Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Orange Alliance - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Orange Alliance (/showthread.php?tid=146374)

To: The Orange Alliance - Skorak - 12-17-2016

[Image: cristinanctb.png]

COMM-ID: President Cristina Martelli
TARGET-ID: The Orange Alliance

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Our trusted allies,

I am sad to tell you today that the organisation you all know, the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, finally overstepped the line they kept testing for some time now. I am certain you noticed that it has long since fallen from its respected position. It hast lost its former glory and now puts Cretan interests over Maltese.

As the 101st tried to overstep their authority we had them investigated and it turned up that they were making plans in selling our technology to the Corsairs. Casta herself was directly negotiating with a group of Corsairs. As she was called to court to answer for her action she declined and the forces remaining with her decided to turn against Malta as well.

We cannot accept this behaviour and they are to be taken into custody immediately and shot down if they resist.

What we ask of you today is to turn their requests for shelter away and to close of your installations to their vessels. Inform us of any sightings or attempt to take them into custody yourself.

As per usual you will be well rewarded for this as bounties are already authorised and cleared.

Until then.

Cristina Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Orange Alliance - Savannah - 12-17-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SENDER: Savannah Maya, The Golden Chrysanthemums
RECIPIENT: President Cristina Martelli, The National Council of Malta

[Image: Qi3bznL.png]

Hola Cristina. As much as I'm glad to hear from you, the nature of your transmission is troubling. As you know well, I had an honour to be one of the Ghosts myself. And I seriously doubt the 101st could place its interests over those of the Outcast nation. I must confess, I haven't been involved in Outcast affairs since my resignation from the Ghosts, but if I'm not mistaken, at some point the Ghosts disbanded and ceased to exist. I hesitate to judge if the later reappearance of the said banner had any serious impact on the maltese society in general, of if it was positive or not. After all, these are internal maltese affairs. However, I understand you are talking more about the infamous Castas and their servants rather than the whole entity of the Ghosts. If you ask my opinion, I doubt Gabriella would do anything detrimental to the Outcasts, while Estefania is an unstable and addicted person, possibly at times affected with mental issues, who is a danger to everyone. I'm sure my views about Outcasts and so called Slomon K'Hara are also not a secret for you, which in my eyes make her and the whole family a matter of concern.

Having said all that, I'm rather surprised by the nature of the accusations against the Ghosts. Perhaps it would strike you as inappropriate, but I don't see negotiation attempts with Corsairs as a treason. Because this war with Corsairs took lives of so many Outcast people, the war out of certain objective reasons of the past turned into a feud mostly fueled by hate, but it doesn't make Corsairs less humans and capable of negotiations for the benefit of both sides. I'm sure the Outcasts have better things to do than waste even more lives and resources into a senseless war with no end. However, I understand the negotiations itself and even their nature are less of your concern than the fact that they were conducted behind your back. Isn't it a matter of concern too, given how many splinter powers has been hovering around Malta during the recent years? This shows an unstable character of Maltese governments not fully supported by the Dons.

Be that as it may, we have a formerly glorious yet now considered rogue group of Outcasts. Now isn't it an internal affair of the Outcasts? If you consider this group that dangerous, seize its assets, reclaim its vessels, it shouldn't cause much problems, should it? Or do you really think what is left of the Ghosts will really seek to base on our installations? There are bases almost all around Sirius where the Ghosts will always be able to resupply, given they have enough funds available. Do we want to be dragged into yet another conflict between the leftovers? Thus, while we appreciate your concern about the Ghosts, we have yet to see anything harmful done to us by any of them. We will not withhold docking clearance should they ever wish to visit us, however it will be given on universal basis, neither prolonged stay nor any operations staged from our installations will be allowed for their ships.

[Image: savannahmaya17.png]

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Orange Alliance - Grubozaboyschikov - 12-19-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Good Evening Ms. Martelli,

It is a pleasure to speak to you and to do so on behalf of The Lane Hackers.

I would like to keep this brief and concise. The Lane Hackers are fully aware of how striking this accusation is. A claim to have shared technology or information with the enemy is of course treason. Without the evidence, however, it is not the most intelligent claim to make. One that can backfire easily.

The Lane Hackers are well aware additional of the ever-present power struggles between the several Outcast groups. It's not much of a surprise, though, seeing human nature at its best, perhaps a dear replay of the well known old tale of Macbeth.

Please show us the dagger and present it before us so we may then be able to strike. Without such evidence, this can only turn out poorly.

Have a pleasant day,
Madam Grubozaboyschikov

The Lane Hackers

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Orange Alliance - Skorak - 12-19-2016

[Image: VBWdf3T.png]

COMM-ID: Ileana Martelli
TARGET-ID: The Orange Alliance

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Allies,

It seems that our President had deemed a task like this rather easy and without a problem to perform and that you would treat it as a favour to her and us.

But I personally see that you'd be interested to see evidence to judge and I am bringing you this today:

[Image: UuNm373m.png]

I personally am rather disappointed by the way the sisterhood sees this. Cristina is always speaking so highly of you that I nearly began to believe that glorified image of hers. If that conflict is still justified or not doesn't matter. There is still forces fighting and they still hold prisoners. They will still disrupt our operations where they can. And this is not a negotiation of peace that "Estefania" tried here, it's selling Maltese technology out to wage war on us.

I don't know why my President decided to ask this so casually instead of providing you with this though it might have been because of Senora Maya. She had mentioned that you were part of the 101st and I see she was right. But I see now that this might have been the wrong attempt. You can see dealings with Corsairs how you want but hiring Corsair mercenaries and paying them in our developments is something that'd be treason either way. It does only make it worse that it's with the Corsairs.

I assume we will be hearing from you soon.

Ileana Martelli

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Orange Alliance - Emperor Tekagi - 12-19-2016

[Image: EnPrJ6Y.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Ileana-san.

As first I warn you to say anything bad about Savannah-chan. She saw the glorious Ghosts back then and as you could have seen she is well aware of the danger Estefania-san can be. She even saw a time without unnecessary wars and with the little bit Cristina-chan let us get to know and the knowledge about them only being a shadow of their former self it didn't look anywhere close to a real threat. But her attempts to hire the Brotherhood themselves to assist her in fighting her own kind changes it all. It remains a Maltese internal conflict but one that endangers our joint strenght, having Cretans threatening Malta alongside with the former honorable Ghosts of Razgriz could quickly become our alls problem.

Nevertheless we will not engage into hostilities with the 101st. They aren't anything you couldn't deal with yourself but we will tell you if we see them in Kusari, as well as questioning about their intentions to be.. in our Empress' space. May they not be foolish enough to meet with Cretans here.

We wish you luck with the removal of such shameful remnants. O genkide.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

RE: To: The Orange Alliance - Yoshida - 12-19-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: w8eVlaW.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Greetings everyone.

This is Professor Yoshida speaking. The Lane Hackers have not heard by the 101st for a long time, it has been a year since they asked for our assistance about a catastrophe, then they strangely stopped responding in said communication. We don't know what has happened to this group but the allegations which the President has brought to the Alliance are troubling, at least.

Unfortunately the evidence provided by Ms. Martelli cannot be considered as valid if the ship was cloaked during the interception of the messages. About two years ago we found out that evidence can be tampered this way without leaving any marks behind. Subsequently, as the integrity of the evidence can be questioned, the Professorship cannot take a position on this matter.

Kind regards,
Goro Yoshida

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...