Discovery Gaming Community
To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov (/showthread.php?tid=147259)

To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 01-21-2017

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

:::initiating.data.flow.protocols:::
:::initiating.self.destruct.sequence:::
:::re-ordering.self.destruct.to.singular.view.only:::
:::commencing.encrypted.transmission:::

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Formal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Mister Weinstein.

How are you? How is your day going? Are you comfortable?
Of course you are... yes, yes...

I could not help but notice the transmission you have sent to The Lane Hackers. On an unsecured server, at that.
I must say.... quite unprofessional of you. But I guess... such strong relations do not need for security, don't you think, darling?

You seem to have quite the record for this... little habit of yours.
Lets see here.... <Link 1> <Link 2> <Link 3>
Mmm... yes... so much for an intelligence division if one cannot even follow standard security protocols.

Mr. Weinstein, I take it you are a man of 'convenience'.
Why... such a good relation with The Lane Hackers has done quite some additional profit to you, has it not? How convenient for you to be in such a good relation with us that you have such luxury. Ah in addition, I even have a pleasurable instance with one of the ALG ships coming into range of one of our installations. It seems as if the ALG are so comfortable that you all have become care-free of even being given warnings by a Hacker as you enter into unwanted space?

Quote:[07.01.2017 16:32:39] [ALG]-TGX-Utrecht: Annalise: 'Tag.
[07.01.2017 16:33:12] LH~Grubozaboyschikov: You venture quite close.
[07.01.2017 16:33:23] [ALG]-TGX-Utrecht: Annalise: I've a schedule to keep.
[07.01.2017 16:33:38] LH~Grubozaboyschikov: I adise you to be carful where you travel
[07.01.2017 16:33:46] [ALG]-TGX-Utrecht: Annalise: I always am.
[07.01.2017 16:34:04] LH~Grubozaboyschikov: Apparently not..

My dear, you may have had pleasurable conversations with Mr. Yoshida, and you may now want our help concerning your latest transmission, but I for one and not impressed or pleased at the slightest at how this 'strong relationship' is acting out. I do not like it when one side is not holding up on a deal.
This little "business relationship" of ours has run quite dry, and while Mr. Yoshida may tend to be open minded to business, I rather care to see things being done.

I believe it is time for you to deliver us another one of your famous gifts. I can see from what you have transmitted to us before that such... -generosities- ... are well known to you, so it shall not be so hard for you to deliver.

And what gifts am I talking about? Ah how nice of you to be interested:
You are to deliver to me and hand over to my possession a base construction ship with all the supplies readily needed for operation.

Consider this as part of our 'strong relationship', darling, and perhaps I shall overlook these annoyances... and maybe even give a good word on your behalf to the rest of The Lane Hackers.

Perhaps.

For now, I await your response with delight.

...closing.back.box.records...saved...

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 01-25-2017

...uploading.data...

You disappoint me, Mister Weinstein.
Picking which Lane Hacker to speak to to suite your desperate needs?

I find that highly amusing.

Ignorance can be dealt both ways. Expect something in the near future from me, darling.
You shall hear of me soon.

That is... unless you speak before I send my regards.

RE: To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - ALG Classic - 01-25-2017

[Image: CztHuUZ.png]

To Ms. Grubozaboyschikov;

I will try to address all your concerns here.

First off, you would do well to exercise a little more patience. If all your other correspondents take less than three business days to respond all the better for you, but believe it or not I'm a busy man and yours is far from the only mail I need to deal with.

Next, about the security of our transmissions. I am unsure what you are implying here, all our correspondence is encrypted by default and sent exclusively to the parties or individuals intended to view them.
You are correct that we trust your organization sufficiently to handle broader transmissions in a professional manner - after all, information security is something of a specialty of yours, is it not? I do not anticipate any issues from the manner in which we correspond.

Now for the incident with the Utrecht. You have not given sufficient context for me to really comment on it, I do not know the location it occurred, what the ship's mission was, or any other details. Additionally, as it was not a Division V ship I would have to go through whichever other division operates it to find out more.
If you really consider that necessary it can be done.

Finally, for this "gift" you desire. As it so happens, we do have a mothballed Hercules-class, which we once used to construct our own installation in New London. Delivering it as well as the required materials is doable.

However, you seem to have a very different view of this relationship than we do. This is a partnership, not a dependency. We are not a charity that hands out gifts whenever you desire, we give them to compensate you for the services you provide. The service of providing information about spilled cargo that you happen to stumble upon in Liberty, something that last happened so long ago that we no longer have non-physical records of it.
You are correct that this business relationship has run somewhat dry, but it is not just up to us to uphold it by showering you with gifts without recompense.
Of course, such dry spells are expected to happen occasionally and I think nothing less of our relationship because of it, but you are not in a position to demand gifts, especially not of such serious magnitude, without something from your end. I must also add that your demanding, unprofessional attitude in regards to this matter is not exactly inspiring me to pull all my strings.

I can likely requisition the Hercules on short order, and start the herculean task of arranging the needed materials. But we are only interested in delivering such a generous gift if we are compensated from your end. Neither our budget nor our generosity are without limit.

I do hope this covers everything you wished to discuss.

Regards,

Helmut Weinstein
Division V Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: MEPQRNu.png]

RE: To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 01-26-2017

...uploading.data...

Patience... you would be surprised on how patient I am, Mr. Weinstein.
Unfortunately, everyone has their limits, and as I have experienced before, there are people who like to challenge the boundaries they can cross.
I've have though learned to make it very clear of what I want, Mr. Weistein. I hope you can appreciate that.

I see you do not wish to take my advice about securing this transmission further using Mactan Network protection; far superior than anything you can acquire.
It is your decision, darling, though your decisions do reflect on how you are perceived. I find it quite logical to use the most advanced technology one can use.

As for the Utrecht, the ship was traveling through the fields of Magellan off the lanes and towards the Cortez hole. That is all you need to know and that is all you will receive additionally. I am sure with the information I have provided you, you can piece together to what I am referencing to.
I would very much like it if you were to send him my regards and inform him to respect any attention given to him and comply, instead of his nonchalant attitude.

So let us review the 'professionalism' you are criticizing me of, shall we?
1) Being clear and concise.
2) Using the best quality of technology one has in possession.
3) Responding and anticipation of a response in a timely manner. Does not delay.

Please compare yourself and me to the above, and tell me which of us is more professional to you, Mr. Weistein.
May I suggest to, you should re-think your position remark as well. After all, I have been quite kind, have I not?

Now, then. Perhaps I shall angle this in a different way so you would understand.
I would like this pilot of the Utrecht to deliver me the requested ship with the cargo inside ready to be used.
I do not want the ALG's personal one, mind you. Please keep that in mind.

Till we speak again, darling. I hope it is also not a herculean thing to do, as you refer to this small request.
I would like things to move smoothly from here. If so, It may be rewarding for you.

RE: To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - ALG Classic - 01-26-2017

You caught me at a good time so I can satisfy your insistence on quick responses, especially since this will be a short one.

You have clearly chosen to ignore the central message in my previous transmission: We are not a charity. We are not interested in your thinly veiled threats, which I generously chose to ignore in my last message.

It seems completely counter-intuitive to me that you would treat somebody that you want something from with nothing but contempt and disrespect. If you are still hoping to get something from us, you will have to rethink your approach from the ground up, or get somebody with a more diplomatic demeanor into this correspondence.

Please do not waste my time any further until you understand these points.

Regards,

Helmut Weinstein
Division V Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

RE: To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 01-27-2017

...uploading.data...

Isn't this sweet... acting so hot-headed, are we?
Even when I mention that this may not be a 'free' delivery if you co-operate, you still play the victim and complain that it's some sort of charity.

Perhaps you do not understand the full extent of this, Mr. Weinstein, so I shall repeat myself one final time.

Your pilot's actions have caused myself to be upset with him and your little group.
To compensate for such foolish actions inside an off-limit zone that your little worker has trespassed, I would like to make an easy alternative by asking for a little favor.
I even mentioned you will be rewarded if it is smoothly conducted even though that notion does not make logical sense.

Am I not too kind? Perhaps that is not respectful to you. Ah yes. Perhaps I should have just captured your dear pilot instead for his insulting trespassing act.
Now, who is the patient one here? I can easily have accused you of wasting my time being so illiterate and slow, though I have not.

I will give you a chance to rethink your remark to me and perhaps we can have this move on.

Oh... and since you mention 'charity', let me make one thing clear to you, darling.

In your dear transmission to us, do you identify us equal to you? If so, you would have offered something to reward our work to research your drone remains. We are not a charity, is that correct?
But alas, we work for free, right? The intelligence of these small drones will be enough to 'pay' for our services to you, yes?
I find it hilarious how you uphold your own standard while then changing it when you see fit. Mr. Gustav Graves has much to learn, and perhaps his curiosity has blinded his judgment.
Here is the thing, my sweet. I do not appreciate double-standards. Consider this request from me a method of penance for the ALG pilot's actions in the no-entry zone as well as payment to The Lane Hackers for this service you are asking of us to do with this technology we will have to spend time to research. Time that involves resources.

But, oh yes... you want to get payed for your work on delivering this request to us. Of coarse... Becasue this co-operation is not a charity, right?

Again: If you start moving this along smoothly, you will be rewarded proportionately.

I hope I do not need to make my point any more clearer to you.

RE: To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - ALG Classic - 01-27-2017

I'm glad you are making an effort at turning this conversation in a more productive direction, so I suggest the following.
I have already forwarded instructions to our pilots to avoid the specified area. I trust no more issues related to it will arise.

We are entirely open to offer other compensation for our deal with Mr Graves, however that is between us and him. If he is not content with the situation, we will be happy to accommodate, but I would ask you to leave those negotiations to those involved.

I will set things in motion to prepare your package. It's a fairly involved order but barring unforeseen incidents, should not take too long.
In the meantime, I hope you are preparing whatever compensation you have in mind. We will need concrete assurances before we actually hand over our gift; telling us that it "may be rewarding" is not enough to base a deal on. After all, you did mention that you valued clarity and concision, something we can certainly agree on.

Regards,

Helmut Weinstein
Division V Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

RE: To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Grubozaboyschikov - 01-28-2017

...uploading.data...

Making an effort...
Mr. Weinstein, are you are suggesting that I put no effort into my work?

Thank you, for the delightful criticism, darling. I will note that into how much I am to graciously rewarding you for your service.
After all, the reward is already collected from before I made contact with you, and I am sure you would have appreciated it. A nice cargo filled with the ores of our dear Liberty.
As for Mr. Graves, I am certain he will take note of my advice to him, especially as it is from a more experienced member of The Lane Hackers.

Actually, I believe we are finished here, Mr. Weinstein.
You may dispose of your gift however you please. It has been canceled. I will look for someone more capable of doing business with that will appreciate working together and not make such an irritable fuss. I had assumed we would have a splendid working arrangement after this initial deal is over where you would reap more of the rewards you would be receiving from this deal, but I see you are not worth the effort.

You have received your warning about the trespassing violation.
Thank you for the splendid conversation.

RE: To: Helmut Weinstein | From: Grubozaboyschikov - Wolfgang Weisen - 02-23-2017

...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Guten Tag Herr Weinstein,

My name is Wolfgang Weisen and I am Deceiver of the Lane Hackers. It appears Ms Grubozaboyschikov initiated this conversation without our knowledge and invoked the name of our estemeed Professor without prior allowance. As you may be well aware, names carry weight, they carry power.

I would like to repeat that the Lane Hackers are committed in a cordial relationship with the ALG and acts of extortion or threats have no place there. As such Ms Grubozaboyschikov made a generous delivery from her own pocket to Freeport 2 as a show of her sincere apology for the trouble she caused. Storage container No 486. I am sure you will appreciate this thoughtful gesture. After all, actions speak louder than words, Herr Weinstein.

However there is a pertaining issue in our bilateral relations. We would like to formally establish our cooperation without third-party proxies which will decrease the costs but also give your pilots more opportunities to deal with our organization. As such we are ready to update our IFF signature system for ALG identifications provided that you are and willing to move in that direction.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Wolfgang Weisen