Discovery Gaming Community
Chemistry | GG / Grub - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Chemistry | GG / Grub (/showthread.php?tid=148499)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 03-08-2017

She smiles back, turning her head and winking. "You're a brave man, Mr.Clarke. I like that." Her smile seemed genuine and she giggled. "Oh you are such a gentleman. Don't mind if I do." She says before she walks through the hatch of the ship, not knowing what will be inside.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - TheSauron - 03-08-2017

Clarke followed her in. After crossing another hatch, this one part of the ship itself, they found themselves a somewhat less spacious corridor. It featured a mix of bretonian and kusarian styles and materials. Not all of the walls were solid, some of them revealing pipes and cables running along. The interior was in good condition overall, with no dated or broken equipment visible.

- Forward to the first intersection, then to the right. - Clarke instructed her, remaining right behind.

She looked around her, trying to identify by the piping what size or type of ship it was, but the style of the bretonian and kusarian mixed design threw her off a bit. She nods when he tells her where to go though wonders where he would be taking her."What kind of ship is this?" She asked as she was very curious and would for the most part be able to know what to expect... and how the flight to their new location would be. "Will this be a long flight?"

- It's a Big Dragon. - he said, following her as they proceeded. The walk lasted less than a minute before they reached what seemed to be a tube with a ladder. - It shouldn't be a long flight. A few hours in the worst case scenario. - Clarke invitingly extended his hand again, this time to the tube. - One deck lower.

She understands now that they are in a transport. 'A few hours', she thinks, 'That shouldnt be far from here'. She looks down at the tube and then carefully with her high heels she decends the ladder downwards, slowely with each step. " Ladders... not really a ladies best friend..." She she mumbles to herself. "Where are we going on the ship? Are you piloting?" She ask curiously.

- I'm leading you to your quarters for this flight. - Clarke answered after simply sliding down the ladder. - And no, I am not the pilot here. Nor the captain, for that matter. Down the corridor, the left door at the end. - he instructed her further, waiting for her to proceed. - We're both guests on this flight.

"Ooooh I get my own place for the trip?" She chuckles a little, walking down the hallway past one door after the other, their steps echoing though the ship. "I hope I get a nice view too. Like in one of those luxury yachts." She jokes a little, laughing and in a nice mood. She looks back at him. "Do I get my full privacy, or is there someone that will be watching me? I'd like to take a nap if there is a bed." She smirks a little, still knowing there would be security on her. A small feeling she has.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - TheSauron - 03-09-2017

- There's a bed, quite a good one at that, but not much in terms of views. Windows are a structural weak spot, after all. - as they walked towards the end of the corridor, one of the door opened, letting out one of the ship's crewmen. It was a middle aged man, dressed in an uniform similar to the guards encountered earlier. He was unarmed, however, and visibly caught off guard by Grubo's presence. He switched his look from Grubo to Clarke and back, then again at Clarke, before raising his eyebrows. He remained at the doorway he came through, letting them pass. He then walked towards where they came from, sighing quietly.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 03-09-2017

"Well then... I am happy that it is only a few hours.... seems like a cell to me." She jokes a little before the door opens and sees the man, odd to her, and watches him go past them and leave. "Oh so they are like cabin rooms... I see..." She is confused, visibly as well, but carried on walking. "He seemed as if he'd seen a woman in dress for the first time." She giggles to herself, thinking maybe she'd be sticking out a bit too much.... and then starting to blush a bit and look back to see that man, only to notice Clarke behind her. "Erm... never-mind..." She quickly speeds up walking, wanting to get rid of her blush on her face. 'I wonder how often ladies in dresses come down here...' She thinks to herself. 'And for what reason....'

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - TheSauron - 03-09-2017

- Something's wrong? - Clarke asked, her blush avoiding his attention. By then they arrived at the end of the corridor. Clarke reached out to a small console near the doorway, opening the door. The revealed cabin was slightly larger than what Grubo caught a glimpse of before. It was somewhat bare bones, with a bed located in a niche in a wall, as well as what looked like a tiny bathroom on the other end of the room. The last wall was occupied by some drawers and a wardrobe built into it. Clarke let her through first. - As luxurious as it can get on a ship like this.