Discovery Gaming Community
To: The government of Crayter - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The government of Crayter (/showthread.php?tid=146823)

To: The government of Crayter - Foxy - 01-07-2017

[Image: XqvuHtx.png]

Honorable Ministers and Directors,
I think it is time to calm things down in our beloved Republic. Up until now I was acting as the interims president, chosen by our former president Mister Corvin who decided that his family deserves now his undivided attention. That was a decision he did not take lightly but he experienced your full support when he took that step and your agreement when he suggested me as the person to fill his position during the time until the next elections.
Even though I was not…. Well happy to get dragged out of his shadow, I worked in to support President Corvin. I accepted the task and grew with it. With this growing, I can offer you now that I will be a candidate for the official election. To either get confirmed or replaced by a president who can lead the people of Crayter into the bright future they deserve.

So I hereby request the start of the official election to chose the one who can unite all Crayterians under the same flag.

For those we left behind!

Yours sincerely
~Fiona Payne
President of the Crayter Republic

RE: To: The government of Crayter - Atreides2 - 01-07-2017

****Incoming transmission *****
****Sender ID: Ryo Kase****
****Source: Planet Yuma , Mirror Tower****
****Encryption: N/A****

Greetings miss Payne.

You maybe don't know me but I had always been one of your supporters. Through your power ,you have led us through dangerous waters ,so to call that time,and now I would like you to know that I will support you fully and that I would follow you no matter what.

Stay strong and be a strong leader for our Nation and count on me to spread your reputation among Yuma.

Best of luck to you

**** End Transmission ****

RE: To: The government of Crayter - Shaggy - 01-07-2017

[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Presidential Elections

President Payne,

It is a honor and pleasure to hear from you again, it has been some time and I would like to start of with an apology for this. As you are aware the enemy presence has risen and the plans for reclaiming Tau 44 are closer to being complete.

Mister Corvin spoke many kind words of you, and he thinks you deserve this position of being the President and the fine leader of our Republic. Mister Corvin made alot of fine changes and was a leader alot of people within our Republic respect and appreciate and he chose you for a reason and my respect goes to him fully. We miss him, but we will always remember him.

It is a shock to me that the elections where so close and he retired just before, but maybe there was a reason behind him doing it, just maybe there was a reason he elected you temporarily for being President. I will never know and maybe you will never know either, but what I do know is you have my full support as Fleet Admiral of the Crayter Military.

I am sure I speak for my men and women and all civilians of our Republic that you don't just keep peace, but you are respected by all, you are loving, you give people opportunity to impress and you do what is right. It will be an honor to be the Fleet Admiral under the President of Fiona Payne. I wish you good luck and my support is with you throughout the election.

[Image: Sls4h7v.png]

RE: To: The government of Crayter - TheShooter36 - 01-08-2017

[Image: shooter_by_hunorgateway-dasx2vc.png]

Ms. Payne,
From what i see in short time, you have been a voice of reason. I indeed believe you have the dedication and experience to fulfill the job. Good old man Corvin did the right thing as choosing you *lets a slight chuckle go*.

You have my full support President, my wish is always a brighter Crayter and i wish you shall lead us to greatness. It will be an honor to serve under you.

For those we left behind!

Signed, Michael Richard
Rear Admiral
Battlegroup Phobos
Armed Republic of Crayter

RE: To: The government of Crayter - Panzer - 01-08-2017

[Image: iwrXhMW.png]

There's absolutely no reason why there should be paralel command structures. It should not have happened in the first place and it's about time it's getting fixed.