Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=147306)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Piombo65 - 11-02-2018

Ah ok.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - St.Denis - 11-02-2018

I was the one that spent the last six and half hours of my time, giving a chance to those that generally do not get an opportunity, for what ever reason, to acquire SDs. I know I involved the Ship in RP but it helped me pass the time, which otherwise would have been very boring.

The SD was sold at the average price, from what I have seen on the Forums, of 5 million credits each. The money was then deleted from the 'special' Bank Ships I had set up for the Event.

I hope I haven't upset anybody's sensibilities.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Emperor Tekagi - 11-02-2018

Holy damn, St. Denis. Stop being the hero you are! (sun)
Always finding time to put effort like this into this all here. But I see the point of it, just looked damn weird when one isn't aware of the actual plan behind it. Now we are all aware of it, even better. I guess a lot of people (so I noticed in Discord) weren't aware of such somewhat rare oppurtunities at all too. (Also you didn't have to delete the money from the bank anyways, like a few billions more or less still change a thing for you, lol)

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Piombo65 - 11-02-2018

(11-02-2018, 11:37 PM)St.Denis Wrote: I was the one that spent the last six and half hours of my time, giving a chance to those that generally do not get an opportunity, for what ever reason, to acquire SDs. I know I involved the Ship in RP but it helped me pass the time, which otherwise would have been very boring.

The SD was sold at the average price, from what I have seen on the Forums, of 5 million credits each. The money was then deleted from the 'special' Bank Ships I had set up for the Event.

In that moment I was fear about 2 things

1) "I PMed him and he answered: <<Nobody but me>>. Ok, it could be an hacker who obtained Admin ID and shield. Going to report (Not done at last)"
2) In Delta a fight could come, 1 A/) carrier, 2 Order GB, 1 Mako, 1 Core GB and 1 Threster. And if I could bother even that "admin ship"? It hasn't the oneshot loadout but it has that shield that make him f*cking invincible. and he could bother us until we dock and so we're PvP ded.

-Core|WV-Erebus -Core|WV-Aius.Locutius.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Kauket - 11-03-2018

What? You could have killed the customers if you wanted to. You could have also shopped at it. The point of that ship is to sell. I understand if you wanted to kill everything and steal the loot, (also happens to align with the philosophy of my faction too) - but it's only fair that everyone has a chance to deal with the ship, and I imagine it's a lot more annoying for the admin if everyone was just coming out to do a cheap kill on them.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - St.Denis - 11-03-2018

The actual pm was, in response to your questions of "Who are you" and "What is your Forum Name" was "I am me and nobody else".

I then used the Console to inform you that it was alright as it was an Admin.

As for bothering you, I had three of the Basic Guns that you start with when you make a new ship (the fourth was sold as it had no place to go on the freighter).

If a fight had ensued, I would have just sat and watched.

I already, when I was in NY, had a LR Bomber hit me with at least 3 sets of dual Novas and 2 Liberty Dreads shoot me with every thing they had (because with people's greed, I needed the protection). All I did was sit there and comment on the pretty lights.

Sitting there with 4.25 Billion's worth of SD, and having faith in Human Nature, it was the only choice I had.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Piombo65 - 11-03-2018

(11-03-2018, 12:01 AM)Auzari Wrote: What? You could have killed the customers if you wanted to. You could have also shopped at it. The point of that ship is to sell. I understand if you wanted to kill everything and steal the loot, (also happens to align with the philosophy of my faction too) - but it's only fair that everyone has a chance to deal with the ship, and I imagine it's a lot more annoying for the admin if everyone was just coming out to do a cheap kill on them.

It's from 31th October that I'm spamming log invites at the Core| chat to gain faction activity, RP/PvP, but also to doing something not-pvp like a convoy but the only members they log for me are bloodthirsty (no offence).

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Banned player t202085 - 11-04-2018

(11-03-2018, 12:02 AM)St.Denis Wrote: The actual pm was, in response to your questions of "Who are you" and "What is your Forum Name" was "I am me and nobody else".

I then used the Console to inform you that it was alright as it was an Admin.

As for bothering you, I had three of the Basic Guns that you start with when you make a new ship (the fourth was sold as it had no place to go on the freighter).

If a fight had ensued, I would have just sat and watched.

I already, when I was in NY, had a LR Bomber hit me with at least 3 sets of dual Novas and 2 Liberty Dreads shoot me with every thing they had (because with people's greed, I needed the protection). All I did was sit there and comment on the pretty lights.

Sitting there with 4.25 Billion's worth of SD, and having faith in Human Nature, it was the only choice I had.

If you were selling your own personal stash of Sci data then that's not okay, no one else has access to that level of protection, why should they? But if this was an actual admin event then sure I don't see why this was a problem.

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Wesker - 11-04-2018

(11-02-2018, 11:37 PM)St.Denis Wrote: I was the one that spent the last six and half hours of my time, giving a chance to those that generally do not get an opportunity, for what ever reason, to acquire SDs. I know I involved the Ship in RP but it helped me pass the time, which otherwise would have been very boring.

I am offended. I will file a complaint!!!11

RE: Admin Feedback Thread 2.0 - Enkidu - 11-04-2018

UN has been waiting around two months for the ZOI vote response so we can participate in the Vespucci conflict we've been RPing out.

Our activity is very low right now. This is a conflict HF supports.

We would love an outcome soon. Many thanks.