Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola \\ Excuding {MaEx} - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola \\ Excuding {MaEx} (/showthread.php?tid=147309)

Pages: 1 2

To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola \\ Excuding {MaEx} - Loyola - 01-23-2017

[Image: nT7RBr6.png?1]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

Compañeros,

remnants of the Colonial Republic are always failing, but never learning. They keep being the meddlesome nuisance in the way of our merchants. Those mindless bandits are still maintaining their attacks even on our civilian traffic. This needs to stop, our punitive expedition is what coming to cut off their foolish heads.

Few tactical groups from Taus in addition to our regular fighter wings located in Coronado system will be enough to handle the sitatuion. We could even blow up one of their instalations on Yuma's orbit, let's say Minerva. I expect respected families and inependent forces to dedicate some assets for the common attack.

Gloria a la Nación! Muerte a nuestros enemigos!
- Enma of the Loyola familia.

RE: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola - Foxglove - 01-23-2017

[Image: HHLpytK.png]

COMM-ID: Marietta Mercante
TARGET-ID: Maltese Comm Nodes

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

The National Council of Malta pledges its support to the cause. The Crayterians have too long been a nuisance for the Maltese people and it is time they are dealt a decisive blow. We shall reach out to our allies in Liberty to ensure local aid for the siege. The Victoria is currently en route to Baffin and will be joined by further forces soon.

ppa. Marietta Mercanta
The National Council of Malta
Corsica Intelligence Division

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola - Wesker - 01-23-2017

[Image: KfPwfwv.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Ezio Aquila "Katana"
Subject: Colonial Remnant
Priority: High

Ciao,

The Legion Maltesa will be present in full force, for too long have we made ourselves into aristocrats dealing in in nothing but commerce. The Legion Maltesa will make a statement, no longer will groups like the disgusting Colonial Remnant and the Independent Miners guild look over us as if we are irrelevant. We will show no mercy, there will be no survivors to enemies of the Nacion.

En servicio de Malta,
Teniente General, Ezio Aquila.

RE: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola - Craboduck - 01-23-2017

[Image: 2z5A3B4.jpg]
COMM-ID: Diego Mazzotti
TARGET-ID: Enma Moyola; Marietta Mercante; Ezio Aquila "Katana"
Subject: Re: Colonial Remnant

Estimados señoras y señores,

As an elder of Mazzotti family I hereby pledge support of Mazzotti family to this noble cause. For too long these colonial upstarts were bothering the wellbeing of Maltese Nation with their annoying presenсe. Now it's time for them to learn their lessons. The Mazzotti family may be few in numbers, but we proudly bear that true Maltese Spirit and will gladly unite with joint forces to offer any kind of help possible.

Atentamente, Diego Mazotti

RE: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola - Kalhmera - 01-23-2017

[Image: KFpwXNu.jpg?4]
Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Medium
Subject: The Colonial Base Orbiting Planet Yuma

Those Colonials will pay for their transgression, my Dreadnought will be at your disposal. But be warned should sufficient reinforcements not show themselves i will have no alternative but to turn away. We will not die for a lost cause.

RE: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola - Emperor Tekagi - 01-23-2017

[Image: YC9QBKe.png]

COMM-ID: The Maltese Exiles
TARGET-ID: Several Outcast Forces

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Honorable fellow Maltese and less honorable infected nuisances:

"The Maltese Exiles disagrees with the target Malta chooses. Attacking a from our knowledge civilian research facility is an unnecessary act of violence. The Crayterian Republic, or rather want-to-be Republic indeed is a nuisance we need to fight but there are other ways for our Nacion to achieve its goals and secure our passages than murdering civilians.
Luring out the Crayterian Fleet and doing considerable harm to them can be done through other less coldhearted ways. We are at war with just their Military, not with every child, loyal husband or wife just doing their job aboard this facility. Go bait their fleet out but leave the civilians alone, if you do not we may as well contact the research facilities administrator to make them evacuate their station hours before your fleet even can attack them.

A hint to the National Council. Every Vessel seen by us around Coronado will be attacked without mercy if you don't think twice about what you just plan to do."

Signed by:
The Maltese Exiles Higher Authority

TRANSMISSION ENDED

RE: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola - Kalhmera - 01-23-2017

[Image: KFpwXNu.jpg?4]
Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Medium
Subject:Maltese Exiles

Oh look, we have the tree huger's showing their face where it does not belong... Listen here you traitorous bastards, if i so much as smell your worthless behinds near our staging post, ill run you into the ground.

RE: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 01-23-2017

[Image: nT7RBr6.png?1]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

Compañeros,

I bet that comunication of the Maltese exiles can serve as the best proof of their traitory. I will remind you that they were officially declared the enemies of Nation and forbidden to enter the Outcast space. You can't do the worst thing than do what your enemies say.

Gloria a la Nación! Muerte a nuestros enemigos!
- Enma of the Loyola familia.

RE: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola - Wicca Koine - 01-23-2017

Count me in. Those racist Crayterians have annoyed us long enough. I don't mind to see them face the consequences finally.

One thing though. If there is a Crayterian ship piloted by Dr. Rio Umeda, let me take care of her.

Wicca Koine from Malta

RE: To: The Outcast Forces \\ From: Enma Loyola - Emperor Tekagi - 01-23-2017

[Image: YC9QBKe.png]

COMM-ID: The Maltese Exiles
TARGET-ID: Unbelievable hilarious Outcast Forces gathering for murder

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Less honorable than expected brainless fools following the Spirits ways without ever thinking about who you are, humans. :

"The Maltese Exiles will allow themselves the comfort to take your threats lightly. Unlike you might believe, we never betrayed the Nacion itself, nor are we powerless. We do not care about empty threats, just like the Crimson Cross before you, you are unable to chase us down and destroy us for not sharing the common view on a bloodlusty, Slomon K'Hara following, Malta. We know how Malta looked like ages ago, when every single of your souls was non-existant. We were a glorious Nacion, what are we now? Hugging a species trying to destroy everything we and Sirius are and running around murdering way too many innocents.

The Maltese Exiles will stay alive, no matter what you try. Enma Loyola and her infectee comrades will lead you nowhere but deeper into hell."

Signed by:
The Maltese Exiles Higher Authority:
Rosa Veraz, John McMurphy, Jane Sachez, "Luna"

TRANSMISSION ENDED