Discovery Gaming Community
To: Omicron Supply Industries || From: Atlantis Manufacturing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Omicron Supply Industries || From: Atlantis Manufacturing (/showthread.php?tid=147437)

To: Omicron Supply Industries || From: Atlantis Manufacturing - Geoffacake - 01-28-2017

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject: Opening relations & Delivery Request

To whom it may concern,

I don't believe we've made contact before but I would like to introduce myself and my corporation. Atlantis Manufacturing is currently a state-partnered industrial and logistics group with the National Council of the Nation of Malta. One of our recent installations used for storing our major export of Cryo-Organisms has come to the point where we need further investment involved into it. But it seems that we need components that are out of our reach and we need an external group capable of reaching these locations to collect the supplies we need.
These supplies are as follows:
• 10,000 Optronic Arrays
• 10,000 Quantum Arrays

What I'm asking is OSI to collect these components in return for a delivery payment of Twenty-Five million Universal Sirius Credits (25,000,000 USC$), access to our installation and trading rights for our export of Cryo-Organisms. But I'll need your agreement to keep the location of the installation confidential from other groups, you’ll receive encrypted Co-Ordinates in a secure channel once if you agree to the proposition. Please treat this information along with the existence of this station with the up most confidentiality, do not share what you’ve been told with any other authority, breaching such confidentiality will be in violation of section 2.7 of The Constitution of Territorial and Interstellar Laws.

Hopefully I will hear from you soon.
- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
Atlantis Metropolitan | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]

RE: To: Omicron Supply Industries || From: Atlantis Manufacturing - pulha - 01-28-2017

[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Mr. Oranos

My name is Paul Mendes, I'm the Director of Manufacturing at Omicron Supply Industries.

You proposal was reviewed and deemed acceptable. As soon as we receive the exact location of your installation, i'll start dispatching our vessels.

Rest assured that our Captains will keep the location of your installation off the records, and won't share it with anyone.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Director of Manufacturing

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]

RE: To: Omicron Supply Industries || From: Atlantis Manufacturing - AL3XAND3Rd91 - 01-28-2017

[Image: DNrkO6P.png]

Heya,

I've delivered all of the requested materials. I'll attach the scans below:

Commodity DeliveredAmountProof
Optronic Arrays10.000[x] [x]
Quantum Arrays10.000[x] [x]
OSI-Othila

Alexander Williams
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: h2kkmZ9.png]

RE: To: Omicron Supply Industries || From: Atlantis Manufacturing - Geoffacake - 01-30-2017

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Omicron Supply Industries
Subject:Re Opening relations & Delivery Request

To whom it may concern,

Fantastic effort, this has done greatly to secure our investment within Catania station. I've also wired the cash to the transport responsible for the delivery. Thank you very much, I hope we have further dealings within the future.
- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
Atlantis Metropolitan | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]