Discovery Gaming Community
To: [ZMCS]-FP-66|Arcadia and I-401 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [ZMCS]-FP-66|Arcadia and I-401 (/showthread.php?tid=146832)

To: [ZMCS]-FP-66|Arcadia and I-401 - Zoner Freeport Network - 01-07-2017

[Image: iXqArpE.gif]

Captains -

Each of you have to answer for the atrocities committed earlier today. The Core, due to your actions in assisting the Order against them some time ago, have sieged Freeport 11 again, fired on numerous Zoner vessels including a IRG carrier, and have threatened to continue.

Your actions have brought about more deaths, and harm to the Zoners in the Omicrons. The Core are demanding your surrender, and with the lives lost today, we need a convinving reason to not do so.

We await your reply and an explanation for your actions, and we hope the weight of the dead Zoners now floating in Omicron Delta make you think twice...

Regards,
Confederation of Freeports

RE: To: [ZMCS]-FP-66|Arcadia and I-401 - Neraxon - 01-08-2017

Transmitting data...

ID: [ZMCS]-FP-66|Arcadia, Cpt.L.Dross
Date of Send: 08/01/824 A.S.

Signal Strength: ██████████ 100%
Encryption: 0%

Here Lars Dross, Captain of the Arcadia. I can and I will only speak for myself.
As far as I remember, Core despises us Zoners and looked down on us on many occasions.
Many times I was just standing near Freeport 11 with the Arcadia and the I-401 as Core vessels came by trying to provoke us into a fight, trying to bring up a reason to engage both the Arcadia as well as the I-401.

On the said day, Nomads appeared in Omicron Delta and side by side with the Order and several other Zoner ships, the Arcadia and the I-401 among them, we fought them off with success. When the Nomads appeared to be retreating, Core warships showed up and engaged the Order. In this particular moment, I had to make decision, as a Human beeing. In midst of the crossfire I decided to defend the Order against the Core vessels.

As Zoners, we are supposed to stay neutral which brings many advantages, but why does the whole Sirius sector consider us as worthless and annoying?
The CoF is trying to be neutral but does not defend their viewpoints and rights. Instead they let themselves being treated as the worthless and useless organisation every house in Sirius think they are.
Core is set to seek revenge on the crew of the Arcadia and myself as well as the crew of the I-401.
What will you decide to do? Turn us over to Core?

Go forth and try!

Even if every single person in Sirius is trying to chase me down and kill me, this ship will not go down, this ship and what it stands for will never fall!
Neither against Core or anyone else in and around Sirius!

Data transmission terminated

RE: To: [ZMCS]-FP-66|Arcadia and I-401 - Ice Princess - 01-08-2017

///Incoming Audio Transmission\\\

To: Confederation of Freeports
Encryption: RC4 // Binary code // Omega
Subject: Our path

Konnichiwa.

Look at the transmission above. There you have your answer already. We will never fall. This is the moment of reckoning...

Kashiko,

///Transmission Terminated\\\