Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE (/showthread.php?tid=146831)

To: DSE - Piombo65 - 01-07-2017

[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Attention, DSE

I'm Wreckter, of the Auxilia Coalition. A growing group of adventurers.

I see that our service appreciate yours! Our particular member named Lance Cartwright is making more short-term contract with yours! You are the first of Sirius that you tested our strenght. You found our protection and this seems that satisfy yours!
Now, on your consent, we could start to think about some long-term contract with ours! What do you think?

Long live to people of Sirius.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: DSE - Piombo65 - 01-08-2017

RESENDING TRANSMISSION

RE: To: DSE - Deep Space Engineering - 01-10-2017

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Security
TO: Auxilia Coalition

Ontario, Liberty Space

Greetings to the Wreckter of Auxilia Coalition,
My name is John Vincetti, VP of Doe Industries.

I am pleased you have made contact, we consider our operations in Kansas of the highest priority, but due to the complicated political situation there we've been reluctant to hire a security force to protect our assets. However, your interests seem to not be that far from ours, and you seem to navigate the tense political climate in Kansas with a degree of ease. Can you please fill me in on your standing with the groups that operate in/near Kansas ?

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
VP of Doe Industries
John Vincetti

RE: To: DSE - Piombo65 - 01-10-2017

Attention, DSE

Looks like we'll have a deal. So far we're not affiliated to everybody and I think that there nobody knows ours due to our group small dimensions but if you want we're ready to make the long-term contract. There would be still something to clarify if you'll accept: how much you will pay our mercenaries per week and which adventurers you will choose for the contract.
Just fill out the following form that we attach with this communication and we will move

Code:
[pi amount=10][table][tr][td]
[align=center][img=150x150]http://discoverygc.com/wiki/images/c/c3/Mercenary1.png[/img][/align]
[size=xx-large][color=#FFBF00][font=Agency FB][align=center]HIRING REQUEST OF THE AUXILIA COALITION[/align][/font][/color][/size]
[size=x-large][color=#FF4000][font=Agency FB]Wish section:[/font][/color][/size]
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]Name:[/font][/color]<Answer>
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]Surname:[/font][/color]<Answer>
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]Corporation name:[/font][/color]<Answer>
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]How can we help you?:[/font][/color]<Answer>
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]Members selected:[/font][/color]<Names of our members or "All the company">
[hr]
[size=x-large][color=#FF4000][font=Agency FB]Identity section:[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]Allied:[/font][/color]<Answer>
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]Neutrals:[/font][/color]<Answer>
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]Enemy:[/font][/color]<Answer>
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]Other corporations to assist:[/font][/color]<Answer>
[hr]
[size=x-large][color=#FF4000][font=Agency FB]Deal section:[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron]Yours proposed price (Milion per week):[/font][/color]<Answer>
[color=#FFBF00][font=Orbitron][X] I accept that my proposed price can also be changed in your favor and I will pay your tax every Monday from now.[/font][/color][/tr][/td][/table][/pi]

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: To: DSE - Deep Space Engineering - 01-11-2017

[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Finalizing our deal.
TO: Auxilia Coalition

Ontario, Liberty Space

Greetings to the Wreckter of Auxilia Coalition,
Board meeting is concluded and we are ready to make our offer, we feel like this can be a step in the right direction for our future business interactions.
I look forward to your acceptance or counter-offer to this contract, however we feel like the terms we gave are fair to stand as they are.

[Image: Mercenary1.png]
HIRING REQUEST OF THE AUXILIA COALITION

Wish section:
Name:John
Surname:Vincetti
Corporation name:Doe Industries, DSE)
How can we help you?:Provide security to our assets and those of our clients in Kansas and beyond when the situations allows it.
Members selected:Entire company

Identity section:
Allied:Liberty Corporations
Neutrals:Residents of Kansas and Vespucci
Enemy:Lane Hackers, Outcasts, Liberty Rogues, Pirates, Unlawfuls
Other corporations to assist:Our potential clients include; [*USI*], .:j:..

Deal section:
Yours proposed price (Milion per week):*25 million credits a week
*Docking rights to Lansing Logistical Hub in Kansas
*10% discount on all equipment that we produce (Cloaks, Jump Drives, Cloak disruptors etc.) Our sales page is still under construction, we will forward you our prices once it is complete
[X] I accept that my proposed price can also be changed in your favor and I will pay your tax every Monday from now.

Sincerely,
VP of Doe Industries
John Vincetti

RE: To: DSE - Piombo65 - 01-11-2017

Attention, DSE

Very well! You did your decision and filled out the request form. The contract is made! Our entire company will be warned!

//The first payment must go in {AC}=NGC6357

TRANSMISSION CLOSED