Discovery Gaming Community
To: Auxesia - A/) From: Bretonia Police Authority - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Auxesia - A/) From: Bretonia Police Authority (/showthread.php?tid=147734)

To: Auxesia - A/) From: Bretonia Police Authority - Bretonia Police Authority - 02-06-2017

Good day,

Bretonia Police Authority received a report of an Auxesia vessel transporting Nomad Biomatter, Equipment and/or Weapons without the proper licence. Nomad and other Alien material is very dangerous but in the interests of furthering research in this field Bretonia has allowed the transport of Nomad and Alien goods to Bretonian Research Facilities provided that every individual is licenced to carry the material. If an individual is found with Alien Material and is not licenced they will be fined 250,000 credits per unit of cargo in their hold and removal of the objects.

According to 3.1 - Fines For The Transport of Contraband
The minimum fine for all fully restricted contraband items is 500,000 credits per 1000 units. The cargo in question may be confiscated and destroyed, or impounded.
Restricted goods have separate fines found within the BPA Licensing transmission. Violations of 3.1 may also be combined with 4.2, based on the circumstances and contraband in question.

The fine for this transgression will be 30 (Thirty) Million Sirian Credits

In addition, Auxesia will be also fined for 2 (Two) Million Sirian Credits for Piracy as stated in:

4.4 - Piracy
Piracy constitutes as the attempted or successful coercion or extortion of money, cargo, services or information from any party not declared hostile to the Kingdom of Bretonia (see: 1.5 - Definition of Entities) within the borders of the Kingdom. Attempted piracy within Bretonia results in a 2,000,000 credit minimum fine - this may be combined with assault if shots have been fired.

The total sum of the fines (32 Million Sirian Credits) should be sent to BPA)Gerald.King[CCD]

RE: To: Auxesia - A/) From: Bretonia Police Authority - Kauket - 02-06-2017

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I would say I would be surprised to receive this communication, but at the same time, I am not - as the Pilot in question promised a little report on this...

Allow me to elaborate upon the situation.

First of all; the licenses. We have actually repaid the new term for the licenses, which is said to be done after the meetings at the Palace, which has been done for approximately... three to four months, if my memory serves me right? I received private word over secure communications that these were valid, but perhaps I was informed wrongly.

Second of all, we absolutely /did/ /not/ extort anyone. The pilot in question, the Lieutenant Commander V Steiner, had failed to realise that he was being tricked by the Naval Pilot, as the one, known as Balados, who attempted to retreat with the items idiotically announcing "See ya" - scooting down the lanes. I intercepted and destroyed them, since they obviously declined to obey and notably attempted to retreat to what is considered an area of unlawful activity in New London, the Cambridge Hole. The vessel was very close to retreating the area and to a station, where the items would have been inevitably lost.

I called a friend to haul the items back to the Planet for the person, but... Did I receive any sort of respect? No. Nothing. Had the pilot asked for the items to be returned, I would have happily complied. All I required was a 'thank you' - a simple gesture of respect, and a simple question, "May we have them?" - of course I would comply. On another note, these Nomad biological pieces are still up for the offering.

Concerning our offerings of holding all of the materials for them, that was a valid offer. No strings, nothing. We saw a lack of Bretonian Naval ships that were capable of transporting, we did not wish to keep the materials for ourselves, and as I've already stated on the blackboxes, I said I trust Bretonia with the items, but I do not trust that Navy vessel who was willing to throw dangerous items away for mere cash. I see there was a misunderstanding when I said, "do tell where to deliver it" - as I meant in the mannerism of gaining permission to deliver it to one of your secured stations - as naturally, without word from High Command of the Armed Forces, the automated defences would blast the ferry. It was, afterall, roughly 3:30 in the morning, Sirian Time. No one was around. That is why we said we would wait for word from their highers for confirmation.

The only other scenario of 'piracy' that may have been interpeted is the transanction of these scrap metals from the Navy vessel, which I did actually offer money for. We're interested in these materials in order to learn more about them, to find ways to ensure safety.

As I am a native Bretonian myself, it hurts me to see that people truly think that I am out to harm the House I was born and raised in, the House that I love. I feel greatly offended by this. I only desire to help. I haven't been treated well lately within the realms from some members of the Armed Forces, which has made me question the reality that I reside in.

I am no villian. I only wish to help heal and protect the House I care for. And it truly pains me to see this scenario occuring. I ask of you, my dear friends, to reconsider this situation.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Auxesia - A/) From: Bretonia Police Authority - Bretonia Police Authority - 02-08-2017

Keeper Raven,

Your organization never got the Licence issued, as such you are in transgression of 3.1 - Fines For The Transport of Contraband
The minimum fine for all fully restricted contraband items is 500,000 credits per 1000 units. The cargo in question may be confiscated and destroyed, or impounded.
Restricted goods have separate fines found within the BPA Licensing transmission. Violations of 3.1 may also be combined with 4.2, based on the circumstances and contraband in question.

Nomad and other Alien material is very dangerous but in the interests of furthering research in this field Bretonia has allowed the transport of Nomad and Alien goods to Bretonian Research Facilities provided that every individual is licenced to carry the material. If an individual is found with Alien Material and is not licenced they will be fined 250,000 credits per unit of cargo in their hold and removal of the objects.

As such Bretonia Police Authority expects the 30 (Thirty) Million Sirian Credits of the fine to be paid.

The piracy is not for the transaction. Your vessel attacked a civilian, and that's considered piracy, even if it was doing something illegal.

In addition you shall deliver the Nomad Materials you collected to Bretonia Armed Forces Command as requested by the Bretonia Armed Forces Officer present at the scene.

RE: To: Auxesia - A/) From: Bretonia Police Authority - Kauket - 02-08-2017

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

May I ask why this license wasn't processed after the meeting?

Back to the matter, the pilot in question never /directly/ asked to return it.

The pilot showed no respect what-so-ever, as I mentioned, not even a thank you. He wished to treat me as if I wasn't supposed to be there, like if I was the criminal. So be it, I thought, if I weren't there, he would have lost a lot of cargo to a pilot who was oddly highly interested in these pieces of cargo. Respect is valued. Something that most pilots seem to forget. Treat me like trash, and I will act like it.

[It was clear they were subtly upset and disappointed from their tone]

I'll pay the fine, but don't expect help from me if I see vessels with highly dangerous cargo. Maybe the occassional hand if my pilots are willing it do it by themselves without me prodding some orders to do it. My only wish is that this pilot at least acknowledges my efforts for helping, if I receive a form of 'thanks' - THEN perhaps I'll reconsider about redacting my previous statement about not helping when it comes down to pining down the dangerous materials.

You'll need to send a location for the biological remains to be delivered, the haulers still have them in New London.

[Image: Kh4ZPcY.png]

Have a nice day...

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: To: Auxesia - A/) From: Bretonia Police Authority - Bretonia Police Authority - 02-08-2017

Keeper Raven,

Thank you for your compliance, any other issue you may have you shall take it to Bretonia Armed Forces command.

Your Licence request is under evaluation