Discovery Gaming Community
To: [FL-ER] From: SpaceGroup Ltd. RE: CrossHarbour Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [FL-ER] From: SpaceGroup Ltd. RE: CrossHarbour Station (/showthread.php?tid=147135)

To: [FL-ER] From: SpaceGroup Ltd. RE: CrossHarbour Station - Smokey - 01-17-2017

[Image: image.php?di=W65L]
|Crossharbour Station|
Sector D 6/7, New London System

Supply Department

To: Representatives of [FL-ER]

Good day, i am Mr Chris Chance, Chief Operating Officer here at SpaceGroup's Crossharbour station, you can read more about us here. i am contacting you today with regards to some supplies we need delivering to complete the upgrade of our bases core unit so we can move forward with our current expansion plans.

We require:

25,000 Hull Segments from Southampton Shipyard
Paying: 1500SC per unit, for a profit of 1000SC per unit

&
16,000 Optronic Arrays from Honshu
Paying: 3000SC Per unit, for a profit of 2650 per unit

In addition to the buy price we would also be willing to negotiate any further price concerns you may have and would also like to offer a 5,000,000SC bonus to any ship involved in the supply of Optronic Arrays and a bonus of 2,000,000SC for each ship involved in the supply of the Hull Segments, providing evidence is provided, of course

You can find us at sector D7 in the New London system

We hope you can meet this contract and look forward to your response, if we get the green light i shall instruct our docking master to add your company's registration to our access list and we would then ask that any future delivery receipts be posted through this communication channel

Thankyou, we look forward to your assistance

Yours Sincerely

Chris Chance
Chief Operating Officer
SpaceGroup Ltd.
CrossHarbour Station

RE: To: [FL-ER] From: SpaceGroup Ltd. RE: CrossHarbour Station - Shalo - 01-17-2017

########### INCOMING TRANSMISSION ############

User ID: General Aetius
Source: Warship.Faro[HQ]
Encryption: High
[Image: resident_evil_albert_wesker_14_1024x1024...29-001.jpg]

Good Evening.

We are glad you contacted us about this. I assume you've heard well of our services, as i don't believe any of our pilots have encountered any of your associates. We will try to deliver your supplies as fast as possible.

I will wait for your reply.

Aetius out.

[Image: 44.png]

RE: To: [FL-ER] From: SpaceGroup Ltd. RE: CrossHarbour Station - Smokey - 01-17-2017

[Image: image.php?di=SGFL] To: General Aetius
Subject: CrossHarbour Station

Good evening General, yes, you are correct in your assumptions. The work of your corporation has raised many eyebrows on planet New London and so you were naturally our first choice. you wouldn't have likely seen any of our associates in space as we do not have our own fleet of ships, well.. not right now anyway. Currently we are involved in arranging the distribution of equipment made in Bretonian house space to people in systems that cannot yet obtain such items. With our new station, CrossHarbour, we will begin to move into the the storage of commodities and equipment.

I hope this also clears up any other questions you may have had

Yours Sincerely,

Chris Chance
Chief Operating Officer
SpaceGroup Ltd.

RE: To: [FL-ER] From: SpaceGroup Ltd. RE: CrossHarbour Station - Freeport7 - 01-21-2017

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]

[Image: Sem%252520T%25C3%25ADtulo.png]

:::USER ID: Captain Soares

:::ENCRYPTION: ACTIVE

:::LOCATION: New London

:::RECIPIENT: Chris Chance

:::SUBJECT: Supply Report #1

[Image: eSl6SVB.png]
Buenas Noches senor Chance, my name is Miguel Soares, pilot of the [FL-ER]The.Dragoste

I hauled some of the requested materials to your base today, here's the list:
7.200 units of Hull Segments
Here are the logs

I will deliver a few more Commodities later today.

Goodbye senor Chance!
[Image: wbx8bAZ.png]

[Image: h3HOjdf.png]

RE: To: [FL-ER] From: SpaceGroup Ltd. RE: CrossHarbour Station - JorgeRyan - 01-25-2017

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]
----Recipient: FL-ER Reporting Centre; Crossharbour Station----
----Sender: Engineer Alex Martin----

I've gone and run you some of those supplies you requested. Now due to a mix up, I only grabbed a partial load of the Optronics you need, and so the rest of them were a type you couldn't use for the project unfortunately. However, I'm pretty damn sure I've gotten you the right type of alloy, as you're still buying and probably, hopefully using it. Okay, thats enough rambling, here's the receipts: Alloy 1 | Alloy 2 | Alloy 3 | Alloy 4 | Alloy 5 | Alloy 6 | Alloy 7 | Optronics That should be plenty, if not more than what you need for them alloys, but I'll be needing to see to some other things before I can haul some more Optronics for you.

Been a pleasure working with you,
Stay safe
[Image: h3HOjdf.png]

RE: To: [FL-ER] From: SpaceGroup Ltd. RE: CrossHarbour Station - Smokey - 01-25-2017

[Image: image.php?di=SGFL] To: [FL-ER]
Subject: CrossHarbour Station

Good evening Gentlemen,
I've just had an email from the head of our storage department confirming the delivery of the final part of our consignment, he also noted that the quality of the products and speed in which they were delivered was very impressive. We look forward to working with you in the future

Mr Miguel Soares, thankyou for your help. I will notify our finance department to release your bonus payment asap

Mr Alex Martin, Yes you had the right kind of Alloy there and some premium stuff it was too! thankyou also for your help and for the extra distance you did for the Optronics. Once you give me an account i will issue your bonus credits

Yours Sincerely,

Chris Chance
Chief Operating Officer
SpaceGroup Ltd.