Discovery Gaming Community
US| Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Contract Boards (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=145)
+---- Thread: US| Department of Security Bounty Board - Open (/showthread.php?tid=146798)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - Forlorn Hope Command - 05-16-2017

Your name: Nick Stenn

Where the money is going: Forlorn|-Nick.Stenn

Kills: Pheonix_egg (Outcast - Storta)

Circumstances: Caught this one running for the jumphole out of Kansas. He made the mistake of trying to run back into Kansas to get away from me.
Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Payment owed: 8.000.000

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - Byron - 05-21-2017

Your name: Elena Voigt

Where the money is going: Forlorn|-Elena.Voigt

Kills: (C~Hernan.Rosales

Circumstances: I was on my way to Planet Manhattan when I stumbled over this guy who was harassing an innocent civilian. Following the attitude that "Only a dead Commune is a good Commune", I engaged, and made sure he'd taste a portion of my yummy sidewinders.

Proof:

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - KamiFaby - 05-21-2017

Your name: "Seraph"

Where the money is going: Forlorn|-Seraph.2

Kills: Positive.Molecule, Rogue Barghest

Circumstances: I found the Rogue near Norfolk and took care of it. Poor soul blew himself up. Guess my mine ripped his shields apart and let the torpedo rip through his hull.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Payment owed: 3,000,000

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - Impyness - 05-23-2017

Your name: Thomas Ryley

Where the money is going: BHG|Guardian

Kills: Outcast Battleship, Outcast Battleship, Pirate Waran

Circumstances: During a patrol through Liberty an Outcast Battleship was first located in Colorado and was successfully destroyed. After this a nearby pirate Waran was also taken down before continuing on to New York where another Battleship was destroyed.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction
Identification
Destruction
Identification
Destruction

Payment owed: 10 million for each battleship, 3 million for the pirate. 23 million in total.

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - US| - 05-23-2017

[Image: p43lEfk.png]
USI Department of Security

As stated earlier, we are looking for all the the bounty claims to have the time properly recorded, otherwise we cannot accept them. Therefore:

>>Agent Sinclair, your claim has been Denied due to lack of the timestamp and full proof of identity of the target. Please set your scanner or sights to show who you have scanned, and record the time they are engaged and destroyed, when you are hunting for us.
>>Mr. Stenn, your claim has been Accepted, but if you too could work on including the time of engagement,that would be great.
>>Mrs. Voigt, your claim has been Accepted, we appreciate your hard work in keeping Liberty safe.
>>"Seraph", your claim has been Accepted, however I will mention to you as well to try and have both the proof of identification and the proof of the kill timestamped, for future claims.
>>Mr. Ryley, your claim has been Accepted, we appreciate your hard work in keeping Liberty safe.

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - Byron - 06-06-2017

Where the money is going: Forlorn|-Bank

Kills: Edward Kenway, Danny

Circumstances: First off a not-so-clever Rogue called Edward Kenway who deemed it a good idea flying around near Manhattan Orbit while our ace Silva was around. The problem was solved accordingly

Shortly after a Lane Hacker with the callsign Danny showed up. As soon as I gave pursuit, he fled into the Jersey Debris Field, yet I was able to catch up with him. In the end, he guzzled his own mine.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Identification
Destruction

Payment owed: 6,000,000 SC (official tag)

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - US| - 06-20-2017

All outstanding payments have been processed. Good work.

Just a reminder to all of our security contractors that in order to be eligible for future claims, complete documents need to be submitted, this includes time stamped guncam footage.

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - Byron - 06-25-2017

Where the money is going: Forlorn|-Bank

Kills: Snake.Hayden

Circumstances: A Rogue crossed our path near Manhattan orbit, he tried to flee to Buffalo, however we could intercept him before he could reach the Badlands. He didn't seem to be much of a danger to anybody. But what you do not do anything for the money in the end.

Proof:
Identification
Destruction

Payment owed: 3,000,000 sc

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - US| - 06-25-2017

All outsandting payments have been processed. Good work.

RE: [*USI*] Department of Security Bounty Board - Open - JorgeRyan - 07-10-2017

Your name: Jack Karhle

Where the money is going: [*USI*]Jacksonville[E]

Kills: LH~Jaws.

Circumstances: I was hauling supplies to Emlenton, when this hacker dropped me out of the lane, claiming to want to "talk". However al l they seemed to have to say was firing missiles at me.... Needless to say, I returned in kind, as much as I could.

Proof:
Payment owed: 4.000.000