Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junkers || From: The Coventry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junkers || From: The Coventry (/showthread.php?tid=147024)

To: Junkers || From: The Coventry - Shinju - 01-13-2017

_--.<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>.--_

CommID: LtCdr. Hannah Gotha, Temporary Commander
Recipient: Junkers

N/A Proxy -=/=- N/A

Encryption: Yota23 ~ Theta63-49-21-Gamma15-43-Omega15-32-29
Subject: A contract

Greetings Junkers,

I am Lieutenant Commander and temporary Commander of the old Victoria-class Battleship called Coventry. I will spare your time and go straight to the business.

Our Battleship needs some materials if we ever want it to fly again. Sooooooo here is the list.

Quote:2500 Nuclear Devices - Rheinland
2500 Iridium
5000 ShipHull Panels
5000 Engine Parts - Bretonia

Well and now ... We will need these materials delivered to Valetta Shipyard in Omicron Alpha. Maltese forces and National Council of Malta are well aware of it and they recommended you as the trustworthy group which is able to deliver so needed materials for repairs.

We will need you to prove loading and unloading of these materials. Please attach them to your report(s).

You will be well paid, Junkers. Let's say 25,000,000 Sirian Credits? Do you think you are able to fulfill our request?

With regards,

~LtCdr. Hannah Gotha, Temporary Commander of Coventry

RE: To: Junkers || From: The Coventry - Junker Marauders - 01-13-2017

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: The Coventry
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Supply delivery

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Good day Lady Gotha. My name is Cash Ivankov of the Marauders and I believe that we can obtain the materials that you need. I've gone ahead and handed these orders over to some reliable people already so you should be able to begin repair work fairly soon. Last i'd heard roughly 4000 units of hull paneling had already reached its destination.

Regarding the matter of payment despite my own desire to see Bretonia triumph especially against those Gauls, it is sadly too low in amount. This is mostly due to a singular item requested, namely the parts to repair the engines. As i'm sure you know due to the ongoing war replacement parts for engines are in high demand, thus causing a rather large price increase. By our estimates it would cost roughly six million credits just to purchase these replacement parts and ship them in. Though I have every intention of helping to the best of my abilities, I'm afraid you must either accept these parts from wherever we can find them or raise the payment amount to cover these extra costs.

If you decide that quality is what matters most, 35 million credits should be sufficient.
Transmission feed CLOSED

RE: To: Junkers || From: The Coventry - Shinju - 01-14-2017

N/A Proxy -=/=- N/A

Subject: A contract

Greetings Junker,

It's important to get engines from Bretonia... We cannot mix Bretonian parts with for example Rheinland parts...

35,000,000 credits are yours as soon as all of these materials will be delivered to Valetta... I also want proof of pick up and delivery. Sorry, I can trust just a simple word about delivery.

If there will be any problem with Outcasts, then I would love having a proof about these materials.

Take or leave.

With regards,

RE: To: Junkers || From: The Coventry - Shinju - 01-16-2017

_--.<BOOSTING SIGNAL>.--_
REMAINING BOOST(s) (1)

RE: To: Junkers || From: The Coventry - Shinju - 01-18-2017

N/A Proxy -=/=- N/A

Subject: A fail

Greetings again,

Your lack of time, communication and interest made this contract VOID.

We will remember it.

With regards,

_--.<CHANNEL TERMINATED>.--_

RE: To: Junkers || From: The Coventry - Junker Marauders - 01-18-2017

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
► Destination ID: The Coventry
► Encryption: HIGH
► SUBJECT: Supply delivery

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Your order was already 75% completed, it would have been done already if it weren't for our transport pilots being busy with both emergency efforts for the Delta crisis and dealing with an outcast facility which had their supply lines cut off. Good luck though, no payment is required on our end, we'll simply sell the supplies in the warehouse to one of the Outcast families instead.

Transmission feed CLOSED