Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ageira From: OSI - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ageira From: OSI (/showthread.php?tid=147736)

To: Ageira From: OSI - pulha - 02-06-2017

[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Greetings

My name is Paul Mendes, i'm the Director of Manufacturing at Omicron Supply Industries. It falls under my supervision all matters concerning Nichols Trade Center, our station in Omega-49 System.

I come to you requesting your technology and expertise for our research and development on Space Hydroponics, Food Synthesizer, Water Purifier and Oxygen Recycler.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Director of Manufacturing

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]

RE: To: Ageira From: OSI - Jay Anderson - 02-13-2017

[Image: FlEnBhb.png]

To: Paul Mendes

Greetings, Mr Mendes, I'm really glad to get this comm from you. As you might know, Ageira possesses all kinds of the most advanced technology in Sirius, either directly or via our beneficial agreements with patent holders. Thus, I think we can assist you in your little endeavor. It would be good, however, if you shared more details on the goals of your R&D, specifically, what's your timeline, your budget and specifications you are looking to meet.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Ageira From: OSI - pulha - 02-24-2017

[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Greetings Mr. Jay Anderson

We are gathering a multidisciplinary team to help us with the build of three extra Modules to Nichols Trade Center:
  • Space Hydroponics Module
    Oxygen Recycler Station Module
    Water Purifier Module

Our timeline consists on three phases, as we currently in middle of Phase 1 - Research and Development
After Phase 1 is completed we will start on Phase 2 that will be the construction of prototypes of the components for all the modules we need.
Finally Phase 3 will be the mass production of those components and the montage of those modules on Nichols Trading Center

As for budget, we have allocated enought for this project to be completed

We already have our R&D teams on it, with our best scientists, but in order to all go smoothly as possible, we would like to have Ageira expertise on the matter, so if you could lend us some of your teams, i'm sure we could get the work done much faster and with fewer problems.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Director of Manufacturing

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]

RE: To: Ageira From: OSI - Jay Anderson - 03-06-2017

[Image: GIG91MM.png]

To: Paul Mendes

Mr. Mendes, the technologies you are looking for are actually well known in Sirius sector, at least to Houses and larger corporations. In my understanding, there is no need to involve actual scientists in such projects. A few good engineers familiar with how those things are done on scores of stations all over the sector, couple of orders placed to well known production facilities, and you should be good to go.

Ageira could complete the project for you. However, we have some conditions that you will need to meet.

1. An exclusive manufacturing contract for this project. If you want Ageira to handle it, all production is going to happen in our facilities or subcontractors determined by us.
2. Assembly and montage of the station modules will be handled by us and/or our subcontractors exclusively.
3. Transportation and all the logistics are on you. You also provide for security of our teams on site and transportation of personnel and materials en route after Methyr-Tydfill Station.
4. You will have to insure the project and all risks with Interspace Commerce or another comparable insurance entity.

Please, let me know if you accept these terms, so we could move on to discuss price tag.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]