Discovery Gaming Community
United Syndicates (Unioners/UN|) Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: United Syndicates (Unioners/UN|) Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=147242)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

United Syndicates (Unioners/UN|) Feedback Thread - The Syndicate Leagues - 09-21-2016

[Image: un_f1_UPSA.png]

THE UNIONERS FEEDBACK AND REVIEW

Sypnosis

Official Faction Feedback for Syndicalist Unions (The Unioners). Only rule is no bumping your own post. If it's here, we'll read it, we'll reply to it. If it's targeted feedback involving an individual member, we'll try to get them to respond if possible. All feedback is constructive feedback, feel free to tell us what you think we're doing wrong, how we can do better, and what we're doing right. We will attempt to act on all feedback offered, but cannot promise contradictory viewpoints will be prioritised. Complaint management is the ultimate responsibility of the UN| first IC, so PM'ing Tanith, the Faction Account or any of Tanith's alts is a valid option as well. Responses will not be given by UN| before being discussed on Skype/Discord first.

Enjoy.

Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster (UN|) Feedback Thread - Shryke - 09-21-2016

The Unioners are right wing? You sure about that?

RE: The Unioners - Faction information and feedback - Mao - 01-20-2017

Pirating with cruisers and asking for entire cargo from traders. Yeah, no. You're not going to provide interesting interactions and you're not going to make money either. Disappointed.

RE: The Unioners - Faction information and feedback - Jayce - 01-20-2017

Why would I let Samura, the company that displaced many Rheinland workers after the concessions made to the Unions fell through, have anything other than guns?

As I said in system as you were typing this post up:

[20.01.2017 16:03:18] UN|Verletzer: Katya: Pathetic foreigner. Rheinland is better without your filthy slave-mined Ore.

And as for:

Quote:and you're not going to make money either.

Neither are you.

Also, do be careful, I never demanded /all/ of it. I said we would benefit from it. I never specified an amount at all. You were so concerned with your profits and denying the pirate that you would rather shoot all of your cargo and die than lose a few hundred units of it. I could have killed you three times, but I waited every time to see if there was more roleplay to be juiced out of your AU7 powertrader. I was wrong.

Next time, I won't be.

RE: The Unioners - Faction information and feedback - Mao - 01-20-2017

Haha, ok. And the JM transport happened to appear there while you "inspected" my cargo for more that a minute. But you only wanted 405 units. No need to reply, I won't check this thread anymore and I will avoid all future interactions. Better that way.

Edit: If you hate Samura so much, maybe it should appear in your diplomacy.

RE: The Unioners - Faction information and feedback - Jayce - 01-20-2017

You mean the JM transport hauling things to the Core?

As if I can call Impy or the other JM that quickly.

Edit:

Quote:Edit: If you hate Samura so much, maybe it should appear in your diplomacy.

If you could be bothered to read about a factions RP, rather than just whine because something didn't go your way, you'd know our stance.

[20.01.2017 16:00:04] UN|Verletzer: Katya: I think the Unioners would benefit from that Platinum, Samura.
[20.01.2017 16:00:32] Samura|-Kosaku: It's either you get money... or you get nothing. Simple.

RE: The Unioners - Faction information and feedback - Arbs - 01-20-2017

(01-20-2017, 05:05 PM)Mao Wrote: Pirating with cruisers and asking for entire cargo from traders. Yeah, no. You're not going to provide interesting interactions and you're not going to make money either. Disappointed.

(01-20-2017, 05:17 PM)Mao Wrote: Edit: If you hate Samura so much, maybe it should appear in your diplomacy.

Well most people see unioners as just pirates and smugglers, but in fact they are actually very ideologic. That is also what sets them off from the other revolutionaries in Rheinland too. And it's also what affects how they treat different targets.

Sure we should add Samura in the faction dipliomacy but it should be said that it's more than obvious by taking their nationalistic views in account. It'd be pretty much common sense for them to so much hate a foreign corporation.

Edit: Junkers are also "business partners" because they help us out with smugglings and black market dealings. You should see them as Allied in the diplomacy section. We didn't forget to put that.

RE: The Unioners - Faction information and feedback - Wesker - 01-20-2017

[RHA] and UN| are at war, should update the repsheet, no complaints or anything just letting you know.

RE: The Unioners - Faction information and feedback - Enkidu - 01-21-2017

(01-20-2017, 06:38 PM)Wesker Wrote: [RHA] and UN| are at war, should update the repsheet, no complaints or anything just letting you know.

Yeah, sorry. We're still fixing up everything which is old forumside. Admins haven't blue named me or done my forum subsections yet so I can start sorting RP into it, which slows down our perk request, which slows down our ID getting made, aaah!

Creating a dedicated feedback thread in Official Feedback, since this is now the OFL information page. I'll still respond to feedback here if people post it, but from now on, I'd prefer the proper channel.

RE: The Unioners - Faction information and feedback - The Syndicate Leagues - 01-21-2017

(01-20-2017, 06:38 PM)Wesker Wrote: [RHA] and UN| are at war, should update the repsheet, no complaints or anything just letting you know.

Rep fixed, title updated, aspirational ID nerfed after feedback. Might move LWB down if an LWB player faction re-pivots the rep. LWB is awkwardly both an ally of UN and a close mate of the Coalition due to pre-RHA/UN war RP, and I don't want to change it in the absence of an LWB player group. Next action is for the description to be modernised and the terrible grammar fixed up. The Forum Roleplay section is incomplete and will be ported elsewhere once the admins do our faction moderation.