Discovery Gaming Community
To: Her Empress Lady Red || From: The Coventry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Her Empress Lady Red || From: The Coventry (/showthread.php?tid=147118)

To: Her Empress Lady Red || From: The Coventry - Shinju - 01-16-2017

_--.<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>.--_

CommID: LtCdr. Hannah Gotha, Temporary Commander
Recipient: Her Higness, Lady Red

N/A Proxy -=/=- N/A

Encryption: Yota23 ~ Theta63-49-21-Gamma15-43-Omega15-32-29
Subject: A question

Greetings Her Empress,

I am Lieutenant Commander Hannah Gotha, temporary commander of The Victoria-class Battleship commonly known as Bretonian Battleship. Few days ago I had a chat with one of your ladies called Aimi Amaya aboard The Susanoo. I met this lady in Omicron Tau and we decided we should have a talk regarding our future.

The Coventry was left alone by Armed Forces in Tau-31 system, later we were declared dead and our names were deleted from auxiliary fleet. On our own we managed to get through enemy territory and get so much needed help from Maltese nation. However our Commander died and we aren't happy with her old dealings with Maltese people.

I and Aimi have decided to abandon Maltese nation as soon as repairs are finised and then seek for our new home. However we've got an offer from Aimi... The Coventry would change its name and serve your cause against Kusarian forces as the mobile base of operations.

The crew will have to choose either to join me or leave the ship. They would be transferred back to Bretonia.

However I was asked to contact you and get your approval, Your Majesty. Would you mind us joining your movement?

With regards,

~LtCdr. Hannah Gotha, Temporary Commander of Coventry

To: Her Empress Lady Red || From: The Coventry - Sakura - 01-18-2017

[Image: Lady_Red_Empress_02_zpsavyofjjr.png]

Sender: Lady Red
Identification: Golden Chrysanthemum
Source: -Somewhere-

"Kon'nichiwa Lieutenant Commander Hannah Gotha."
*She bows her head a little*

"Aimi-sama told me allready about you.
It is quite a story to be heard and a cruel one at that.
To see how an entire battleship was abandoned by its own people,
is a terrifying fate to behold.
You carry a heavy burden on your shoulders, taking responsibility of your fallen commander.
I would be glad to see you among our ranks.
But tell me... why did you choose us?
Joining us means you are obliged to remain loyal to us until death.
If you and your crew are ready to give up your lives in our battle against the Kusarian regime, you will be most welcome.
Because... we die like we live, on our feet.
The choice is yours...

Until we meet again, may the gods protect you."

*She bows her head once more a little*

"Sayonara."

RE: To: Her Empress Lady Red || From: The Coventry - Shinju - 01-21-2017

_--.<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>.--_

CommID: LtCdr. Hannah Gotha, Commander
Recipient: Her Higness, Lady Red

N/A Proxy -=/=- N/A

Encryption: Yota23 ~ Theta63-49-21-Gamma15-43-Omega15-32-29
Subject: A question

Greetings Her Empress,

Thank you for your reply. We are doing our best right now as we keep fighting for our lives. It's difficult but we will manage somehow, right?

Now about your question. You seem to be the best option in the universe and why? I never liked Maltese people. They always hide something behind human's back and usually they are willing to do anything and really anything in order to achieve their goals. I don't trust them. The Kingdom abandoned us, there is nothing to talk about. And according to Aimi Amaya, The Golden Chrysanthemums are willing and able to provide us with shelter, home and much more. You aren't going to use us as the meatshield during battles like Maltese would and I guess your movement would admire a high value of GC battleship. Outcasts have got way too many capitals.

I am alright with serving under your command, Her Empress.

With regards,

~LtCdr. Hannah Gotha, Temporary Commander of Coventry