Discovery Gaming Community
Encrypted message to Ezrael Vertiga || From William Gaster - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Encrypted message to Ezrael Vertiga || From William Gaster (/showthread.php?tid=147742)

Encrypted message to Ezrael Vertiga || From William Gaster - Operator - 02-06-2017

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

[Image: 1SP3UoX.png]

Neural Net ID: William Gaster

Signal strength: Maximum

Encryption: Aegis

Topic: -

Greetings, Vertiga. You might haven't recgonized me. It's "Laguna"... Well, however, I used to be called that way. Well, at least you can call me by my real name now, my friend... I still hope that I can call you the one.

It was... Really long since we talked to each other. Everything is going insane but before I tell you more I... Need to know if I can trust you. The information we're talking about is really, really valuable. It's not a matter of money. But the lifes.

TRANSMISSION RELAY CLOSED

RE: Encrypted message to Ezrael Vertiga || From William Gaster - Sombs - 02-06-2017

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: [Image: 7dBj2Gm.gifMaren%20v.%20Westefeld]
Location: [Image: H14TsTq.gifCV-Hoffnungsschimmer,%20Omega-49]
Subject: [Image: UHCCc8M.gif]
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

It's good to see you're alright, Gaster.

I hope I don't need to remind you that my fiance and I did everything we can to disappear from the public. All we want is a peaceful living. No shady business with the Commune which result in getting hunted by Auxesia and Hessians. Those times are gone. We're no adventurers anymore. So to be honest, if you are looking for someone to play hero, anyone else is a better choice than me.

But.

I more or less owe you one. In the end, you helped Sans Valeur to achieve freedom, and while I don't know whether she is the first incubus to be free, I know she managed to integrate herself very successfully in the human society, in form of our little family here.

So, go on. Tell me what you need. I won't fight for anyone anymore, as I already have enough enemies, but I will try to look what I can do for you.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: Encrypted message to Ezrael Vertiga || From William Gaster - Operator - 02-06-2017

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

[Image: 1SP3UoX.png]

Neural Net ID: William Gaster

Signal strength: Maximum

Encryption: Aegis

Topic: Them

It's good to hear that you're alright, my friend.

However, I'm not asking for a help, neither for your participation in something, nor your friend's. It's something about your and your companion's safety. And... Possibly, the safety of the humanity. That's why I asked you about the trust. I just don't want this information to be heard on every single crossroad across the Srius sector.

Things are gone pretty insane... I don't know the more fitting wording which would discribe the situation of the past several weeks. Some days ago, I saw Unschuld in Cayman being surrounded by Auxesia. Now, we both know that both Maren and Valery are our friends and I couldn't allow them being harmed. However, they asked me to leave with... Something. I yet don't know if I can go more detailed on this matter with you. Maren and Valery can describe it to you more specific if they want. We met yet again in Omicron Kappa, they both were seen more or less unharmed. I gave them back what they asked and then I returned to my place.

This is the moment when everything is getting obvious. When I came back, I saw Thomas being more than angry, which is unusual for him. He told that I stole something from Auxesians and that they want it back. But I never stole anything from them. Even when my counterdicting question came to hand - What the hell was he doing with Auxesians? - he ignored it. From that point... He departed from the place with two hybrid weapons in his cargo hold. This was the point when I realised that the Oracles are digging the grave for humanity, rather than trying to bring the peace between humanity and the Nomads.

This was the last drop of patience for me. It was the moment when I realised that the road of the Oracles and my road are devividing. I untersood the loss of Lightseeker, but allying with pro-humanist group which is led by megalomaniacal and insane [REDACTED]... Why am I telling this to you? Because I'm trying to warn you that if they manage to unite, there might be no safe place in Sirius for you. The Oracles will be consumed by Auxesia, and by that I mean not the group of cultists, but the access to Altair. Which is not only a facility, but a massive database, which is... Well... Has a data about every single hybrid ship and technology. From Tundra to Lightseeker.

Think about it, Vertiga. And... I'm sorry. Very.

TRANSMISSION RELAY CLOSED

RE: Encrypted message to Ezrael Vertiga || From William Gaster - Sombs - 02-06-2017

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: [Image: 7dBj2Gm.gifMaren%20v.%20Westefeld]
Location: [Image: H14TsTq.gifCV-Hoffnungsschimmer,%20Omega-49]
Subject: [Image: UHCCc8M.gif]
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

It's always them, isn't it? Auxesia, that is.

I don't really know what to think about this, and I don't know why you tell me about it. It's a good thing to know, but I don't know how I or anyone else of my crew could be helpful on this matter. We're no match for Auxesia. They have better technology, they have more ships and they have connections all over Sirius. Hell, I can't even get in touch with Bretonia without Raven popping up and telling stories to tea-addicted admirals. The worst thing about it is that we're not even the bad guys. I let them scan Maren and me, I even let them search the Apahanta at Livadia. Do you think that satisfied them? No. Yes, they are megalomanic. Someone needs to have an eye on them, and my only hope is that they cord themselves up in diplomacy and politics enough to prevent them from going on a sirius-wide rampage.

What's your stance with the houses, Gaster? Maybe you can contact a few people to ensure that. Tell them what you know and give them proof about it. You have something on it, right?

Right?

Maybe you can give them information about the Oracles. I trust Bretonia and Liberty a thousand times more than Auxesia, and I think you should do the same. Bretonia seems to be friendly on terms with Auxesia, while I know Auxesia has ties with the Hellfire Legion and thus is hostile-ish to Liberty. On the other hand, a few days ago, Auxesia, Hellfire, Bretonia and Order were fighting a nomad installation in the Magellan system, and it seemed like Liberty and Auxesia had a ceasefire. You may want to find out more about that, if you're looking for allies against them. If they are dealing with the Oracles to get their hands on hybrid weapon technology, they may think twice about negotiations with them.

That's at least all I can say for the moment. Just... try not to drag us in this. We finally got a few days of peace here, after the last incident with the Commune and Auxesia.

Ezrael Vertiga