Discovery Gaming Community
To: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS (/showthread.php?tid=14845)

To: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS - Blodo - 12-31-2008

Message to: "Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS", Captain of the stolen cruiser
Comm ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr

Well, here we are again... I have no idea how you managed to cobble together the cruiser that you formerly stole from us and that I myself with the help of my comrades was regrettably forced to destroy not a day later, but to be perfectly honest with you - I don't care. Now, you will return this cruiser to our shipyards at Vogtland immediately and get lost for Outcast space, and I will leave you to the judgement of your overlords then. Refuse to comply, and I will inform your Outcast brethren and their Hacker allies of the circumstances in which you acquired the ship: a blatant theft of property. You will not be attacking Liberty in it anymore either way, no Hessian cruiser is going to operate in foreign territory while Rheinland itself is threatened.

Now, you best think this through quickly. What is it going to be?

Regards,
Meisnerr

To: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS - Eppy - 12-31-2008

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID: Admiral Mia Bonello, 101st Maltsese Navy***
***Target ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr***
***Re: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS***

Driving him off to Outcast space will not be necessary, Oberst. We've had similar run-ins with criminals like this, and whatever his IFF and papers might read he is not an Outcast. We believe he is part of a band of highly practiced ship thieves; the first clause of their transponders seem to indicate a name or title, and the second is the intended name of the ship, or so my analysts tell me. They've made off with three Destroyer hulls, an unchristened Battleship and the Dreadnought MNS Bordighera (all of which were retrieved by force) out of our shipyards. Suggest you-to be blunt-slaughter him, because the term 'impromptu execution by firing squad' is highly inadequate and overly pleasant to describe what will happen to him if we see him again. They are NOT easy to negotiate with, in our experience (in fact, they're downright vicious-like trying to communicate with an angry piranha); if he won't be peaceful, bomber support can be arranged posthaste.

Warm regards,
Mia Bonello, Admiral, 101st

***End Transmission***

To: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS - Black Widow - 12-31-2008

***Incoming Transmission***
***Comm ID: UNKNOWN***
***Target ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr***
***Re: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS***

Now hear hear all yee ''So Called Brethren'', the MAUTILUS was a cruiser recovered during deep recon in omega 11 and was subsequently brought in and refurbished. since she was recovered in international space RaVeN claimed as her own. this vessel then became infested with a nomad virus after contact was made witha dead nomad being and was subsequently sold for scrap by RaVeN high command to me. As I was not completely aware of the crew she carried nor the state of infestation, when I boarded the vessel I too became Infested and have been turned into a Barbaric Cannibal Leader. I now lead my crew on a never ending voyage through sirius harvesting the bodies of any dead pilots we encounter, So I advise you and all your crews to steer clear of the MAUTILUS if you wish to avoid infection or being added to our Cargo. The MAUTILUS is a living breathing Floating Morgue for the very survival of our crew we must continue to haunt the Systems we fly in. Hence it is not possible to 'Hand' over this vessel. If any attempts are made to retrieve this ship by any said vessels
they will be DESTROYED!!

***Transmission Ends***

To: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS - Hektor - 12-31-2008

Incoming Transmission:
Comm ID: Hektor Schneider
Source: ERROR, LOCATION SCRAMBLED

Nice story. Although you humans may think of us as monsters, we don't eat people. Do us all a favor and kill the rat if you will, Oberst.

Hektor out.

To: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS - Blodo - 01-01-2009

Message to: "Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS", Captain of the stolen cruiser
Fwd to: Malta Diplomatic Channel, Lane Hackers Diplomatic Channel, Mollys Diplomatic Channel, Liberty Rogues Diplomatic Channel, Golden Chrysanthemums Diplomatic Channel, Rheinland Revolutionary Alliance
Comm ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr

In that case there is only one course of action I can undertake: I declare the vessel "Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS" as fair game to all parties. The mentioned ship is not part of either the Red Hessian or Outcast (as confirmed by Admiral Bonello) fleet, and should not be regarded as such. It is known to act erratically and pursue targets indiscriminately. The ship has been reported operating primarily in Liberty and Bretonia. The Red Hessian Army will render aid in termination of the infested vessel, should it happen to be bold enough to enter Rheinland or the adjacent Omega systems. Be aware, all of you, the ship utilises Nomad technology (turrets) extensively.

Let it be known that the Red Hessians will suffer none of this theft, nevermind infestation. This ship must be put down for the good of all. A bounty should be expected soon.

Regards,
Meisnerr

To: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS - horvat - 01-01-2009

~Incoming Transmission~

To: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr
Comm ID: Councilor Patrick
Subject: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS

Herr Kaspar, I can freely say i speak for the Molly nation. Through our history everyone knows that Molly pilots detest and fight those "creations". From now on Every Molly pilot will be on high alert. If we encounter the problematic ship we will destroy it with no prejudice.

Regards,
Patrick

~End of transmission~

To: Cannibalistic~MAUTILUS - Rudo - 01-01-2009

[font=Courier New]
COMM ID: Chief Arbiter Hannibal Bishop

Salutations;

Simply adding to the list of crimes. The Mautilus has attacked and crippled a Congress guard vessel. The reason? The vessel tractored in slag from one of its kills in Rochester's perimeter. The Junker was 'stealing' his 'loot', and was engaged with no warning or respite as a result.

We Junkers maintain a no-questions-asked policy in regards to those who use our stations, but such wanton acts of aggression go beyond the boundaries of business. We take nothing personally, but such interference in our operations and destruction of Congress property can not be afforded. You would agree when it comes to your own operations.

In any case, capable vessels of the Junker Congress are hunting the errant cruiser as well. If we are beaten to the punch, we will take what remains of the craft and smelt it into ship latrines.

- Arbiter Bishop