Discovery Gaming Community
The Lane Hackers - Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts Direct Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Lane Hackers - Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts Direct Channel (/showthread.php?tid=147924)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The Lane Hackers - Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts Direct Channel - Wolfgang Weisen - 02-13-2017

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Greetings, this is Deceiver Weisen of the Lane Hackers.

We would like to be the very first who congratule Mr Enfield for his promotion in the highest echelon of your intelligence agency. I am not sure if he deserved it, only time will tell.

With that in mind, we would like to inquire about the future of our relationship. As you may be well-aware, we had experienced significant issues with your new Direktor, namely his shifting allegiances, depth of his depravities and lack of professionalism.

It became so annoying that we had to block him out of most our most recent joint endeavor. So I am sending you this message to inquire of the future. On our part, the Lane Hackers wish to continue our fruitful cooperation with the Büro.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: Message to the new BDM Puppeteer-in-Chief, BDM HC - Geoffacake - 02-13-2017

[Image: QsPXSai.gif]
Direktor Enfield

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Lane Hackers
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:´..........[REDACTED]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:.............. Diplomatic Relations

To Wolfgang Weisen,

First of all, I’d like to extend my hand of apology to the Lane hackers on my, “Unreliability”. The situation for me had become isolated for approximately the past half-a-year. On terms we can both understand, I was positioned in a closed network environment without any external access by Direktor Koch at the time. Work got tedious and the projects started expanding, at this point I had to oversee several of them while at least 250 feet underground. Although enough of that sob story about being locked In a sterile hermetically sealed concrete-cave, I now have the ability to walk around in a ebony-wood paneled office and leave whenever I please.

I can assure that cooperation between the lane hackers and Buro Der Marineintelligenz will continue, I'd expect we will be in touch soon.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: dkt07ygy.png]
[Image: ndDPAaD.png]

Message End

RE: Message to the new BDM Puppeteer-in-Chief, BDM HC - Geoffacake - 06-09-2017

Direktor Enfield

.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:.............. Diplomatic Relations

To Directing body of the Lane Hackers,

Strange time for me to contact you after such a stagnant state between us with the war over in liberty and all. I think in a straight forward mind that I'd pull back all my reasons to keep in contact with you; But currently this is the complete opposite. With the war over this gives me less reason for my operatives to be in territories belonging to the Libertonian Republic. Sadly this doesn't stop the unfortunately more powerful Liberty Navy and Security forces from operating within Rheinland space without risk of backlash to an extent to even shooting down my own personnel due to the Republic of Rheinland's fear of another war they can not afford. This brings me to a predicament, do I continue to send agents to the Libertonian Republic and risk both a backlash from their government and my own for unauthorized operations? Or pull out all together and continue to let the LSF and Navy trample their feet freely all over the Buro? This is where my less-straight-forward mind comes in, The Lane Hackers have been great help with the Buro on Liberty affairs and I'm hoping to extend that area of operations in the future.

We recently came into contact with a rouge Navy group named Harmony, they notified us with their ties with other organizations, namely you. But they asked us for something for the possibility for intelligence within the Liberty area, namely supplies to maintain sufficient conditions. We've agreed that we will supply what they need but we need to do so at one of their partners installations, we're asking if you're able to contain supplies crucial to the Harmony fleets maintenance.

But one more thing has been sitting on the back of my head since I was a Kommissar in the research department. I promised you some research that we've been long developing for the past year as a token of appreciation, but we can talk about those arrangements later.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

To: Geoffrey Enfield, Büro der Marineintelligenz - Nicole Hunter - 06-11-2017

...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Enfield,

We do not need to pretend that the relation between us have roots in deep friendship born our of chemistry of colliding personalities. With the end of war you're no longer so desperate to maintain contacts or safe-houses within Liberty. At the same time only a fool would make himself blind to what is going on at the backyard of his enemy. I don't think you have any delusions that the current peace will last long. Your willingness to fund and support separatist forces is the clearest proof of it. For these reasons I see no obstacles for our business partnership to continue.

Ensuring separatists are alive and kicking lies in both our interests. Therefore, we do not mind that you wish to buy yourself some favors from them in exchange for your support. Business is business. Ontario is your destination point. Though if you wish to discuss a more persistent solution than a one-time shipment I would suggest to reach your contacts within ALG.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

RE: Message to the new BDM Puppeteer-in-Chief, BDM HC - Geoffacake - 06-13-2017

Direktor Enfield

.......● SUBJECT:.............. Supply Shipments

To Nicole Hunter,

ALG huh? I'll keep that in mind, I'm not one to use the corporate machine within our operations... Its how our militaries and Police forces get bought out; The military industrial complex is a dangerous game. Especially if they managed to get dirt to hold against us, I just hope we can trust you with it. Thankfully I'm not operating alone anymore, I do have a Logistics team perfectly capable to work on undercover transports. We're talking of supplying a small detachment of ships, not a whole fleet. Periodic and Emergency supplies are capable along with cash investments from our "Private accounts".

While we are shipping some materials and supplies to the Harmony, is there anything you would like to ask for. Making blank receivers without serial numbers and custom firearms without a model reference is sort of within our area of specialization for our quartermasters of arms. We can't really rely on Daumann to send us the scraps off the bottom of the tray that they Military or their security division don't want. Maybe along these deliveries we can discuss the a meeting possibly in the future for the discussion of the material research we've been working on?

I'd hope to hear back from you soon.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

To: Geoffrey Enfield, Büro der Marineintelligenz - Nicole Hunter - 06-18-2017

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Enfield,

At this moment we do not require any more light firearms. There is, however, something else I seek. Ironically, you can acquire it completely legally and using proper channels. In fact we do have more than one possible source for it, including some of our allies and business partners. However, utilizing Das Büro for its acquisition is preferable as due to secret nature of our relationship the knowledge of our project will remain hidden for both our enemies and friends alike. We would like you to acquire for us a schematic of a single dry dock with storage and maintenance compartments capable of servicing vessel of any size in a medium-dense nebula. Please include a logistic summary covering required resources, equipment and construction schedule. I believe that you can either recycle one of your own blueprints or order new one from Daumann.

As for your other proposal, you can come to Liberty at any time, unless you wish to meet on a neutral ground in Bering.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

RE: Message to the new BDM Puppeteer-in-Chief, BDM HC - Geoffacake - 06-24-2017

Direktor Enfield

.......● SUBJECT:.............. Supply Shipments

To Nicole Hunter,

What you're asking isn't too bad, Sorry it took some time but I've had my engineers take a full scan and design document of one of our most recently upgraded shipyards at a Buro run installation, what you'd find is that it's more suitable for what we currently have for our flotilla with some extensions onto the military's fleet. Its tailored more towards ship maintenance rather than construction but that doesn't mean its fully capable of the latter. I understand that you do have ties with some groups that might view us as less favorable and I understand that if our relations are kept secret, then that can also extend towards your project. And for what I'm guessing the lane hackers aren't exactly looking for a commercial type Shipyard design, not exactly one to operate a commercial sized fleet of transports, so I think I've taken out one with a more Militaristic focus while still remaining Omni-purpose obviously. Maybe one of a DHC design might be able to keep your tracks covered even longer, keeping us out of the picture.

As for now, this document enclosed is also what is required to construct such an installation extension,

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

To: Geoffrey Enfield, Das Büro der Marineintelligenz - Nicole Hunter - 07-05-2017

...uploading.data...

Dear Kommissaroberant Enfield,

This is the precise level of professionalism I wanted to see. You have provided us with exactly what we asked for on a very short schedule and really surpassed our expectations with the quality of the provided blueprints. Our engineers say that the plans are of much higher quality than a typical Deep Space Engineering design and there is actually very little to be altered or upgraded to suit our needs.

I want to sincerely thank you for what you have done for us. You have earned das Büro a very large credit with The Lane Hackers.

How would you like to capitalize on it?

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

RE: Message to the new BDM Puppeteer-in-Chief, BDM HC - Geoffacake - 07-05-2017

DirektorEnfield

.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Classified Research

To Nicole Hunter,

Fantastic, I'm pretty glad to see that you're happy. Now, I've said this a few times before and sounds like I'm being generous, but I've got an old debt to repay. A while ago Mr Yoshida and Wolfgang Weisen managed to construct for me an advanced radar and transceiver array that was hooked into a covert ship which was capable of Electronic Warfare on a wide array of abilities. Shortly after that time, the Buro shoved me into research labs about 250 feet underground without external communication to begin work on a project that could give us the edge against most forms of human technology on attempts to detect and track our ships. I can predict the type of operations that you regularly conduct and that you could seriously benefit from the use of what we've developed. This was the research I promised about year ago. I'd love to go into further detail, but not over communication channels.

The research and documents holding these prototypes will be handed to you on a hard copy disk to which I hope we can construct an exchange at some point, please ensure that all 22.58 Petabytes of information is present upon arrival, I'm hoping we can also encrypt the full disk under a asynchronous method, if you can send me a public key at some point, we could ensure that only you can be able to open these files and ensure that those hash tables have yet to discovered by third-parties. But for an added layer, you'll need to contact me to confirm that you have obtained the files to which I'll send you a DNA constructed key to unlock the file level encryption on the individual research files. At that point I'm going to have to place trust that you do not copy those files, distribute the designs or products of this design to anyone else... This might cause some instability around Sirius that we'd not like to experience.

If you can, please suggest a time and place where this exchange could take place through a secure channel. This will be some highly sensitive material we will be transporting that should not fall into the wrong hands, any sight of interfering forces while negotiations take place means we will wipe the copy of the data on the drives, I should instruct the same to you.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

Message End

To: Geoffrey Enfield, Büro der Marineintelligenz - Nicole Hunter - 07-13-2017

...uploading.data...

Dear Kommissaroberant Enfield,

Shortly after conclusion of the meeting in Bering the transferred package safely reached our Research & Development laboratory depot in Ontario. We do value our continuous cooperation with Das Büro, so I will once again assure you that we will keep to your terms. We will not be re-selling this data and we will share with you any progress with the technologies contained.

You can send decryption key through normal channels at your own convenience. We would also like to ask you for a copy of general documentation for the project, so our scientist do not have to waste their efforts for reverse-engineering what has already been completed.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter