment once I have retrieved it.

RE: To: GC Representatives | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 12-16-2016

...uploading.data...

You wouldn't imagine my surprise when I had become aware that The Lane Hackers have in our possession one of these ships in stock,
How silly of me...

Never-the-less, I have already began my work to acquire your request.
Would be a shame to have this opportunity for humiliation go to waste.

Consider this... personal payment for approval of the ship.

RE: To: GC Representatives | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 12-20-2016

...uploading.data...

The video intelligence, as you requested.
And at a slight touch too... I was informed these types of actions are illegal.
Shame, though. It was quite cute. Oh well... looks like you can even use this to harass him further if you so wish.

Finally, I would like to know where to send those 5 million credits.
I believe that will finalize this trade transaction.

RE: To: GC Representatives | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Emperor Tekagi - 12-20-2016

[Image: lFJsQlE.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Grubozaboyschikov-san.

Gomen'nasai for replying that late. I am surprised myself about this fact, I thought the last requested vessels have been put in use already. Anyways, I am very pleased to see that you still follow my request. Delicious material. Oh.. any further of this could be sent directly to me though.

Right. The payment, it can be sent to: GC|W~Metal.Tango

It's really great to see more of.. my kind out there. Maybe we can meet for gathering such footage together some time. Anyways, stay safe out there!

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: GC Representatives | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 12-21-2016

...uploading.data...

I am happy you have enjoyed it as much as I do. Yes... I think I will take you up on that offer.
Anyways, I have sent the required credits to complete this.

<Credits Wired>

May I ask of you a small favor. The ship that I am purchasing from you... is it possible to have an engraving on the outside... Some Kusarian art... perhaps a oriental styled dragon of some sort and the name of the ship in Kusarian to be 'Master' engraved as well.

I'd love that very much... I think it is a quick job for a lazer engraving, yes? I'd do it myself but I'd like to have an authentic charm.
Thank you.

...uploading.data...

One more thing I forgot to mention. Additionally on the inside cockpit I'd like engraved "Armstrong" .
It is... a personal matter.