Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat (/showthread.php?tid=147250)

Pages: 1 2

To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Croft - 01-21-2017

Incoming Message
Heavy Encryption Detected
Origin: #ERROR#
Message Begins

Hey, you guys might remember me. We got off on the wrong foot and I ended up on the wrong side of your guns?
See that ain't a good first impression, so I'm here to make a second one and to offer a job that should be just your kinda deal, capiche?

What I'm lookin' for is somethin' that'll send and receive comms without givin' away it's position, two of 'em in fact. One needs to be secure just for the Rat Pack and the other needs to be remote accessed, publicly. Its for a project of ours that you guys might find useful.

Lemme know if you can pull it off and what'll cost me.

Ciao.

Message Ends

RE: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Croft - 01-23-2017

Message Refreshed

RE: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Wolfgang Weisen - 01-24-2017

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Hello Jimmy.

It's good to hear that you are not a vengeful individual, a person stuck in the past. Instead you are looking towards the future with your keen business sense. So are we. I am referring of course to your little stunt a few months ago hauling for the corporate cartels while not caring to work your reputation first with the Hackers or at least pay your fair share when you got caught red-handed which was indeed a bad start.

Now you contact us and request software to help your "endeavors". We can provide that, yes. Do you have something to offer us in return Mr Rat?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Croft - 01-24-2017

Incoming Message
Message Begins

I like to know more about my potential clients before I meet 'em, tends to keep the gun pointin' to a minimum.

'Course when that happens I keep my lips, my bank and my hold sealed. Its better to show scars and point fingers than show up empty handed, especially when you're workin' powerful people, you know how it is. That and I don't like givin' money away, sue me.

What I can offer you?
I can offer business, in fact I have a client right now whose interested in navigation software for capital ships, military grade stuff. 3,400 units worth of interest.
I can bring you the bounty of the sector, anythin' from anywhere and if I can't get it I'll know someone who can.
Or I can pay you in cold hard credits.

All you gotta do is name it.

Ciao.

Message Ends

RE: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Wolfgang Weisen - 01-26-2017

...uploading.data...

Hello Jimmy.

You can offer us information. You are a man who travels around Sirius. Meets all sorts of people and thus I am sure you keep an ear to the ground. Impress us with your qualities and I am sure we will reach a very beneficial arrangement afterwards...

RE: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Croft - 01-26-2017

Incoming Message
Message Begins

Information huh?

Sure I see and hear things but I ain't exactly trusted you know? No one is gonna be tellin' me their master plan and I ain't stupid enough to try askin' so you ain't gonna get anythin' like that.

I do happen to know somethin' about the Unioners and their "recruitment" methods, how much is that worth to you?

Ciao.

Message Ends

RE: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Wolfgang Weisen - 01-27-2017

...uploading.data...

Hello again.

"No one is gonna be tellin' me their master plan and I ain't stupid enough to try askin' so you ain't gonna get anythin' like that." Maybe for your case, but I can assure you we have pulled out those feats countless of times.

Anyway, the Unioner recruitment methods is not really of any interest to us so I am slightly disappointed that you did not have anything more meaningful to offer, you are a street-wise person and carrying a few hidden aces is part of the occupation...

With that being said, you could move a couple of shipments of Blood Diamonds into Liberty as a compensation for the software. I could get into more details if you are interested in this contract.

RE: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Croft - 01-28-2017

Incoming Message
Message Begins

Yeah 'course I have aces up my sleeve but any cheat worth his moxie knows you don't play 'em until the pot is full.

It ain't like theres a lot of guys like me floatin' around out there so anythin' I know my clients would know who knows, and if they know you know what I know, they'd know you know?

Now Blood Diamonds I can work with, whats the details?

Ciao.

Message Ends

RE: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Wolfgang Weisen - 01-30-2017

...uploading.data...

Mr Rat,

I understand that you are concerned with your clients knowing about this. I can assure you that for any information you share with us, we can agree on a NDA clause which will forbid the Professorship from sharing your classified intel with anyone else. Thus, the legitimate concerns you brought up are solved in a very definitive manner.

Do we have an agreement now?

RE: To: The Lane Hackers From: Jimmy The Rat - Croft - 01-30-2017

Incoming Message
Message Begins

Alright, you say you won't spread the info around, I'll give you a chance but I expect that software to be waitin' for me.

So heres a tester of what I know:
One of the Core Guildmasters is lookin' to spring a trap on the Order, old news right? Well the twist here is they want to bait that trap with Hydrogen Cyanide and the only source of that stuff? The Council.
They wanted the Order to request a shipment of the Cyanide and have proof of it delivered, what they were gonna do with that proof I ain't got a clue but the Core didn't want their hand seen.

I'll be along later to pick up my due.

Ciao.

Message Ends