Discovery Gaming Community
To: Auxesia | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Auxesia | From: Grubozaboyschikov (/showthread.php?tid=146422)

Pages: 1 2

To: Auxesia | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 12-20-2016

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

To the Auxesian representatives,

Some time ago, if I recall correctly, you contacted us concerning some Artifact smugglers and you pronounced that this "disturbs you a little".
It seems by your intentions on the matter that this is far from 'little'.

Well, dears, I have uncovered some information that may be of interest to you regarding the matter.
For a price of 5 million credits, this information can be yours to decide what to do with it.

But you know... I am being nice today and in a good mood. I'll price it down to 3 million credits.
Just for you.

Let me know if you are interested in acquiring this content. It may be quite beneficial to you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Auxesia | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Reeves - 12-21-2016

[Image: 3b3c3eba62.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Tacitus
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Zeta
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: Relay 37-C/Relay 21-C/Relay 53-K
DELAY: 1.4/s
TOPIC: Information

____

Consider your courtesy appreciated. Information in an ever-changing environment is always a commodity worth acquiring and the sum you ask for seems on the low-side. Consider us interested in acquiring this material.

Though this leaves me curious. I'm sure you'll naturally want some favor or other done in return aside from the monetary reward. At least that's how 'good-will' usually operates in modern society.
Am I right or wrong in that assumption? If it's the latter, ignore the slight ramble.

That being said, thank you for your vigilance.

- Tacitus

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Auxesia | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 12-21-2016

...uploading.data...

Splendid. Just the type of efficiency I am looking for. I have wired you the evidence you have purchased from me.

As for your rambling, how rude would I be if I don't listen to your splendid idea. The thought didn't even occur to me.
You are quite a clever one. Yes... I suppose in our 'modern society' you'd like to treat a lady right, wont you?

Tell you what, handsome, I'll keep your little offer in mind if I need a sort of errand to make. I am sure you are reliable, no?

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Reliability I can assure you of. Stripping down to my underwear and dancing for you, I cannot. From what I hear that seems to be your trademark, may as well dub you the 'knicker maker'. Good ring to it as well and fairly elegant for a lady of your stature.

If it's an errand you need in return, ask and I'll ensure it's done, provided you give me enough details about exactly what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. It helps to not be clueless in my line of work, no disrespect.
Your evidence has been received and I thank you for your promptness on that regard and the fleeting image of you in your undergarments for some reason.

Cooperation from the hackers on grounds such as this will be met by the same. Every good turn will be met by another. I have a feeling we'll be keeping in touch. Talk you again soon.

- Tacitus

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Seductive.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

It's always the pretty boys that become insolent and bashful in their remarks.

Listen here, pea-brain. What made you think you can speak such a tone to me?
And what is this? Have you been searching for odd cruel things on the Deep Neural Net? I see you have some sort of fancy fetish. Strange, because this sort of information you speak from your rotten smellfungus lips can only be either accessed by going through layers of encoding and security walls, or word of mouth... also known as rumors. Rumors that I don't think spread very easily, especially to the likes of you.

You little cockalorum, I suggest you immediately take back your rapscallion remarks. I think you've even had the whole thing bleed into your puny little mind.
For one thing, those are not my "undergarments", you flunky hobbledehoy. Keep on dreaming. I bet you've just started hallucinating as you have a lack of seeing those it seems.

So yes, I do have a feeling we will be talking soon.
You have till 6 hours to express your most dearest apologies to me, pretty boy.
And you better make it good.
If not, perhaps the fate of Macbeth awaits you.

Oh right... I am talking to an imbecile. Let me rephrase that for you:
"I'll have your head."

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

I had no intention of being bashful in that remark nor was it a 'knock' on you. Then again a humor has not been part of my assets for a very long time and I think I understand why now. My lack of complete understanding of what might be appropriate for humor and what might not be.

The common reaction to everything you just said from the 'common man' would usually be them clenching their chests as their pride drains. Though in my case all you've done is proven you have an intellect that's actually quite admirable and rivals that of most I meet on what is an otherwise dull and routine set of chores. You're a break in the monotony.

Since I've offended you without any intention of doing so, I can well and fully express sincere apology. I'll even rephrase that so you know I mean it. I have little else but respect for you now and no intention of slinging potentially inappropriate remarks at you. Consider my tongue on a leash and barred from things I'm honestly unfamiliar with.

If I've not butchered the good-will we had when this communications channel began, I still owe you a favor. So perhaps I can make up on top of my apology with that? Provided you're still willing to take me up on my word.

Listening to you insult me is nothing short of poetry, refreshing from the usual barbaric retorts I get. Color me impressed, humbled and apologetic for my slip-up. Let me know how else I can make up for it if this proves short of satisfactory. My moronic bluster is hereby retracted.

- Tacitus

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

...uploading.data...

I appreciate you've so quickly made good of your clumsiness. I suppose I can forgive you of your tone and remarks...
I will grant you a second chance.
Who knows, perhaps my reputation has grown above me. I shall never fully know. A pebble tossed into a pond does not feel it's impact, though all around may sense the repercussions.

I'll let you off for now, but don't forget that your charming offer of a favor is still up in the air to take.
Once I have something special for you, I will be happy to contact you.

RE: To: Auxesia | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Reeves - 12-22-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Duly noted. I'll keep a portion of my time free so as to handle your counter-favor should it ever arise.
And you're forgiving as well, you really must stop having a plethora of qualities that make me feel outclassed. Though I must in all truth state that you're a very interesting individual to have made an acquaintance of.

Having said that, I'll expect to hear from you again regarding the favor I need to return or something similar.

Until then.

- Tacitus

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: Auxesia | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 05-13-2017

...uploading.data...

[Image: 23b.png][Image: 4.png]

A favor still lingers to be claimed, and I would like to do so at this time.
I have no doubt that due to our annalysis of chance and data, there is a high probability of the Auxesia coming into contact with the Commune.
I desire information about them. Specifically, I would llke evidence via imagery of the Commune's alliance with alien beings. Nomads.

If you cannot deliver the favor, I shall keep it for another time.

RE: To: Auxesia | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Reeves - 05-13-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

It almost seemed as if you were never going to take up that favour or contact me ever again. While your analysis isn't wrong and is actually more than correct that we have indeed had our fair share of run-ins with the Commune 'Cult', as it were, I am inclined out of curiosity to know what your sudden interest in this matter is? We were under the impression that the Lane Hackers were aware of the propensity of the Maltese to occasionally dabble in the occult, of the 'squid' variety that is.

I will be more than glad to turn over such evidence and information into your potent hands, but I do need to know what sparked your sudden interest in this matter and by extension why you want this information.

Good to have heard from you, I trust you're doing well.

- Tacitus

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED