Discovery Gaming Community
[WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info (/showthread.php?tid=147244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - White Shipping - 01-21-2017

[Image: 2gjZkzS.png]
White Shipping Company
Tag: [WSC]-
ID: Freelancer
IFF: Freelancer

WE TRADE, WE PROTECT

== History ==

It's not unheard of for Freelance Trading Organisations to crop up around the houses, small groups of like-minded individuals trying to scrape together a living wage or carve out their own fortune are commonplace in Sirius. “White Shipping Company” as it came to be known was forged out of this same philosophy by an individual known to most as ‘Victor White’.

Although only a recent addition to the galactic stage of Sirius, White Shipping Company was created to act as an alternative to big corporations for any individual or company seeking business from a non-house entity. The idea was born when Victor White, or as he came to be known, has to carve out a new identity for himself after a large mishap occurred on his home, Planet Crete. Due to certain events that transpired there, White cannot return home and has to make a living elsewhere.

For a time after leaving Crete White integrated himself among the Junkers within the smuggling and black market trade. He devolved into various businesses and affairs, learning a great deal about the system while he worked from within it. He discovered common trades and backdoor deals, risky routes that yield a high profit at great risk; White discovered what happened at Crete that caused him to pushed off world.

White was swindled out of a deal and framed, this was apparently common practice among criminals and degenerate scum that frequented such lowly areas, places where they could find unwitting victims. White realised that the system was flawed, and although it was profitable, he wanted nothing to do with it.

That being said, there were some good souls within the Junkers encountered by White. He found a friend by the name of “Cornelius Kirk” who originated from Bretonia, but has since become more mobile while running contracts under the Junker flag. Kirk told White that he came from a noble family originally, but after ‘family issues’ arose he was disowned and left to the wolves of Sirius.

This is where the concept and idea of WSC came to fruition, Kirk used his remaining connections in Bretonia to ensure a certain establishment on New London was to suddenly undergo rapid liquidation and face bankruptcy. A slimy tactic employed, but it was effective nevertheless. It was this sneaky strategy that ensured the cheap acquirement of some basic transports and property on which to base their operations out of was achievable.

This laid the groundwork for a whole new endeavour, making a new start far away from the confines that previously restricted the pair. The pair got to work, using their knowledge of both legal and illegal trade routes, they were able to move items of almost any kind and would always be ensured a hefty profit for their work. Now they had a chance to carve out their own path, their own future.

== Modern day WSC ==

Thanks to the acquirement of the old property and equipment from the liquidised company, they were all set to head out into the great expanse of Sirius, carrying the own name. Using some contacts of Kirk’s as well as some conveniently placed advertisements, several employees have been recruited into the company’s fold to increase efficiency 5 fold.

These days WSC will ship just about anything, should it net them a sweet profit. This opened up a whole array of possibilities to be considered allowing only the best deals to be pursued. It was through this that WSC has begun to develop, carrying its employees to success.

== Goals ==

-Expanding the company’s employee roster.
-Setting up trade deals with various factions
-Amassing a personal fortune for Kirk and White
-Leaving WSC’s mark on Sirius

== Diplomacy ==

Allied:
[Image: mN0IYKL.png]
Registered Contractors

Friendly:
[Image: pGY4j1V.png]
BMF
Ageira Technologies
Gateway Shipping

Neutral:
Every faction not listed

[Image: oRppNF8.png]

Stay Away From Us!
[Image: QWf5ZRM.png]
Unknown Criminal Entites
Freelance Pirates

We Hate You, Keep yer' bloddy distance:
[Image: u6M4oRi.png]
Mollies
Corsairs
Liberty Rouges
Outcasts
Lane Hackers

Consider us mortal enemies, come near us and we'll blow yer' blood brains out:
[Image: 4FOoB1C.png]
Nomads
Infected Forces
MRG|
[RN]

== Naming Convention ==

Logistic: [WSC]-Codname
Fighters/Bombers: [WSC]-Rank.Lastname

== RP LInks ==

White Shipping Company Business
To: Commodore Kaze Dagon | BAF
To: White Shipping Company | WSC
To: BAF from WSC High Command

== Tehnology ==

BK-65 "Serenity"-class Transport
Series Z "Sabre" Border Worlds Very Heavy Fighter
CTE-6000 "Eagle" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
CTU-6b "Waran" Civilian Bomber
CTU-7f "Raven's Talon" Civilian Very Heavy Fighter
CTE-12400 "Condor" Civilian Gunboat

== Ranks ==

== Logistic Ranks ==

Chief Executive Officer: A Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the position of the most senior corporate officer, executive, leader or administrator in charge of managing an organization.

Chief Engineer: Chief Engineer makes the decision to focus on leadership skills. This is someone who has good communication skills and negotiates contracts with other functional groups.

Lead Engineer: This is the head technical person on projects. They're expected to lead engineers by example, showing and teaching them how to successfully complete marked routes.

Engineer: Engineers are the pilots of Transport Class Ships, they are entrusted with trading routes and other jobs in which is required to haul a large ammount of commodities.

[align=center]Security Ranks

Captain [Cpt]: Captain is a military rank in WSC, typically at the level of an officer commanding a Security .Chief officer may be used interchangeably with captain in some situations, as when a Captain-ranked is serving as the commander of a ship. The terms also may be used as an informal or honorary title for persons in similar commanding roles.

Lieutenant [LT]: The meaning of lieutenant differs in different ranks, but is often subdivided into senior and junior ranks. In navies it is often equivalent to the security rank of Captain; it may also indicate a particular post rather than a rank. The rank is also used in fire services, emergency medical services, security services.

Sergeant [Sgt]: The term "sergeant" refers to a non-commissioned officer placed above the rank of a corporal and a officer immediately below a lieutenant or, In most armies the rank of sergeant corresponds to command of a squad (or section). In Commonwealth armies, it is a more senior rank, corresponding roughly to a platoon second-in-command. In the WSC, sergeant is a more junior rank corresponding to a four-soldier fireteam leader..

Corporal [Cpl]: Corporal is a heavy armor of WSC his skills with gunboats need to be perfect in order of protect of transports and Company.

Officer First Class [OFC]: Officer first class is second rank in WSC security just like an officire his skills in battlefield is good!!

Officer [Officer]: An Officer is a member of an WSC.

In its broadest sense, the term "officer" includes non-commissioned officers and warrant officers. However, when used without further detail, the term "officer" almost always refers to commissioned officers.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - White Shipping - 01-21-2017

Ranks Update

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - White Shipping - 05-20-2017

BOOST SIGNAL

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Rusty Wing - 05-23-2017

Is feedback available and allowed?

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - White Shipping - 05-23-2017

(05-23-2017, 10:06 PM)Rusty Wing Wrote: Is feedback available and allowed?

I am sorry can you explaing better?

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - White Shipping - 05-23-2017

We have report channel not feedback, (sorry English is not primary language if i misunderstand)

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Rusty Wing - 05-24-2017

(05-23-2017, 10:17 PM)White Shipping Wrote:

It is the place, where you can find out what people think about your faction. Also there can be advice, suggestions and recommendations.
Like that.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Kamida Assembly - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 12:29 PM)Rusty Wing Wrote:

It is the place, where you can find out what people think about your faction. Also there can be advice, suggestions and recommendations.
Like that.

Oh we dont have that man!

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Rusty Wing - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 12:35 PM)Bruda Wrote:

Like that.

Well then.
I just wanted to say, that the biggest part of your members... Don't know the story of this game. Their applications aren't canonical and have to be rewrited, if you really want to create a serious fraction.
Important notices:
CLOODSKULL Wrote:My father was a freeport 7 survivor that ended up on planet manhatten shortly after going to planet New Berlin. I was born there and at age 7 my dad took me on a trading trip to the New London system. I enjoyed space and was so astonished to see it in person. As the years went on i quit school and kept going on theese trips with him then i turned 18 and joined the Rheinland Military but was fired for not following orders
All survivors from Freeport 7 were killed. (Except Trent and Orillion).

Mr.Freeze - isn't RP-name. There is a big difference between name and nickname.

SierraSRB Wrote:Biography: [Ender Wiggin born in 1997 on Earth,Milky Way system. At the age on 16 taken from the family by USA star fleet to begin a training for become a Star ship Admiral. Fought the war against the Formics alien civilisation who attached Earth, After annihilation of their home world I became a youngest Earth Star fleet Admiral. Now since that genocide I decided to go into the Sirious system. Once there I was involved into the Alien war against Nomad species flanking a legend Edison Trent. ]
The Solar System was destroyed before the events of the game. And now, it isn't "1997" year. A terrible breakdown of the canon.

knezmario1 - isn't RP name. [2x]
dark_knez Wrote:Captain Rameses and his Legion of the Winged Serpent brigade are out to claim Earth for their dying race. Out to save Earth is an alien guard patrol located in the Bermuda Triangle, the League of Races. LOR leaders warn Rameses that he's breaking galactic treaty rules. The alien villain responds by launching an invasion which telepathically drives Earthlings to suicide. The LOR implore UFO expert Professor Duncan to help them. Eventually, the two alien forces battle. Will the Earth be saved.Later, I wandered most of the time wandering from system to system, the question of what is for sale to fair earned
A terrible breakdown of the canon and rules. Nomads are the only one aliens in Sirius. And Earth destroyed, as whole Solar System.

X_Bot_Astra Wrote:Astral was created in kappa system on planet gammu as biorobotic(half man half robot)400 years was working hard on creating ships for AI society. After 400 years contract he was become soldier and train hard and become one of the best nomad killer in Omicron Kappa. Robotic nation reward him with freedom and X_Bot finnaly realise his dream to become miner and trader thru all sirius sector.
A terrible breakdown of the canon of the PRIME| and the game at all. Biorobotics don't exist in the Discovery universe.

RE: [WSC]-White Shipping Company | Info - Kamida Assembly - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 01:00 PM)Rusty Wing Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 12:35 PM)Bruda Wrote:

Like that.

Well then.
I just wanted to say, that the biggest part of your members... Don't know the story of this game. Their applications aren't canonical and have to be rewrited, if you really want to create a serious fraction.
Important notices:
CLOODSKULL Wrote:My father was a freeport 7 survivor that ended up on planet manhatten shortly after going to planet New Berlin. I was born there and at age 7 my dad took me on a trading trip to the New London system. I enjoyed space and was so astonished to see it in person. As the years went on i quit school and kept going on theese trips with him then i turned 18 and joined the Rheinland Military but was fired for not following orders
All survivors from Freeport 7 were killed. (Except Trent and Orillion).

Mr.Freeze - isn't RP-name. There is a big difference between name and nickname.

SierraSRB Wrote:Biography: [Ender Wiggin born in 1997 on Earth,Milky Way system. At the age on 16 taken from the family by USA star fleet to begin a training for become a Star ship Admiral. Fought the war against the Formics alien civilisation who attached Earth, After annihilation of their home world I became a youngest Earth Star fleet Admiral. Now since that genocide I decided to go into the Sirious system. Once there I was involved into the Alien war against Nomad species flanking a legend Edison Trent. ]
The Solar System was destroyed before the events of the game. And now, it isn't "1997" year. A terrible breakdown of the canon.

knezmario1 - isn't RP name. [2x]
dark_knez Wrote:Captain Rameses and his Legion of the Winged Serpent brigade are out to claim Earth for their dying race. Out to save Earth is an alien guard patrol located in the Bermuda Triangle, the League of Races. LOR leaders warn Rameses that he's breaking galactic treaty rules. The alien villain responds by launching an invasion which telepathically drives Earthlings to suicide. The LOR implore UFO expert Professor Duncan to help them. Eventually, the two alien forces battle. Will the Earth be saved.Later, I wandered most of the time wandering from system to system, the question of what is for sale to fair earned
A terrible breakdown of the canon and rules. Nomads are the only one aliens in Sirius. And Earth destroyed, as whole Solar System.

X_Bot_Astra Wrote:Astral was created in kappa system on planet gammu as biorobotic(half man half robot)400 years was working hard on creating ships for AI society. After 400 years contract he was become soldier and train hard and become one of the best nomad killer in Omicron Kappa. Robotic nation reward him with freedom and X_Bot finnaly realise his dream to become miner and trader thru all sirius sector.
A terrible breakdown of the canon of the PRIME| and the game at all. Biorobotics don't exist in the Discovery universe.

THis was rewrited later we have on skype reall storys this will be revrited later here we workiing on it