Discovery Gaming Community
Chemistry | GG / Grub - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Chemistry | GG / Grub (/showthread.php?tid=148499)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 03-06-2017

She looks at him, thinking to herself with a little admiration for how to replied to her, but then giggles a little to herself and follows him, walking behind him through the busy hangar.
It was definitely a major activity hub, with vehicles pulling and loading crates into ships while others would be moored for repair. Robots would be seen doing some work as well as people, and there would be chatter in the air, echoing through the large hangar hall.
She follows him through the halls as he leads her to the ship.
I suppose the gas canisters are all ready?" She asks him after some time as they walk and the hall would quiet down to be able to talk with ease. The click clack of her heals echos through the hallway.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - TheSauron - 03-07-2017

- They're ready and waiting in the ship's cargo bay. - he led her through a few more corridors before approaching an ordinary checkpoint. It was located next to a hatch, most likely leading to a moored vessel. It was the first place where security guards were actually visible. Both of them had uniforms similar to Clarke's, although their jackets were short, contrary to Clarke's long coat. Both of them held their weapons, some type of small, bretonian carbines, and stood guard at both sides of the hatch. They did not seem to be overly dedicated, one of them only abandoning leaning against the wall when Clarke walked up to them.

- Sentinel Clarke. - one of the guards greeted him, while the other just made a far from overdone salute. Clarke just nodded, but the greeting guard stopped him. - I'm sorry, sir, but you can't proceed without a check. - he said, nodding at the suitcase. - Warden's order.
- Of course, of course... - Clarke said, walking over to a small scanner, seemingly built into a nearby wall. - Do you mind? - he asked Grubo, at the same time slightly nodding her suitcase at the scanner.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 03-07-2017

She nodded, not phased too much by it and seemingly half interested, looking at her nails once more. "Yeah, sure... go on ahead." She looks at the two guards. "So this is the best you can come up with?" She smirks.

Both guards and Clarke briefly glanced at Grubo, but none of them answered her remark. Clarke simply shook his head, putting her suitcase into the scanner. The overall attitude of both guards grew somewhat unfriendly, their stances boiling down to "do you have anything else to say?". One of the guards then approached the scanner himself, looking over the results, while the other continued to keep Grubo under keen watch. The results seemed satisfactionary for both of them, as Clarke pulled the suitcase out without saying anything.

- Seems like we're good to proceed. - Clarke said before being interrupted by the same guard again.
- Actually... - the guard said, nodding his carbine at Grubo's purse. Clarke sighed, but didn't say anything, looking over at Grubo.

"What?" She raises an eyebrow after looking up from her nails again, noticing the guard next to her and Clarke looking at her and her purse. "Are you pervs really not done?" She rolls her eyes, handing her purse with a little clear attitude to the guard next to her. "I swear it's like the boarder scan down in Liberty." She says, seeming annoyed.

- I am glad we are able to make you feel like home. - Clarke said. The guard, despite the purse's small size, put it in the odd scanner. The device did its work and suddenly beeped alarmingly. - Oh. - Clarke pretended to be surprised, still facing Grubo. One of the guards looked over the scan's results and proceeded to dig into its contents. Little space inside forced him to pull out and put a few items aside. The other guard, still keeping her under watch, took a peek to the side and smirked, looking over a few boxes now standing besides the purse. The search was complete a few seconds later as the guard searching her bag pulled out a small sidearm. He then nudged Clarke, handing him the weapon. - Who could've expected this... - Clarke said, inspecting the tiny pistol.
- She's not going through with this gun - the guard at the scanner said. Clarke played with the pistol, pretending to unholster it a few times.
- Indeed, she's not. I'll be taking it. - he said, spinning the gun around his finger before opening his coat, holstering the gun inside. The guards looked at each other, but remained silent.

She continued to seem quiet annoyed. Her eyes squinted a little as she folded her arms, looking at the men going about her things, some of which were personal, and then taking her sidearm away. Clarke's comment was tasteful to her though. 'Just like liberty, then, hmmm?'

She calculated the outcomes in her head, continuing to study the situation. While her arms are folded, she silently manipulated the cardamine cartridge to give her a larger dose. "The one bullet in that gun is not worth it on any of you anyway." She commented with an annoyed and unamused tone. "And I see I do not get my privacy. Must I strip for you as well?" She rolled her eyes, unfazed by the guards watching her as she approached them. She runs her hand through her hair, fidgeting lightly with her earring and a small slight of hand move that would be expertly hidden. "May I have the rest of my things back now, please?" She asks with her hand out, a change in her smile though it was clear that it was forced now as she spoke to the guard.

- You are free to do so, if you wish. - Clarke answered her remark, stepping aside and unblocking her path to the scanner, where her purse was located. - And feel free. Though, I must point out. Being rude towards people doing their job is not the way to ensure proper treatment and kind attitudes around here. - the guard backed away from the scanner as well, giving her some space around her purse. - Not to even mention carrying... Unmentioned firearms into someone's property. Be nice, and we'll be nice.

"What I meant to say is the pistol is for a last resort. In most cases on myself." She looks at Clarke and the guards before taking her purse with the rest of the things off the scanner, reaching for her data pad and looking it over. "I am here by myself, Mr.Clarke, and I am here to do my job as well."She smiles up at him while she is making it seem she is not doing anything special on her datapad but simply a girl checking a small status update on her device. She would be in reality be opening an app on her phone and would activate it. A signal is sent to her earrings and then sent out across the room. She would be a little more relieved now. The trick would be similar to how it would be performed at Liberty terminals. The scanning devices would be temporarily in her favor.

"Still, I am surprised you are only worried about any firearms on a hacker." She looks up, flicking her hair to the side as if nothing and brushing her hair to half cover her earrings again. A small and sly move that would look arousing from the outside.

"Shall we be on our way?" She asks, but is already starting to step past the guards, seeing if they'd let her go.

- Said a Lane Hacker after toying with her pad. - Clarke answered with a slight smirk. - Do you really want us to strip you of anything that contains any electronics? I'm sure that'd be very inconvenient for you. - the guards hesitated for a moment, looking at Clarke. He just pressed a few buttons on a console near the scanner, opening the hatch. - Ladies first. - he said, invitingly extending his hand towards the hatch, holding her suitcase in the other. The guards weren't too happy to be forced to stand down, but complied without a word.