Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=147306)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - TickTack - 05-03-2017

I'm rather curious as to why the current admin team seems allows problems to build up ending up in ultimately resorting to some sort of severe punishment.

As Azurai herself said
(04-25-2017, 08:37 PM)Auzari Wrote: So, instead of twiddling in the dark and complaining about godknows what, why didn't you ever come to us?

It isn't a surprise that we're being targetted either, where people use the most ridiculousness of reasons to 'complain' about, so I highly recommend a chat concerning this.

This is just one example of a handful I can think of.

Why is it that the admins don't act sooner in order to prevent a problem from manifesting into something bigger. As with any disease early intervention is needed in order to have a greater chance of success. There are many things that could be prevented if someone just came in, posted a warning and continued about their day.

This is just my opinion here maybe others agree with me on it or maybe I'm just completely wrong.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - sindroms - 05-03-2017

You are not wrong, you simply are not informed.
The person was informed about this and the people proxy-posting for them were as well.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - TickTack - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 09:02 AM)sindroms Wrote: You are not wrong, you simply are not informed.
The person was informed about this and the people proxy-posting for them were as well.

I assume your referencing the recent temp ban, I won't say much on the issue since I don't really know what he was banned for in the first place nor do I know much about the restrictions placed on them but I will say that, making it more public and visible on forums would offer transparency would it not? It would also warn others who were not told via skype/pm not to proxy post if they can see a warning about it. It's just a suggestion, but sometimes issues can be avoided entirely by making a simple forum post/warning.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Dave Synk - 05-03-2017

I'd like to see publicly what "information" are being received by the admins when it comes to decisions that affect the community. As far as I know, the people in cause that got hammered down didn't actually did true crimes that made the community unstable, bur rather -your- decision made that.

I'd like to see that the accusations towards certain cases to be made publicly in the forum so the community can judge as a whole, instead of taking notice in certain scenarios, and taking action upon things that can change/affect the community as a whole. The problem of people losing interest and us being more thinned came from crap like this.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - HuggieSunrise - 05-06-2017

Alright I got a huge beef with yall.

One.

hire more help for gods sake.

dose.

Putting the brakes on an entire god damn faction on literally accusations alone is more damaging then you're exponentially growing pile of paperwork about said faction. ONE proven sanctionable offence ONE and you can pull what your pulling.

But since youve but nothing forth to the community about their supposed damage to the community which your predicating this two week hiatus your gumming up the damn works. I dont have a lot of time either and when i do and i find out no ONE PERSON can rp with anyone to get MY rp pile eased. Based on He said BS. Frankly the reports cannot be strong enough.

Three

We want our ships. Devs have been playing hot potato with these assets for over two years now for gods sake.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Aristaan - 05-08-2017

If I could get some clarity to the recent nomad events I've been a part of and the reason I've been the spawn point for Ish'tars or nomad swarms in the last two events I've attended, that would be great. It doesn't serve as fun or encourage my participation if I spend the first half of the event collecting goodies, to have them vaporized by a white screen of death as an Ish'tar is inside my ship. Additionally, the presence requirement of capital ships at the events is by far the most frustrating thing to deal with. Not all factions have readily available caps, and loot is often scooped up by those who can tolerate the terrible conditions. Having a snub that requires either 10 minutes of dueling or 5 people (snubs) to deal with is one thing, giving them the ability to insta everything on top of being quite able to destroy bigger ships is another entirely. Any clarification you can provide would be appreciated, but at this point in time, I have no interest or incentive to continue attending these events.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - sindroms - 05-09-2017

It was my decision that not all events are not always going to be balanced based on the potential candidates online at the time, on the account that they are not balancable. The requirement for capital ships is not fully accidental, as players want something to -do- in their capital ships and thus their presence are made obligatory to take these events on.

Some of these events are easier, some are meant to outright block off a certain route or passage and need to be dealt with over time.

The Ish-Tar npc, however, has been spawned once over the course of the last week, in Galileo as an end-stage for the mini-event there. It was not meant to be taken on and, obviously, retreated into the anomaly short after. I am not sure how it ended ''on top'' of you given that it was spawned 10k away from you, but I have a feeling that cruising into the field of nomads was possibly a mistake on your part.

By all means, do not attend the events if you are not capable of finding a target for your ship to shoot or bring a ship that can handle the events.
I would say that the players would have had a bigger chance with a titan ship, but that requires a model. Cultists need snub participation due to the anti-cap missiles they use and your ability to disrupt them. Nomads PVE has different requirements.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Aumont - 06-18-2017

Circumventing my probation again but I want to publically thank the green-team that they've processed the request for a complete FR5 of the [101st]-tag within 2 days. Outstanding good job adjusting a rephack within a matter of a few clicks; and that's not even remotely sarcastic right now.
Keep that up and I hope you'll continue on this path.

-Div

//Edit:
[16:54:43] Divine: I'm sorry, but I had to thank you lot in public and also make a statement that you guys are on to doing a great job these days.

For all the more pressing matters that need attention, I really do appreciate that someone found a spare minute to actually go through with my player-request this fast. It's really great to see that there's people who can attribute a minute or two to settle quickly dealt with affairs despite there being more important things at hand.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Herbst - 06-18-2017

(06-18-2017, 03:52 PM)Aumont Wrote: Circumventing my probation again but I want to publically thank the green-team that they've processed the request for a complete FR5 of the [101st]-tag within 2 days. Outstanding good job adjusting a rephack within a matter of a few clicks; and that's not even remotely sarcastic right now.
Keep that up and I hope you'll continue on this path.

-Div

//Edit:
[16:54:43] Divine: I'm sorry, but I had to thank you lot in public and also make a statement that you guys are on to doing a great job these days.

For all the more pressing matters that need attention, I really do appreciate that someone found a spare minute to actually go through with my player-request this fast. It's really great to see that there's people who can attribute a minute or two to settle quickly dealt with affairs despite there being more important things at hand.

Are you okay?

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Shinju - 07-17-2017

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=151927&pid=1910126#pid1910126

Are we at it again? Warnings and Sanctions based on third party programs? I thought we already solved this issue one year ago...