Discovery Gaming Community
To: Heaven's Gate, Recklinghausen Base, Hirschfield Base | From: Cordelia Lyell - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Heaven's Gate, Recklinghausen Base, Hirschfield Base | From: Cordelia Lyell (/showthread.php?tid=147005)

To: Heaven's Gate, Recklinghausen Base, Hirschfield Base | From: Cordelia Lyell - Foxglove - 01-12-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Cordelia Lyell
Subject: (none)
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I am quite sure you noticed this little piece, so I will cut that premise.

I have been wondering what to do with this man Finn McCool. In a way, he is a means of applying pressure, though I believe the Zoners have set their course and will sacrifice him in their foolish pursuit of freedom. It is for that reason that I have been mulling over what to do with this man. I can hardly harm him publically; that would just be bad form considering we are doubtlessly the just side in this conflict, though I feel that I do not care to feed him eternally and a 'private setting' does not quite humiliate as much as would satisfy me. Thus I ask you: Is there a general interest to procure this person?

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

Attachments: <None>

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Heaven's Gate, Recklinghausen Base, Hirschfield Base | From: Cordelia Lyell - Ikiryo - 01-13-2017

Positional Data Corrupt
13. Jan 824

[Image: 264px-IseijinFactionLogo.png]

whispers in the void
we hunt anew once more; soon
nothing but silence

The individual you name has wronged Heaven's guardians.

Deliver him to us and he shall concern you no longer.

Do not, and you will be judged accordingly.

We will be waiting.

Data Stream Terminated

RE: To: Heaven's Gate, Recklinghausen Base, Hirschfield Base | From: Cordelia Lyell - Foxglove - 03-22-2017

Subject: (none)

Without going to go much into detail for why it has taken so long to send this response, you shall have this man. Now, I am not so dumb as to assume there wouldn't be a, well, problem for my own person if I came too close to you. As such, I would like to come to an agreement with you for where you would be willing to receive Finn McCool in the first place. I take it you can be quite imaginative, so this should only be a formality, right?

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

RE: To: Heaven's Gate, Recklinghausen Base, Hirschfield Base | From: Cordelia Lyell - Muramasa - 04-23-2017

[Image: ShNBm5j.png]
One mind, one goal, one purpose.

Luxurious accommodations have been made for our future guest. Better late than never, as they say?

Our 'carriage' will be ready for deployment close enough for you and distant enough for anyone willing to interfere.

RE: To: Heaven's Gate, Recklinghausen Base, Hirschfield Base | From: Cordelia Lyell - Foxglove - 04-27-2017

Subject: -

You wish to leave the modalities of our arrangement to me? Very well, then, I shall oblige. As of now, Mr. McCool is safely stowed away upon the Bullhead Battlecruiser Insidiosus. The ship is currently moored with Yaren in Omicron Delta. It'll require a bit of shuffling assets, but I can move it back to Rho where there's a jump connection from Omicron Minor, as you're doubtlessly aware. The ship will be instructed to guard the jump anomaly, while the captain himself will receive special orders to release a certain cargo to you upon hearing a certain phrase. I assume you'll have no problem with times, given your rather effective ways of splitting workload, and as such, I can only say that it'll happen within the next three days.

Whether you realize it or not, you're doing me a great favour. *There is a small pause in which her eyes are unfocused, pondering.* Oh, and do wish the captain a merry ten year wedding anniversary.

-C. Lyell
Guildkeeper, The Core

RE: To: Heaven's Gate, Recklinghausen Base, Hirschfield Base | From: Cordelia Lyell - Muramasa - 05-15-2017

[Image: iC4BeaU.png]
Falling ill on a journey,
my dreams go wandering
over withered fields

Now I'm not sure if I should be apologizing for the belated response. If only you would know about the amount of effort and resources invested into getting the poor guy back on his feet after going through your guys' manhandling! Well... he won't be awake for a while, truth to be told.

Back on track, allow me to extend my congratulations for the success of this little operation. I hope the stunt pulled with the 'hired gun' did not raise some eyebrows in your side. After all, an intel division wouldn't mind spending credit chips on someone who actually knows his way across the Omicrons.

If there's anything I could help with from here, let me know. Hope your interest rates and late fees haven't become any higher after waiting for my response for so long.