Discovery Gaming Community
To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 (/showthread.php?tid=146526)

To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 - Casta - 12-26-2016

Blocked: National Council | Oracles of Ishmael | Cult of Sirius
Gabriella Casta
Ishmael
Omicron Alpha

Hola. Beloved Nacion, for too long I had not spoken to you, my people, Ishmaels citizens of true heart that fight every day for our cultures grace and the traditions we all uphold to this very day. It saddens me beyond what's the worst imaginable that I come to you with a grave statement about the recent addition to our wonderful Nacion, individuals gathered under a new banner, hardly heard of before, to unite our society in a way they proclaim we all are to act and have us to idolize their word for the only truth that is, known as the National Council. Many of you have witnessed their latest move in their neverending efforts to undermine Nacions structural integrity.
For those of you unaware, you may take a look for yourselves, as it's every maltese citizens obligation to come to her or his own conclusions: The Meadows of Malta - The National Council Public News and Announcements
Their meaningless attempt to overcome all opposition that's not willing to integrate into their beliefs and blindlessly follow their idea as well as their atrocities done against the maltese judicial system shall not pass unanswered. They even have the audacity to praise themselves for economic changes none of them had even bothered with back the day when they were discussed and created, which ultimatively led to Nacions position with the Bretonian Monarchy and their relation towards our citizens. And despite this agreement with one of our close neighbours, we're only bound to our law, true maltese constitution and not the National Councils deviancy, within the maltese territories, not beyond them.
They've dared to provide what they call evidence yet leave you uninformed on the situation surrounding it and their means of gathering. You'll see that they made use of cloaking technology, one that lasted according to their artificially engineered recordings, for over twenty-six minutes. Nacion, there's only one technology known to mankind that can perform such an act and that's nomadary technology. The very same entities that always, despite our more than inviting stance towards their appearance within Nacion, tried to inflict conflict and right out war between us. Contary to the National Councils leaders, hiding behind their desks planetside, Ghosts soldiers are fighting for Nacion at the frontlines, putting their life at risk to always shield Ishmaels citizens from the dangers that lurk. What the guncam shots shown have us see is a brave 'HundredFirst soldier surrounded by madrilenian filth, eventually about to engage defending Nacions interests with the gun. Of course they'd not deliver on showing you the outcome of such a standoff, as it's contradicting their intent to show Ghosts squadron the way they did.
To those of you unfamiliar with how stealth technology actually works, let me recap for you with a few words: electromagnetic fields bend the radiation fields around a ship to render it literally invisible to most sensors. This however, interferes with many of a ships functionalities and it's common knowledge within scientific circles that any and all recordings effected by those fields break encryption and are open to vast manipulations in sound and visuals.
But would we theoretically consider their blackbox entries as valid, we'll figure out that the National Council stopped the 'HundredFirst forces from actively pulling our lost brethren into their own demise by them falling for our call, having their combined forces crushed in their attempt to run up against the bulwark that'd have awaited them and that they, willingly in their pursuit to justify their own position and power, ruined a chance for Nacion to overcome the Madrilenians and finally establish Nacion in the borders it should be, including the southern Omicrons. Luck for the National Council, their evidence is engineered and we may leave them with hopes they'll find to their own and actually work towards the benefit of every single one of us.
Further I'll establish reading access to the conversation cited in their transmission: To: Estefania Casta of the 101st
Against any and all maltese traditions and against our jurisdiction, the National Council demanded a leading individual of the Maltese to hand herself into custody to attend a so called trial where every word spoken by the accused one would've been neglected at the National Councils will as they had already made their decision on the outcome intented, the only outcome they'd ever accept. 'HundredFirst Legal Department, following maltese laws and our legal system, was denied insight to their evidence, even after it was requested for twice.
Citizens, this isn't Nacion, this is despotism. The National Council is on its way to ridicule you beyond the point of no return. But don't fear, my citizens, the 'HundredFirst will only target those that dare to stand up against Nacion and those that dare to execute war upon our own people.

I, however, have to excuse Ghosts squadron and myself facing all of you for having stood aside for so long. Si, we've betrayed Nacion. Our betrayel is that we've not taken action ever since the Cross's rising. Our betrayel is that we had put confidence in the Lanciers, the Tarxiens and the National Council. Our betrayel is that we've let it come to this. But we'll not give away our stance towards Nacion and we'll fight once more for everyone of you. May it be our blood that pays for the culture that's also yours, may it be our lifes taken so the maltese people will prosper again in the delicate balance of powers that made Nacion ever so great.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Gabriella Casta.

RE: To: Nacion Maltese | 001 - Emperor Tekagi - 12-26-2016

[Image: YC9QBKe.png]

COMM-ID: The Maltese Exiles
TARGET-ID: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, 72nd Maltese Fleet,Nacion Maltese, BCC: The National Council of Malta , Blocked nodes: The Commune, The Church of Sirius

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Looks like the Nacion needs another savior once again. From exile we may return.

The evidence provided by Miss Casta is enough to show us all what the National Council really plans to do. From their official evidence it becomes clear that the actions Estefania engaged into were indeed treason, yet the ways said evidence was obtained says enough.
We were silent for too long, people of Malta, we are aware who is behind this all. The ones to use such technology while being with the National Council can only be part of the CID. Corsica Intelligence Service, our own child. It is infested by the troublemaker we all know but still accept right next to us. The Slomon K'Hara try to finally get Malta as whole under their control, they will use your every mistake against you and crush you by using the National Council of Malta as the executing force.

The once great idea of the National Council apparently came to a final end already. Individuals may be spared, those not knowing what is going on shall be saved. The inner Council may be cleaned. Only spare those willing to see the thruth, also spare the President and her sister. They are ours, whoever gets to capture them unharmed and alive might get.. a reward. We will stand behind Malta and the 101st, as well as all the others who made clear that they are on our side. We will give our life for a free Malta if needed, free of pollution, free of foreign control of any kind, free of a dictatorship like theirs.
May Malta be cleaned. The Fleet is coming, blood will be spilled but fear not, unlike the problem itself, we can see the difference between a true Maltese and a controlled doll.

War the dictatorship! Fight for what we all believe in. Fight for freedom, fight for your rights, fight against the danger from the Sphere. Fight alongside the free Maltese, fight alongside us and the 101st.

Signed by: Rosa Veraz, John McMurphy, "Luna", Ned Johnson, Jane Sarchez
The Maltese Exiles Higher Authority

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 - Maltese Armed Forces - 12-28-2016

- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: 54dba8e8ebe6c_-_sev-beauty-smarties-bian...11-lgn.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Presidente Gabriella de la Zerda - República Democrática de Malta
[Receiver-ID]: Naçion Maltese, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, Maltese Exiles
[Blocked-ID]: Consejo Nacional de Malta (NC-), The Commune, Church of Sirius

[Subject]: --

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

[Live from: M.N.S. Santa Maria, Newcastle System, Bretonia Space.]

Hola, my fellow brothers and sisters.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Gabriella de la Zerda, current President and Commander in Chief of the Democratic Republic of Malta. Normally, Fleet Commander Santiago would be making this statement and would allow me to keep order among the chairs of the congress. However, I feel as though an address to the people is far overdue, and therefore I shall give you all what words I feel are needed here.

For the longest of times, our people have wandered in search of guidance. The ways of the Tarxien Cross and those before have imprinted a sign on our people that we will always be a state of change. While I believe this fact to be without support, I know that some may back it with content. I believe this can and will change.

The words provided by Ms. Casta and Ms. Veraz hold true the errors of Malta's ruling body. While they may hold the visage of an untestable and impassable force of representation, they hide behind it a terrible lie, the kind only truly witnessed in fallen promises like this. A lie conceived upon the same blinded morals that plagued the Cross they have so willingly absorbed into their Council. The very same lie you are fed every morning as the sun rises above our beloved home. The lie that states 'We are a force built upon mutual trust'.

If there is trust among this Council, the evidence would highly disprove their proclamations that they represent every Maltesian soul. The fact that such simple requests as evidence itself are turned down show full that mutual trust is not present, and that the representatives of this Council would remove a loyal and upstanding, hard working Maltesian citizen on the basis of a conflict of interest they were unwilling to sacrifice in shows that the truth is not as simply defined as they want you to believe. Even defined in their own laws, reason for concern is present, as the specific treatment of Article §2.8 can show that their belief of subjugation under the void-spawn is preferable to actual diplomacy.

Now, I myself do not worship any being that, in the past, has ever threatened our race with extinction, but as a leader and a faithful mother of three, my devotion to the belief of freedom, be it of religion, speech or any other, is what has allowed me to help lead this nation to its current state. Free, diverse and willing to accept change. Our people are born on that natural desire to follow the ideology we believe best suits us, but at times such as these, said ideologies can have a detrimental effect to those of us who at theast follow without question. I refuse to allow our people to dig themselves into a rut like before, to blindly follow what is at first believed to be a savior masquerading as the devil himself.

As we speak, the drums of war are beating, preparing for the inevitable clash that will no doubt determine the new face of our home. The very saviors we thought would end the troubles, the ones who follow along the same honorless path as those before, rising above everyone else in a blatant race for control, now must defend their unruly claim to the soils of our world. They must defend against the rightful owners of or home. You.

The citizens of our Naçion, the very same who are held under the boot of these deceivers, will rise past the withholdings of the Council, to continue our dream of peace, hope and sanctity among the rest of humanity.

Stay strong, my friends. The night of illusive sanctuary is ending, and soon Malta's people will be free to choose their own destiny once more.

Thank you.

- Presidente Gabriella de la Zerda, Democratic Republic of Malta.

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -

RE: To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 - Gryphus - 12-28-2016

...communication established...
...searching patterns...
...encoding message...
...recepients applied...

Gabriella Casta, people of Malta, loyal allies

The LaValette Family, however small, stands for the Ghosts of Razgriz, who are not only our national heroes but also a symbol to all the people of Malta. All Outcast loyalist forces are dearest friends to me. At the moment, I am awaiting contact from certain entity that claims to have derogative evidence against National Council. Such an evidence of their wrongdoing, aside of the obvious treason in form of your exile, should be useful for your endeavours and rightful return to Malta.

This said, while The LaValette funds are not something of big size, we are glad to offer help and issue proper shipments in order to strenghten the loyalist opposition against traitors in the National Council. Therefore, The LaValette Family officially joins the Ghosts and will fight for them till the Malta is liberated from hands of deceivers and heretics.

I humbly request the loyalists to create a shadow cabinet to counter the National Council's influence over Malta and officially state our vote of no-confidence against its rule. Such a political entity would be able vote to over an arrest against high members of the National Council for treason and actions against Malta.

Lancemaster of the LaValette Family,
Grifo LaValette

RE: To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 - Gryphus - 12-28-2016

...communication established...
...searching patterns...
...encoding message...
...recepients applied...
...urgent...

Gabriella Casta, people of Malta, loyal allies

I am very sorry for lack of official tone in this message, but I write in haste. The Ghosts being exiled aren't the only sin done by the National Council. There are way more important matters as well which render the indepedent decisions inside the current government at the moment. In the former message I said that I has been awaiting possible information regarding the National Council's faulty decisions and hamper the illegitimate rule. The data I have received is way more serious than I suspected.

The anonymous source pushed scans in regard to the National Council and her affiliates, which brought an uneasiness to me while being read. With the recent exile of The Ghosts of Razgriz, which was a very strange decision that truly made a shake in Malta's very basis, it all seem to have sense now. I am afraid that that part, if not all, National Council's members are not to be trusted anymore as they are subject of confirmed infestation. I am unsure how far that infestation has proceded, but with such the evidence it is something more than a petty political issue within the government.

I think that we all should approach the National Council members with extreme caution. Moreover, right when I received the evidence, I've been approached by Bounty Hunter who heavily damaged my vessel. I can't tell if it was coincidence or something more is on the plate.

Lancemaster of the LaValette Family,
Grifo LaValette

RE: To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 - Emperor Tekagi - 12-28-2016

[Image: YC9QBKe.png]

COMM-ID: The Maltese Exiles
TARGET-ID: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, 72nd Maltese Fleet,Nacion Maltese, Blocked nodes: The Commune, The Church of Sirius, The National Council of Malta

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

LaValette, everyone else.

The evidence you provided there is a long known fact to us. It is not the entire Council being infected, that's an ridiculous statement. Just a few influential parts are confirmed to be their hosts. The individual Enma Loyola was thrown out of the Council's ranks once this proof showed up, your source is known to us, even the people who made this cam shot.
Yet it is clear to us that Loyola still takes influence on the Council's daily actions, we believe the remaining infectees are spread inside the current most influential part of the entire organization. The Corsica Intelligence Division, founded by us. We already exterminated other infectees inside their ranks before our exile which merely based on the actions we took there. From our knowledge the higher ups, including the President herself, aren't aware of what happened to the corpses and by this have no proof of any infestation besides maybe Loyola. They would have been the proof we needed. It's clear who let them disappear, the remaining parts inside the CID which we overlooked and now need to get rid off.

Approaching all of them with caution might sound like the right option but we should rather carefully extract information from them.
About the President. It is our wish to handle this ourselves, no interference from your side, Grifo, or anybody elses including the Ghosts.

Signed by: Rosa Veraz, John McMurphy, "Luna", Ned Johnson, Jane Sarchez
The Maltese Exiles Higher Authority

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 - Backo - 12-31-2016

<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Planet New London, New London

• <//transmission.encryption: pl5.5t4hp

"War does not determine who is right — only who is left."

<//Transmission ended...

RE: To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 - Loyola - 01-01-2017

[Image: zyZdCzJ.jpg?1]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Soledad, Omicron-80

Сompañeros,

This whole conversation made my eyes to tear up. Especially this great journalist investigation and loud revelations made by LaValette person. Sadly, every single one of you, aside of Eliza are not doing anything uselful. Endless conversations about 'future of the Navion' and room revolutions. Don't you think that shooting down some Corsair in Sigmas or support of our raids in the Taus will be more suitable? Or maybe it will make sense to smuggle more Cardamine to Liberty? I believe that one convoy will be more useful than hours of your conversations. You know that usually our forces don't have enough numbers, aren't you? Is there a use in killing other Maltese? Maybe you could tell me if there's any.

Also Rosa, as I see you want to return back to Malta? I will make sure to buy a brand new pink collar for you. Pretty sure you will look great in it.

Yours sincerely,
- Enma of the Loyola familia.

RE: To: Nacion Maltese | Nacions allied forces | 001 - Casta - 01-02-2017

To: Emmeleia | CC: Valdez, Eliza
Gabriella Casta
Ishmael
Omicron Alpha

Hola. I must admit your appearance leaves me uncertain about your intentions, not speaking of the fact that I thought you'd have the decency to stay away or at least speak your mind in a less inviting manner as you've done, so let me remind you, Emmeleia, that it's who you're affiliated with many maltese citizens want to see gone. Now, I'm not the person to decide over what fanatism you may follow or not, yet I'll be the one to decide who Nacion will accept in its ranks when it all goes down to distributing the power you so eagerly seem to dismiss for yourself, whilst still standing at the side having us know what came to your mind. In case it evaded your understanding, not implying you just ignored the facts, the National Council sits on the aggressors position here instigating violence between maltese citizens. Due to their actions, a metric load of shipments, leaving Ishmael just to return with materials needed in Nacions industry, couldn't fly their routes, having cost Nacion more than just a few credits. Since the day they flagged Ghosts transponders as hostile towards assets controlled under their reach, 'HundredFirst Merchant Fleet hasn't delivered one unit to our contractors and hasn't delivered one unit from our suppliers resulting in hundreds of thousands and more units lost and not accounting to Nacions economic balance already. And when the situation stays as it is, my squadron will return the favour given in actively targetting National Council transports outside of maltese territory so we at least will shoot a path free for our convoys to pass.
As for your remarks about what's needed and what shouldn't be done, don't forget that other maltese forces already were exiled by the National Council or are close to follow, which, as you claim it your concern, negatively impacted Nacion and will continue to. If you speak truth and wish for this scenario to not escalate, you should get in contact with your former associates and talk them down from their taken course. Otherwise Nacion has to face a second war over internals, this time less likely to resolve itself as swift and moderate than the last one. Should that include removing a few pestilential individuals, count on me pulling the trigger.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Gabriella Casta.