Discovery Gaming Community
To: IND | From: Grubozaboyschikov | Subject: Welcome to Liberty - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: IND | From: Grubozaboyschikov | Subject: Welcome to Liberty (/showthread.php?tid=146341)

Pages: 1 2

To: IND | From: Grubozaboyschikov | Subject: Welcome to Liberty - Grubozaboyschikov - 12-16-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

:::initiating.data.flow.protocols:::
:::initiating.self.destruct.sequence:::
:::re-ordering.self.destruct.to.faction.view.only:::
:::commencing.encrypted.transmission:::

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Seductive.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

To the rodent plague known as the IND,

What a pleasant surprise...
I see you have crawled out of your garbage dump known as Wall Street Station to pursue your hunger for more dirt and filth. Oh, and I thought you've already been eradicated long ago. I can only assume you've had the time to bury yourselves deep into the mud and gunk that is your home and hide in the damp dark. Bathe in it, darlings. Perhaps it would do you some good. It sure does match well with the ships you fly too.

Any highly intellectual being will state you have no hopes for any progress back in Liberty. You've done yourself a favor to move farther away from the center of the Universe where the most highly evolved humans flourish. It matters not, wherever you are we will find you and flush you out. A fitting sentence for a dirty pest. Perhaps the most merciful and least humiliating.

Here is another well known fact for you, darlings. You are not untouchable. You have clearly seen it for yourselves before and I have also been delighted to personally remind you of it recently.

I suggest you quickly realize who your superiors are. Perhaps if you bow down to us, we may ease your pain.
It is not a wise choice though to challenge us, as one of you rodents have attempted to and have hilariously failed.
Even your mercenary gave up after you perished. How laughable!! Even he realized the futility of your latest comeback attempt.

Welcome back, dear rats.
Remember, we are watching.
No one is safe.

But anyways.
On behalf of The Lane Hackers, we wish you best of luck in your endeavors in Liberty!

...closing.back.box.records...saved...

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: IND | From: Grubozaboyschikov | Subject: Welcome to Liberty - G. Graves - 12-27-2016

...Deceiver.Gustav.Graves..recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 101c.png][Image: 3.png]

I think introductions are unnecessary at this point. To the IND, this is to notify you that playtime is officially over. Like a plaything we have let you scurry around to do your business for now, because we figured that, to get a challenge, we let you fester a little, metastasize like the cancer you are before taking the knife in hand to cut you out once more. I am here to inform you of your imminent demise, friends. Expect to be harrassed, hunted, tricked, slandered, made to disappear, assassinated, reduced to carbon residue and any other flowery circumscription of 'you will die'. There will be no day, no hour, no minute you will not need to turn your head because you have to fear the next dark alleyway, where we will dispose of you like the trash you like to liken those you exploit to. Expect us, IND. Expect your second undoing.

RE: To: IND | From: Grubozaboyschikov | Subject: Welcome to Liberty - Grubozaboyschikov - 01-14-2017

...Infiltrator.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

:::initiating.data.flow.protocols:::
:::initiating.self.destruct.sequence:::
:::re-ordering.self.destruct.to.singular.view.only:::
:::commencing.encrypted.transmission:::

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Seductive.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

You have highly disappointed me, IND.
It is clear your lot are just a pack of 'rich' baboons, incapable of dialogue, piloting, or conversation.
Has your time in the rat hole made you dumb and feeble-minded? Perhaps the lack of light has influenced your brain structure.
Perhaps it was our mistake for allowing you to grow and have some space before we would reap the rewards. Or perhaps not?
I can come to a conclusion that it was more harm for the IND to be left to grow mercifully than to crush you from the start. Perhaps in your small chance of survival you would at least learn some survival and wisdom.

There is an easy fix for this, however, though I can be sure your minds are incapable of accepting this truth. Turning to Cardamine is your only choice of having a chance. Without it, you are doomed. It is quite hilarious though to witness rich mentality unstable pettifoggers scurry under my feet.

I advise you also to take up reading the dictionary in your spare time. You know... all that time you have while transporting.
Perhaps it would do you some good to learn to be vocal instead of relying on your money to get you places.
If I had known any better, I would assume your were an immature child... a mumpsimus, a thumb-sucking hobbledhoy.
A baby in need of her mother's breast milk.

How joyous. Even when you had attempted such actions, we had still crushed you.
You foul ninnyhammer. Did you really think you stood any chance at all?

Oh dear, the taste in my mouth... to even speak to a group of unintelligent lackeys makes me want to regurgitate.

[Image: 4pWiB5N.jpg]

...closing.back.box.records...saved...

RE: To: IND | From: Grubozaboyschikov | Subject: Welcome to Liberty - Zelot - 01-14-2017

Comm ID: Otis Jethro

Message begins

*Yawn* what's that now?

Oh, it's you.

*Click*

Message terminated.

RE: To: IND | From: Grubozaboyschikov | Subject: Welcome to Liberty - Grubozaboyschikov - 01-14-2017

...uploading.data...

So the vocally challenged lickspittle imbecile learned to send a few sentences on the neural net.
How amusing. It is as if I am watching my little pet rats run around in a maze and start figuring out how to get out.

What a crude transmission as well. The rich folk sure know how to save money on low quality, insecure, unprotected transmissions that compare even to the civilian miners in Pennsylvania.
Perhaps you are just lieing to us and in reality you have barely enough money to wipe your own bottom from the feculent matter you excrete.
Mr. Otis Jethro, I am tempted to start a public donation campaign to feed the poor IND living in cardboard shelters and not having enough water to even bathe for week.
I can even smell the stench from here. Wow... the overwhelming smell of arrogance mixed with body odor.

This is a triumph testimony that the once 'great' IND have now fallen.

RE: To: IND | From: Grubozaboyschikov | Subject: Welcome to Liberty - Zelot - 01-14-2017

Comm ID: Otis Jethro

Message begins

*Throws a towel over the viewscreen*

Message terminated.

...uploading.data...

Oh... my... goodness.
Am I interrupting something private?
Let me guess: You just discovered the naughty part of the neutral net and wanted a little privacy. Some little happy time.
Ah yes... take your time, darling. I bet you all were doing just that when you were down hiding from all of us. It can be such a stressful experience outside.

I suggest you'd better turn OFF your transmission camera and unplug the power instead of just putting a poor suited blanket over it. Technology these days has gotten highly advanced.
Infact, I could easily just hack into your camera and spy on you any time I wanted to. Easily. Perhaps even share my new found delicious recordings to your colleagues.

Wouldn't that just be a delightful treat?

*unplugs terminal*

...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

A MESSAGE TO ALL IND PERSONNEL

Are you tired of innovations happening every day and technology moving forwards too quickly?
Are you behind on those difficult invoices, transmissions, and text messages?
Do you fall into depression every time you look at a keyboard pad?
Do you find there are too many buttons on your transmission terminal and you just cant seem to find that 'A' key?

Dear friends, look no further!
For just a small fee of 499,999,999 credits per month, The Lane Hackers can be your personal tech support trainers!

Learn simple and useful tasks such as:

-Turning on a Terminal
-Turning off a Terminal
-Protecting yourself and your information
-Presentation and styles, especially to important people and clients.

AND MUCH MORE!

Don't miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity!

You will go from this:

[Image: tumblr_lltasw5eu51qhiioh.gif]

To looking like THIS:

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hurry while offer lasts!
Our trained professionals will help to get you up to speed in no time!
With our perfected and proven teaching methods of intense questioning to know your problem straight away, electro-shock motivation, and hard work and labor,
there is no doubt you will even outshine your children who at only 1 year old can outperform you!

Hurry! Our phone lines are already lighting up and busy with grateful customers!
CALL NOW AND BE ONE WITH HUMAN ADVANCEMENT!

The Lane Hackers are not responsible for raising IQ levels or treating for sicknesses such as mental instability, trauma, heart failure, etc.
Please consult one of our highly trained staff if you fear that after your treatment will result in cases such as this.
With more training, there is a chance of improvement.

*Re-directs message to the Order*