Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=147306)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - xiphos - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 11:32 PM)St.Denis Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 11:24 PM)xiphos Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 11:07 PM)SnakThree Wrote: Have you considered providing this feedback to governments? At least LibGov is planning to provide changelog soonish.

That's all nice and stuff. But have you considered, that the Government can't change anything in the Laws section? Right now only the Admins can change something about the laws. That's why i asked the admins. Because an Admin posted the Change in Rheinland Laws without a changelog.

What is the point in providing a Changelog, when the particular Government has already provided the information?

Well. My bad. Of course there is no point AFTER the Rheinland government provided the link. True. Another point is, not everyone knows every Feedback thread here in the forum. Like me. That's why i asked. I think we can move on now. Thank you for your time.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Yaoquizque - 11-17-2017

Heya.

Looks like the factions spreadsheet linked here is horribly outdated.

Is there an updated list of the factions still considered as official somewhere?

No sure either if all the factions having a subsection in Official Player Factions are still considered as official.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Laz - 11-17-2017

(11-17-2017, 02:54 PM)Yaoquizque Wrote: Heya.

Is there an updated list of the factions still considered as official somewhere?

No sure either if all the factions having a subsection in Official Player Factions are still considered as official.

Boink

Also to my knowledge, BD, GMG, Commune and Samura are the ones that are no longer official.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Shelco - 11-17-2017

(11-17-2017, 03:54 PM)Laz Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 02:54 PM)Yaoquizque Wrote: Heya.

Boink

Also to my knowledge, BD, GMG, Commune and Samura are the ones that are no longer official.

Add RHA and VWA to that.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Yaoquizque - 11-18-2017

(11-17-2017, 03:54 PM)Laz Wrote: Boink

Oh thanks.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Kalhmera - 12-08-2017

I come here quite concerned, K'Hara| Still cant buy Cloaks for our Cruisers, and we still dont have a CM Slot for our Battleships yet a Patch just came out... I dont like complaining about unfinished work but come on. We cant use our full potential here and Its kinda messed up.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Alley - 12-08-2017

(12-08-2017, 10:02 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: I come here quite concerned, K'Hara| Still cant buy Cloaks for our Cruisers, and we still dont have a CM Slot for our Battleships yet a Patch just came out... I dont like complaining about unfinished work but come on. We cant use our full potential here and Its kinda messed up.

It's a dev problem, there is nothing the admins can do for you really. Post it in the bug report thread.

(12-08-2017, 10:31 AM)Alley Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 10:02 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: I come here quite concerned, K'Hara| Still cant buy Cloaks for our Cruisers, and we still dont have a CM Slot for our Battleships yet a Patch just came out... I dont like complaining about unfinished work but come on. We cant use our full potential here and Its kinda messed up.

It's a dev problem, there is nothing the admins can do for you really. Post it in the bug report thread.

I have, and i'll await a green response from an active member of the Administration team.

Admins and Developers work together, if one side has a problem the other side should be there to help out.

Edit: Nothing personal Alley, I just don't know what side of the fence you choose to sit on, either members or Administrators pick one. Hard to gauge who you are when you keep switching positions.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Alley - 12-08-2017

(12-08-2017, 11:39 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: I have, and i'll await a green response from an active member of the Administration team.

Admins and Developers work together, if one side has a problem the other side should be there to help out.

Edit: Nothing personal Alley, I just don't know what side of the fence you choose to sit on, either members or Administrators pick one. Hard to gauge who you are when you keep switching positions.

I'm only giving you an honest answer as I know how these things work. I don't really understand why you're suddenly going out of your way and bringing up 'points' completely unrelated to the issue at hand, nor was it warranted in any way. All I did was be nice to you and provide you a preliminary answer based on experience so you wouldn't have to sit and wait, eventually complaining it's taking too long to get an answer.

All I can tell you is, if your plan is to make sure nobody wants to approach you or answer you, you're doing a good job.

(12-08-2017, 12:15 PM)Alley Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 11:39 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: I have, and i'll await a green response from an active member of the Administration team.

I'm only giving you an honest answer as I know how these things work. I don't really understand why you're suddenly going out of your way and bringing up 'points' completely unrelated to the issue at hand, nor was it warranted in any way. All I did was be nice to you and provide you a preliminary answer based on experience so you wouldn't have to sit and wait, eventually complaining it's taking too long to get an answer.

All I can tell you is, if your plan is to make sure nobody wants to approach you or answer you, you're doing a good job.

Nice to me? Since when is alley nice to me? Last I checked she told me she didn't want to speak to me again, and now all of a sudden you want to be nice? How else am I going to take your response? This is an Admin thread and while you have "experiences" your words don't really speak for the admin team anymore. If you want to clear the air up and try and deal with the current dilemma then I urge you to private message me.