Discovery Gaming Community
To: Stations in Need of Supplies - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Stations in Need of Supplies (/showthread.php?tid=147605)

To: Stations in Need of Supplies - White Shipping - 02-02-2017

:: TRANSMISSION OPENED ::
[Image: ewYv7MP.png]

Identification: Felix White
Ranking: Chief Enginner

Greetings commarades this is Chief Enginner White from White Shipping Company we are new in this bussnis and we want to do it professional we ask you for contracts to post here we will do it as soon as posible.

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::

RE: To: Stations in Need of Supplies - Lorelii_Darksaint - 02-02-2017

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Darksaint_SM_to_NebCplx_zpsbhiy1vf3.png]

Greetings Chief Enginner White,

As the administrator of Solitaire Metropolis and the Chief Operations Officer of Saint Logistics, I wish you the best of luck in starting up your business. With that in mind, I'd like to make an inquiry about hiring White Shipping to assist in the re-supply of our base in Stuttgart.

Please advise how your relations are in Rhineland space and the projected monthly cost for importing the needed supplies. In return we may be able to broker a deal regarding the shipment of ores from the station so your return trips out of system will be profitable as well.

Danke -
Lorleii

RE: To: Stations in Need of Supplies - White Shipping - 02-02-2017

Greetings Lorleii i am glad that you apply, thank you for wishing us luck in our business, White Shipping Company is stands good relation with Rhineland we can assist and supply your base every time you ask.

Chief Enginner White out

RE: To: Stations in Need of Supplies - Lorelii_Darksaint - 02-03-2017

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Darksaint_SM_to_NebCplx_zpsbhiy1vf3.png]

Guten Abend Chief Enginner White,

Danke for your prompt reply regarding your relations in the Rhineland, that will make your transporting of goods that much easier. I'm still curious however, to know what your monthly fee for supplying the Solitaire Metropolis would be.

Perhaps if we were to meet and have a discussion in person we could negotiate something that would be mutually profitable? Please advise a time and place where we can have a sit down and discuss the matter over a cup of coffee or two?

Danke -
Lorleii

RE: To: Stations in Need of Supplies - White Shipping - 02-03-2017

Greetings Lorleii i am glad that you reply as soon as you can, sure cup of coffe will be good yea we can sit in bar on planet New Berlin tomorrow.

Chief Enginner White out

RE: To: Stations in Need of Supplies - Smokey - 02-04-2017

[Image: image.php?di=W65L]
|Crossharbour Station|
Sector D 6/7, New London System

Supply Department

To: Chief Engineer Felix White - White Shipping Co.

Good day Mr White, i am Mr Chris Chance, Chief Operating Officer here at SpaceGroup's Crossharbour station, you can read more about us here. i am contacting you today with regards to some supplies we need delivering to complete the upgrade of our bases storage units so we can move forward with our current expansion plans. We've heard your company has recently been making moves in Bretonia and so we are interested in giving you a try. We are looking for a regular supply partner for Optronic Arrays and other materials so there's room for a long term contract should this one be successful.

We require:

80,000 Hull Segments from Southampton Shipyard
&
16,000 Industrial Hardware from Gateshead Station

Our CrossHarbour Station is located at sector D7 in the New London system

We hope you can meet this contract and look forward to your response, if we get the green light i shall instruct our docking master to add your company's registration to our access list

Yours Sincerely
Chris Chance
Chief Operating Officer
SpaceGroup Ltd.
CrossHarbour Station

RE: To: Stations in Need of Supplies - Smokey - 02-10-2017

[Image: image.php?di=SGFL]
Increasing Signal Strength