Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=147306)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - ~Chio - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 09:13 AM)Exo the Plier Guy Wrote: So you lost 60 mil? I lost my entire load of cargo when I got my shiny new EMP Flak on Maxi, but then I realize that this game is over a decade and a half old and that stuff happens. I understand your frustration at losing the last 20 minutes of hauling, but it's better you lose that than we all lose the results of the last 13 years of Disco because the server coughs and dies, possibly forever.

Ammunition can be re-plenished, credits re-earned. Blaming the few people willing to put up with the thankless job of running the server is not going to endear you to them for when their attempts to fix my constant yellow-lagging are an infinitely more pressing concern.

Do you want me to read for you or what? Clearly I said that Skorak had blown my ship. I did not get killed by NPC. How many times do I have to say? I cannot to get killed by the empty space, no? I saw everything, I know that there are people who will never admit that happened.

Skorak blew my ship.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Kazinsal - 08-05-2018

Divided by zero happens sometimes. I have seen ships tongue-punch an atmosphere and get divided by zero.

It's just how FLHook bluemessages when the cause doesn't get properly recorded by FLServer.

(08-05-2018, 09:24 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: Divided by zero happens sometimes. I have seen ships tongue-punch an atmosphere and get divided by zero.

It's just how FLHook bluemessages when the cause doesn't get properly recorded by FLServer.

Oh my God... I said that "Skorak" BLEW my SHIP up. I am 101% sure that happened and I will keep saying that until they fix their behaviour. EVEN from the PMing "Skorak" you can see that he said that he blew my ship. He did not say that but if you are smart enough you can see that from his messages.

[04.08.2018 18:43:59] [Admin]Skorak: //Yeah I'm trying to frantically fix the lag and have to see your stupid messages.

Once again, he blew me ship up and I want him to fix this.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Saronsen - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 09:22 AM)NovemberL Wrote: Skorak blew my ship.

I doubt that he did, but the server has an incredible knack of getting you killed when you're lagging like mad. To the server, you might be zooming off at ludicrous speeds, and the anti-cheat might go 'NO U' and smite you, or the server thinks you've struck the edge of the system map where there's an insta-kill field.

Lag is a hellofa thing and you need to take a breather.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - E X O D I T E - 08-05-2018

It's not like he's asking you to be quiet or anything whilst he tries to fix the lag. I don't see him saying "I blew your ship up." anywhere. And until he comes here and says "Yes, I blew up that person, and only that person's ship," I am going to assume it was your own negligence that killed you.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Havok - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 09:28 AM)NovemberL Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 09:24 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: Divided by zero happens sometimes. I have seen ships tongue-punch an atmosphere and get divided by zero.

Oh my God... I said that "Skorak" BLEW my SHIP up. I am 101% sure that happened and I will keep saying that until they fix their behaviour. EVEN from the PMing "Skorak" you can see that he said that he blew my ship. He did not say that but if you are smart enough you can see that from his messages.

[04.08.2018 18:43:59] [Admin]Skorak: //Yeah I'm trying to frantically fix the lag and have to see your stupid messages.

Go eat a sandwich buddy. I doubt Skorak blew it up, explanation was provided by previous posters.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Kyoi - 08-05-2018

File a report if you think there's admin abuse. I suspect you aren't as innocent as you claim to be though or you would have done it.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Kazinsal - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 09:28 AM)NovemberL Wrote: Oh my God... I said that "Skorak" BLEW my SHIP up. I am 101% sure that happened and I will keep saying that until they fix their behaviour. EVEN from the PMing "Skorak" you can see that he said that he blew my ship. He did not say that but if you are smart enough you can see that from his messages.

That... doesn't say he blew up your ship though?

(08-05-2018, 09:30 AM)Exo the Plier Guy Wrote: It's not like he's asking you to be quiet or anything whilst he tries to fix the lag. I don't see him saying "I blew your ship up." anywhere. And until he comes here and says "Yes, I blew up that person, and only that person's ship," I am going to assume it was your own negligence that killed you.

You won't talk to me like that. I don't care who you are, president of the Vatican or president of Russia. If you are his supporter leave this THREAD. You have nothing to do here except to support him and his "hard-work." I have a point of doing this. I am here to fix something as I said, not to make things even worse. If you are not intelligent enough that is not my problem and I don't want to have problems with you.

(08-05-2018, 09:35 AM)Kazinsal Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 09:28 AM)NovemberL Wrote: Oh my God... I said that "Skorak" BLEW my SHIP up. I am 101% sure that happened and I will keep saying that until they fix their behaviour. EVEN from the PMing "Skorak" you can see that he said that he blew my ship. He did not say that but if you are smart enough you can see that from his messages.

That... doesn't say he blew up your ship though?

Then what killed me? Empty space? I was next to the jump gate what's the problem?