Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tal Ravis | Subject: I need your help - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tal Ravis | Subject: I need your help (/showthread.php?tid=147280)

To: Tal Ravis | Subject: I need your help - Backo - 01-22-2017

<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Ainu Depot, Hokkaido

• <//transmission.encryption: 5rp.m4ter14l

I know we've had our differences since you left me for Guildmaster Keiji Namura but please hear me out on this, you're the only man who can help me with this.

I've recently joined the Maltese Legion and we need to secure a capital ship as a mobile base of operations for our squadrons. We could try and purchase one of our own Maltese war ships or even build one, but that would mean we have to bow to the National Council and the dons or even worse - be generic and non-unique type of Outcasts like all the other groups around Maltese space right now. So here's what I had in mind while taking my time relaxing in Kusari at the hospitality of the Golden Chrysanthemums - we could capture or persuade a foreign war ship to join our ranks! You want to know how I got that idea? Simple really - I recalled all the defected battleships I've seen recently in the Omicrons. I'm sure you've seen those too and know exactly what I'm talking about!

While being here in Kusari a particular type of battleships caught my eye - the rare and nearly ancient "Togo" class Blood Dragon battleships! I've heard there are only a few of them in existence, but I'm quite sure that if we visit Chugoku at least 3 or 4 will come and yell at us for violating their space and demand that we identify ourselves. So this is where your help comes in. I need you to help me persuade a crew of over 400 loyal Blood Dragon personnel to surrender their vessel to us, the Maltese Legion. I'm still not sure what we can offer them to secure their allegiance, but rest assured me and Enma are working hard on figuring it out - perhaps free dental and access to real alcohol unlike that Sake they are forced to drink all the time. Have you even tried that stuff? If you haven't I suggest you don't and continue to live a happy life free from the horrors of bad alcohol. Another thing we could perhaps offer them is a bigger selection of red things on the HUD for their gunnery officers to point the big guns at and apply shotgun diplomacy. I'm sure that by now they're getting bored from doing absolutely nothing in Kusari space. Like seriously, this place is so dead and boring most of the time I'm baffled how they haven't defected on their own by now. Maybe that's why there are so few Togos left operating?

Anyways... If plan A fails and it turns out those Togo commanders are one of the only people in Sirius who are not ready to defect on a whim I've also prepared a plan B - we capture it by force. And by 'we' I mean you. This plan is a bit more detailed as we've ironed out the details a bit better. I could use my influence here on Ainu to get you on board a Chrysanthemum freighter bringing supplies to the Blood Dragons of Chugoku. Once in the system you should overpower the pilots of the freighter, I mean they're just girls who cry about the patriarchy oppressing them so how hard would that be? I mean you had marine training, right? Right. So once you've successfully commandeered their freighter you'll send a distress call on a system wide channel stating your ship is under attack by the Kusari Naval Forces. The Dragons hate the Naval Forces so they will be sure to come. This being their home system they'll come bearing the big guns so most likely you'll have a chance to see one of their legendary Togo warships. If you don't you should claim you're bringing engine parts or some other commodity that would be useful for a shipyard so that they would bring you to the Togos anyways. The only thing I haven't figured out is how they'll get fooled that you're a Chrysanthemum with your voice and all, but I'm sure you'll figure something out on the way.

So by now you must be wondering how you will manage to capture the whole battleship on your own. Well we have trustworthy information that the Dragons are all about ancient ways and honor which would mean their guards most likely are equipped with something as silly as swords made out of "glorious Kyushu steel, folded over 1000 times". I think they called them Katanas or something, or maybe that was their fighters? Anyways, you're a big boy, you have your trusty assault rifle, you're the one at the obvious advantage here if you ask me. Once you finish this killing spree upon the holy halls of your Togo of choice (assuming you really do get to choose please pick the one that looks like the least of a wreck, alright?) all you'll need to do is contact us and we'll board the ship and get it out of there. Sounds simple, right? Right.

I could try to achieve this plan without you but you are the only person I know who is skilled enough and crazy enough to pull such a mission on foot.

Help me, Tal Ravis,
You're my only hope!

<//Transmission ended...

RE: To: Tal Ravis | Subject: I need your help - t0l - 01-22-2017

>>>INCOMING VIDEO TRANSMISSION<<<
[Image: JzACyP8.png]
Comm ID: Tal Ravis
Encryption: None
Priority: HIGH
Subj: RE: To: Tal Ravis

[Image: B32J5u7.png]

>>>END VIDEO TRANSMISSION<<<

RE: To: Tal Ravis | Subject: I need your help - Backo - 01-23-2017

• <//transmission.sender.location: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

Is that the "I'm stuck on Nauru" face or the "I'll do it" face? Your answer is a bit vague.

<//Transmission ended...

RE: To: Tal Ravis | Subject: I need your help - Yaoquizque - 01-25-2017

++ Incoming transmission ++
++ It's an important transmission ++
++ It's super secure ++

Good evening, Ms. Valdez. Please accept my apologies for imposing myself in such a crude way, but I believe I could help you with your little problem.
My name is Nono elSombrero, and I'm a proud citizen of the mighty Corsario Empire.

As you certainly could have guessed, I appear to have excellent relations with Lane Hackers, which allowed me to notice this transmission. Its content raised my interest, and I took the liberty to ask my friends working in Gallic Royal Navy to place a beacon in Omicron Alpha so that I could insert this very transmission in your exchange with your husband, Mr. Ravis.

Do not worry, Ms. Valdez, the gambling partners I have, who work for Ageira Technologies, ensured me only you would receive this transmission. Your husband will never know.

That said, I have to admit your tastes are excellent when it comes to choosing targets. Those Blood Dragons battleships are perfect to serve as a mobile base of operation. Not only are they very agile, but they certainly require little resources to operate, and my sources within Bretonia Armed Forces assured me it could easily be operated from a facility as small as Alcatraz depot. Now I think about it, perhaps you have no knowledge of this place, as it's a facility well hidden. But do not worry, I could lead you there with my eyes closed.

Moving on, capturing one of those assets is not for the faint of heart, and that is why a clever and reasonable plan must be chosen. I have nothing against your husband, Mr. Ravis, but thinking he alone would be able to capture one of these Togos is laughable, at best. Consequently, I come to you with three very different plans, each having excellent chances of success :

- Plan A : Godzilla.
Or Gojilla, as Kusarians pronounce it, is a fantastic creature living in the fringe of the Omegas. My sources within K'Hara entities ruling body assured me it could be captured using lasers and magnets. Then, we simply would have to tow it to Chugoku system, and there is no doubt the Blood Dragons would run away in terror, as this people suffer form an atavistic terror with this beast.

- Plan B : Geisha assassins.
This plan is easier to achieve than plan A, but I fear it may not please you, especially if you are the kind of person to be very concerned about women's right, and to be disgusted by the prospect of using females as objects to achieve an objective. Plan B is simple, that said. I can ask my friends belonging to the Golden Chrysanthemum movement to give you a hand, and I'm certain they would be delighted to mate with the numerous crew of the battleship, before terminating them at the apex of such an exquisite orgy.

- Plan C : The power of words.
This plan is very clever as it requires the least assets to be launched. Simply enough, getting in touch with the crew of a Togo, and convincing them to side with us. I'm very confident such a feat would be very easy to achieve if we joined our rhetorical skills, don't you think? After all, what is a centuries old oath, compared to our will. And if things went south, I would still ask my friends infiltrated in Das Wilde to save us and return us to plan Baden Baden so that we can take a day off and plan ahead our next move.

Now I can guess what you are thinking. Who is this person, and why would he help me. Well, this is simple enough, Ms. Valdez. It's because I fell in love with you. And consequently, there is nothing I would not be ready to do for you. As for who I am, I will have you know I'm a perfectly fit, very muscled but not too much, very smart and very caring person, and that my strongest quality is my ability to have irrelevant weaknesses. I would be delighted to talk to you about my mother Mary, but I wouldn't want to bore you to death. That can certainly be saved for another time.

Eagerly waiting for a reply, Ms. Valdez. I wish you the most pleasant of evenings.

++ It's gone ++

RE: To: Tal Ravis | Subject: I need your help - Backo - 01-25-2017

• <//transmission.sender.location: Cali Base, Tau-23

Ha-ha-ha. Nice try, Tal UNDERSCORE Ravis. Do you really think I'll fall for this?

<//Transmission ended...