Discovery Gaming Community
To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG (/showthread.php?tid=147667)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Byron - 02-04-2017

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Tau-23

¤ COMM-ID: Liam Byrne

¤ TARGET-ID: Crayter Republic Officials

¤ SUBJECT: Deepening our relations

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Officials of the Crayter Republic,

First, let me introduce myself: My name is Liam Byrne, I am a former IMG captain who recently got promoted to an Ambassador. Basically, my assignment given by the Guildmasters is to deepen our relations with the Crayter Republic, in order to ensure a rewarding and long term cooperation.

The Independent Miners Guild and the Crayter Republic have already been friends for a long time now, especially since the Republic has been expulsed from Tau 44 by the Gallic juggernaut. Back in these days, we have offered our assistance in form of Planet Pecos as a refugee center of yours. These established refugee camps grew very fast, but also uncoordinated, as reports told us. So now, we are wondering what will happen with the infrastructure of the former camps after your relocation process to Yuma is complete. As we don’t want to exclude you from this important decision, we would love to hear your opinion about this topic.

Which directly brings me to my next topic: the relocation process. We can only imagine how complex and time-consuming it must be to shift a whole population to another planet, but we would still like to have some kind of estimate how much percent of the people have already been transferred to the floating cities on Yuma. It would especially be good to know as we want to get an idea how urgent a decision about the future of the aforementioned infrastructure is. Also, the question is how long the security in Coronado can stay guaranteed to ensure the refugees safe passage to Yuma.

After the transfer process is finished, we could also think about some kind of cooperation on Pecos. We would like to know if you are interested beforehand, though, as such collaborations would require some planning to work out the way both of us want it to do, especially if it is of economic nature.

Please let me know as soon as possible how you think about these ideas, as we are keen on speeding up the decisions to the key problems mentioned above.

With best regards,
Liam Byrne
IMG Ambassador

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Atreides2 - 02-05-2017

[Image: IDuxnU.png]

Greetings Liam Byrne,

My name is Ryo Kase , Minister of Research and Development of Crayter Republic.

First of all I would like to thank the IMG for all the support they gave to our Republic , simply put it , knowing that IMG is there by our side made all the problems seem less.

Now to business. Yes . our camps grew as we had to accommodate our population. As you know , most of this settlements where build underground which provide a better cover from the arctic conditions. In time , as the numbers dwell , we had enlarge said places and also build additional manufacturing lines to provide us with a steady production of consumer goods for our people. As our people relocated to Yuma , the underground settlements turned slowly into manufacturing and production lines , not very sophisticated but enough to assist us. Currently we have on Pecos around 175 thousand people, which maintain mostly the lines. We are in process of moving those too but we have an issue with space on Yuma.

Yuma is a challenge. As you know we have build the floating cities to sustain our people and also smaller islands for our production and agriculture. The relocation is almost complete , only the number mentioned above is all that needs to move.

However , now , the Republic is looking to build additional city islands for a future increase of population and we also prepare to explore the seas better and to see what other secrets Yuma have to offer.

We would gladly accept any help from IMG in this matter and also maybe our combined Research Divisions can find a new way of construction or even locations, as our Construction Company is already in the process of beginning the construction of two more artificial islands and is also exploring the option of adding more small ones to host our agriculture and manufacturing.

We are at the moment trying to understand the flora and the fauna of Yuma and maybe that will give us a way of colonizing the landmass and also we think that flora may contain the keys to some wonders, wonders that may have an economical applicability.

As for the infrastructure on Pecos , I would think that maybe there is a way to make things work for both our entities , by a future development of the production lines there, which as I said is only fit to maintain our Republic. A joint project on Pecos may prove beneficial.

I am waiting for a response from IMG so we can improve both our futures.

Kind regards ,
Ryo Kase

[Image: 3DtWtx.png]

RE: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Byron - 02-06-2017

Dear Ryo Kase,

Now, we are all happy to hear that you acknowledge our friendship as much as we do. I believe that is a great first sign, as I am sure our joint ideas will come to fruition then.

It is indeed good to know that the relocation process is going well right now. Though I definitely don’t want to rush you in any way, I think it is obvious we should try to get this whole shift done as soon as possible. Not only because we want the Crayter Republic to finally have a place called “home” again after all these years of permanent struggle, but also because we are, as I already stated before, worried about the situation in Coronado at the moment. The latest attacks performed by Outcast fleets are a warning for us, a warning that our space won’t be as secure as it has been. Therefore, to ensure the safe passage of your people, finishing the relocation process should be of top priority for both of us. If you have any problems regarding the transport of the refugees, the IMG would be more than willing to assign its shuttles stationed on Pecos solely on bringing your people to Yuma.

Of course, we know you have got some place problems on Yuma, as building the floating cities is a major challenge for the engineers. Of course, overcrowding your population is not our desire in any way. Hence, we would like to offer you additional help by our own Research Division. Though our researchers are currently working on the shielding of the Slave Liner we moored at Falkland’s New Life Hospital some time ago, they are not terribly busy. I am sure we could instruct some of our best men and women there to assist your engineers on speeding up the building process.

Also, IMG has always been known to consist of many adventurous explorers. As a result, we would be glad if we could be of any help in exploring Yuma. Finding ways to colonize the landmass would solve a lot of difficulties, especially the space problem.

For all these services we are offering, we also have to ask you one tiny thing: As I already said above, Outcast activity has drastically increased over the last week. Their fleets pose a serious threat for our joint collaborations on Pecos, a threat to our investment in developing Pecos to a financially attractive market, and a threat to your refugees. They know about your past, what all of you have gone through, and still, they act so mercilessly against you. As you hate the Outcasts as much as we do, and as you have thousands of your people still on Pecos, we ask you to assign some of your military to especially guard its outer orbit, in order to deter any kind of threat before it gets too large. The Crayter Republic has been known for their fleet combat skills since they arrived in Sirius, so we hope this request will be doable with ease.

Finally, I would like to go into details about the economy on Pecos. As far as I understood, you mainly have factories producing consumer goods there at the moment. And to be honest, that is the main problem I see, as I don’t think Pecos is suited well to make this part of economy efficient enough in the long run. Also, obviously agriculture shouldn’t be done on Pecos for longer than necessary, as its climate is, as you already said, very arctic. The idea would be to explore Yuma and its nature and see whether parts of your current economy can be outsourced there. Otherwise, food can also be imported, which could proof more efficient as well. As your population is going to rise, more and more factories on Pecos would be needed otherwise, which would be highly inefficient in their output and would needlessly fill up valuable space there.

With the threat of well-organized outlaws in our territory, we thought about you putting some factories up for Light Arms weapon production, as well. It could be very well needed in the future, as we expect that the last enemy ambushes were just a foretaste of what is still to come. Otherwise, I don’t know what else we would have to consider about our joint cooperation on Pecos, except one thing: The Independent Miners Guild is named that way for a reason, as we are a group of miners not affiliated to any house. And as such, our special interest lays in ores. As you probably know, there have been Deuterium resources found on Pecos, which is the reason why we started deploying our personnel there in the first place, which again is the reason why we were able to take in your refugees there. Hence, we want to make clear that the Deuterium resources on Pecos will be our business, and nothing you have to worry about.

Otherwise, we are open to all suggestions you still have. Me and the Guildmasters are already looking forward to hearing from you again.

With best regards,
Liam Byrne
IMG Ambassador

RE: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Atreides2 - 02-08-2017

Greetings Liam Byrne,

Indeed I do agree with you that Coronado space is not safe at the moment while the bulk of Crayterian Fleet is engaged in Tau 44. As you may not know ,our forces are plunging into the heart of our old home system and they are taking the system back , one quadrant at the time.

For the relocation matters , our Intersun units and ISE seems to be enough however , as I stated before ,we need to finish the two new city islands before we finish the relocation . Which is where we would need your assistance. In the past , the Colonial Republic of Crayter had a deal with Sirius Robotics , headquartered on Aland Station in Omega 3, for much needed Robotic assistance. I have nothing to say to that Company , however we couldn't move all the hardware from Borneo , hardware that we had managed to hidden in the mountains of Borneo and we do hope they are not discovered.

Saying that , The Republic would appreciate if the IMG would once again restart the factories of Sirius Robotics and produce several units as they can be programmed to assist our working force. Our Robotic Industry is at the moment focused on building machines for our manufacturing lines and also for the Sabah , where a new project is taking place.

For assigning extra protection , this Ministry cannot force the fleet , however , I think that there is a Zephyr ready to be redeployed to Pecos , however that may have to be checked with the Fleet Command and Center of Operations. I will come back to you with an answer shortly.

As for the lines already on Pecos , we would appreciate if the IMG would allow a few lines to work there still , specially the production lines for Nyx , Pytho and Eros, as they are most developed there and would be a pain to move it now , while we are in the middle of strikes against the Royal Navy. However , about the rest of the lines , I concur , however , we would need IMG to give us a hand in delivering those robotic hardware and units so we can develop new islands for manufacturing and production.

As for agricultural needs , at the moment , we have several agricultural islands who uses synth products and also produce enough to maintain our population, possible even a small export. To complement that , the Republic encouraged the people to take on the ancient job of fishing , discovering several species of fish who are edible. However , the now Yuma Fishing Consortium would want to explore the oceans for all that they hold.

And now we come to the exploration part. The Republic would be more then happy to have teams from IMG as we already started working with Planetform on Cantenbury Station with the purpose of discovering a way to turn their FloraGro into what we need. The IMG teams are more then happy to come to our city island of New Astarte , were we have our main research facilities and also Yuma University and the 53rd Squadron HQ.
I would be more then happy to see a join IMG-Crayterian en-devour on the planet , as the Republic always saw IMG as the closest friend and Gods be our witness , we both shared blood together all over Sirius.

As for Deuterium process , I would want to ask IMG if we can take part and maybe we can find a better way of extracting and processing Deuterium , as this would help both our Fleets.

If I can be of any assistance , please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards ,
Ryo Kase

RE: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Byron - 02-12-2017

Dear Ryo Kase,

First of all, I have to sincerely apologize for my delayed answer, as I have been on another diplomatic mission that demanded my attention for the last days. Hence, I sadly wasn’t able to check my inbox frequently, and couldn’t react to your message in time.

That you are able to slowly regain Tau-44 is a great pleasure for all Guild Members to hear indeed.
Hopefully, in the near future, it will be fully under Crayterian control again, with the result that the IMG installations in this system could finally be free from Gallic oppression again. Therefore, we would like to know how far the regaining process already is, and how long you estimate it could take until the Gallic juggernaut is finally expelled from Tau-44 again.

Regarding the Sirius Robotics factories on Aland, I have to admit I don’t know much about them. The only thing I know is that Aland currently produces Robotics. Therefore, I guess we could arrange some deliveries to Yuma. You just have to tell us what exactly is needed, as I am sure we can get you what you want.

As for the safety of Coronado, I am a bit worried, to be honest. Of course, regaining Tau-44 is of major importance, as it has been your former home and holds some sort of symbol character for you. But after all, I think the Republic should keep in mind its duty is to protect their citizens. And as you know, they are currently exposed to a severe amount of danger in Coronado. I don’t know how the Crayterian Fleets are organized at the moment, but I would suggest strengthen the defense there as much as in any way possible for you. Concerning the safety of Pecos, I would highly appreciate a soon response from the Admiralty, as we would like to have this concern sorted out as soon as possible. One never knows when hostile forces try to blockade it the next time.

We understand moving military production lines while being at war is very redundant and would only create problems. Hence, we are perfectly fine with you keeping the ship factories on Pecos for the time being. After the strikes against the GRN have come to an end, though, we would like to think about ways to outsource them.

It’s great to hear you don’t have any problems with agricultural supply. One less problem both of us have to deal with.

I agree joint IMG-Crayterian research and exploration projects would be a perfect way to strengthen the bonding between each other. Therefore, I will be in no hesitation to arrange the passage of IMG Research Groups to New Astarte. The sooner we start bringing forward new ideas, the better. We will also start gathering multiple groups of Guild Members who are brave enough to explore Yuma together with your people. I am sure it will be a great project, and hopefully we will find things down there that might even help us in the future.

As for the Deuterium, we would like you to keep especially one thing in mind. The Guild exists since 654 A.S., which would be for about 200 years. Hence, I guess it’s clear to say we have experience in extracting ores, either in asteroid fields or on the surface. As much as we would like to cooperate with you, we think the Republic would be much better off specializing in different directions than mining, as it would probably create more problems than it would solve, to be honest. In detail, we thought about us extracting the Deuterium on Pecos, which would be partly exported, but parts could also be processed further by your factories to produce weapons and war machinery.

With best regards,
Liam Byrne
IMG Ambassador

RE: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Atreides2 - 02-16-2017

Greetings Liam Byrne,

Sorry for the delay , I was caught myself with several enterprises planet side.

From what I could get from our Fleet Admiral , the Fleet is engaged in operations in Tau 44 closing on the remaining Gallic positions , while smaller groups and squadrons cause havoc in the Tau region and in Leeds. I hear that in the future , Crayterian Marines will get ready to make their moves. Soon , we shall have Crayterian boots on planets and stations under Gallic control.

But more for more information , you would have to contact a Fleet Admiral.

Now , to what I can do and help.

First of all , please allow me to say once more that IMG teams are more then welcome and that in interest of cooperation and development , the Republic may call on IMG transports to help haul some materials , as the Republic is ready to make some calls for access to different types of materials that can boost the Colonization and the Development of Yuma.

As for the request for Robotics , the Republic would need 10.000 full assembled robots to supplement our workforce , both in constructions and also in industry, thus we would require Industrial Robots and also Drones for Construction. Due to Crayterian laws , we request that no robot be equipped with any kind of AI , only basic individual operating systems, ready to receive Crayterian programming and also not connected through a wireless network between them or to be able to be operated through the wireless. We know that may affect their productivity but those are the laws and we wish to obey them , as the Republic didn't forgot the encounters with Autonomous Machines in the past known as Harvesters or other loose AI units.

As for the safety of Pecos , the Fleet stationed one Zephyr "Atlantis" in high orbit around Pecos. We hope that would satisfy IMG wish for extra defense on Pecos. Any other military deployments needs to be consulted with the Flee directly.

The other point that you showed is the specialization.
As much as I agree with IMG that your group is having more experience in mining , please bear in mind that we are a fledgling Republic, a Nation , and as such we need a certain level of independence in the matter of minerals and in the metals . With that in mind , the Republic would like to ask the IMG to set up a small team that would teach the basics and if it is possible , advanced mining for our CMI teams. And now we come to specialization.

As we proved in the past , the Republic done one thing at the best , fighting for justice and against oppression. We had developed during the years a number of light arms and also heavy weapons for our ships , tactical bombs and power suits for our marines , armored cars and mecha. With the Guild help , maybe some of this can be placed on the refugee camps once we relocated everyone and maybe we can develop Pecos so that it can enter on the military market , alongside Deuterium production.

Kind regards ,
Ryo Kase

RE: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Byron - 02-18-2017

Dear Ryo Kase,

From what I heard, the information the Fleet Admiral gave you are rather vague. I think I will contact him soon, also to discuss the security in Coronado in greater detail. Whilst knowing the “Atlantis” will stay in high Orbit around Pecos for now is relieving the Guild, we would like to have a more direct communication with the Fleet, with the messages not having to pass your ministry. The only thing I would need you to do though is giving me the Comm-ID of the Admiral, so I can personally establish contact with him.

As I am writing this message to you, there should already be an IMG team on its way from Falkland to New Astarte. We sincerely hope you will welcome it properly, as the group contains some of the best researchers we have. With such a collaboration made possible, I am sure we will discover great new methods to develop Yuma even further.

As for boosting the colonization and development of Yuma, this has definitely always been in the Guild’s interest. Therefore we don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t accept the Republic’s request for Robotic Hardware to be delivered from Aland. I also understand your position towards AI and wireless networks, but frankly, I don’t know which kind of Robots are produced on Aland, but I will contact the Shipyard’s command to find out as soon as possible. If my suspicion is confirmed and the kind of Robots produced there won’t suit your needs, it would take a while for us to reconstruct them so they fit in what is needed, of course.

Regarding the Deuterium, we fully understand your point of view as well. You want to become a fully independent nation, and therefore, you need to have some knowledge in extracting ores. Please keep in mind though that it is much easier to extract them out of small-sized rocks in asteroid fields or nebulae than out of the surface of a planet or moon. Hence, we would suggest the Republic trying its hand at mining in asteroid fields first, of course with the Guild’s assistance.

With the placement of your machineries on Pecos, it is a whole other story. The Guild doesn’t really understand what you plan to do with the weapons you want to station on Pecos. Therefore, we would like to ask you why and in which way you are planning to do this, as we don’t see any reason for it to be honest.

With best regards,
Liam Byrne
IMG Ambassador

RE: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Byron - 02-24-2017

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Resending Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Atreides2 - 02-28-2017

Greetings Liam Byrne,

Sorry for the delay , I was caught myself with supervising several projects planet side , like the finishing touches of our new island of New Warhammer , an island named after one of our old Battlestar class vessel that was lost. The island is .. well , very interesting , I am ready to invite the IMG to visit in the hope that we can build more islands with their help , islands similar.

Also , the Republic have managed to have several teams on the continents and I must say , we are amazed by what the 14 continents have to offer. If the IMG is willing , we will disclose some of our findings with you in 6 standard days. We need time to catalogue and get some informations from the data we received , but is very interesting.

In the matter with the fleet , you can try to contact Fleet Admiral in person or try Admiral Henn, but from the Admiralty i can say that a new Thanatos Class ship will be attached to Pecos , to supplement the Atlantis. Meanwhile , I think that maybe your scanners detected 2 additional Nyx wings ( The Hornets and The Dragons ) and 1 Pytho wing ( The Destroyers) to Pecos.

As for the Mining , this is a touchy one. As you know , the Republic have the CMI as a counter part to IMG, even if they are not fully experienced as IMG , they can mine quite decent. However , I was wandering if there is anyplace that we can send some of our people to you for planetary mining training ? That would help us improve our yield a lot. Last time we done this , the IMG had a small Academy-like on Jakarta Station . Is still the same situation ?

Kind regards ,
Ryo Kase

RE: To: Crayter Officials | From: IMG - Byron - 03-01-2017

Dear Ryo Kase,

It's good to hear from you again, always a nice variety to the else sometimes complicated life as an Ambassador. Enough of introductory words though, let's get back to business.

The IMG is indeed more than willing to help you and Crayter Republic exploring Yuma, therefore I'd suggest our exploration team will meet with you once the work you still need to do is done. We are already looking forward to seeing what this planet has to offer.

Regarding the fleet, sadly, our scanners detected nothing, hence I am bit surprised about these news. Nonetheless, it's very relieving to hear Pecos will be especially protected by the Crayterian fleet, as it makes our lifes much easier. I still think though that contacting the fleet personally will make things easier for both of us, as you seem to be pretty busy lately, I'm sure you don't want to contact your Admiralty everytime I got a question regarding it.

As for the mining, I got an idea. As you said, the CMI is not as experienced as the IMG, hence I think we could organize some "lessons", if you want to call them that way. Your teams would be able to watch us how we do things, could ask questions and learn from us in the process. After these lessons are finished, we should think of possible places where the CMI could mine in the future. Please understand that CMI mining Deuterium on Pecos would probably only cause trouble, threatening our exceptionally good relations.

With best regards,
Liam Byrne
IMG Ambassador