Discovery Gaming Community
[High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 (/showthread.php?tid=147160)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Sombs - 10-09-2017

Belated monthly reminder about me still waiting for the discussion on the question whether I can have the requested fuel-less cloak for my SRP. Again, if there are any doubts, I am open to talk about it or alternatives, but I would really like to not need to wait more months on it. Smile

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - HanCloudstone - 10-09-2017

(10-02-2017, 01:41 PM)HanCloudstone Wrote:
(09-05-2017, 10:40 PM)HuggieSunrise Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 08:22 PM)HuggieSunrise Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 10:48 PM)HuggieSunrise Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 06:19 PM)HuggieSunrise Wrote: that thing i sent about oracles.

thanks

if you could poke me. thanks.

help

Heart

Knock knock. Yes, it's me this time.
This is not healthy, ladies and gentlemen.
Could you please react in some way?

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - sindroms - 10-09-2017

Your thread is still there, but we have already decided that we cannot process it in a way that you desire it. We are looking for certain alternatives that can be applied ID-wise, but the most probable one right now requires more input from people who are currently more busy with 4.89 Final, rather than your request.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - HuggieSunrise - 10-17-2017

Interesting. But pointless it was more of a yes or no request. if the oracles are going to be thrown around willy nilly im sure we can find something to go do with ourselves. Years of rp years of it I disregaurded because of a mistake in judgement. thinking who my friends were. I probaby shouldnet have done that but thats on my head. not yours. the oracles were always spiritual and ready defenders of malta for some reason some people think thats in the way of some ideas or agendas they might have for it. More then willing to cooperate with any new plans. but no one talks to each other no one.. co operates. everyones way or the highway. hence the request. so either way were in limbo weve been IN limbo this whole time. not sure what were going to be able to do or how we will do it.

The sooner we know our fate the better.

I look forward to your ideas tho. am vary curious.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - LORD CHRIS - 10-18-2017

now not needed

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Sombs - 10-20-2017

Another friendly monthly reminder about me still waiting for the missing part of my SRP getting discussed. I'd be really happy if it could get approved before the end of 824. (sun)

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Omicron - 10-31-2017

I was directed here so I hope it is correct place to ask/remind

Long time ago I reported bugs concerning Order's rephacks against new IFF's that popped up in one of the past updates: namely Coalition, Crayterian civilians and HF Commonwealth. The Order is not really in conflict with any of these, in fact being on good uninterrupted terms with SCRA and CR for years.

Can we actually get all of these to be reset neutral towards Order and Order Primary ID?

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Sombs - 11-14-2017

After half a year now, things are a bit frustrating. I know there is much more important stuff to do for the understaffed greens, still I'd like to ask to get this done, the fuelless cloak. Last statements regarding that was

(08-30-2017, 10:13 PM)Skorak Wrote: About your SRP: I'll quickly see that we get a statement out for that.

as well as an explanation on Skype that all the RP regarding it was deemed undoubtfully valid and enough to justify it. I was told there was a necessity to discuss cloaks in general before this kind of perk could given to players (apart from both K'Hara and Wild/Oracles and the Ingenuus, as those are still using cloaks with fuel=commodity, 0 and everything is fine with that). Is my reputation to the greens that bad or was this thing just too unimportant for half a year as that nobody ever talked to me apart from Skorak? Did I do something wrong? I really want to understand this and whether I should stop bothering about SRPs in general or start Skype-lobbying like faction leaders do. It's really frustrating at some point.

There are also two player requests I did, one being about a camera ship controversal, that one can be ignored as that situation is undoubtfully ever to happen again. The other request is about turning the two NEMP bomb commodities into NEMP Launchers and ammo, I know Spazzy knows about it and gave me an explanation. This is really just a reminder.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Vulkhard Muller - 11-18-2017

Been about a month since I submitted a Player request regarding Gallic Corporate IDs and some proposed changes to them

Was wondering how that was coming along and if I might be able to get some sort of update.

(Was Directed here so if its the wrong spot pls don't kill me Sad )

Still in Vote - Sovereign

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - E X O D I T E - 11-18-2017

It's been a little over six months since my unban.

I would like to know the results of the probationary period @Karlotta and me were subject to.

Mostly permanent. Karlotta can ask for herself. - Sovereign